Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Iphone 5 Or Note 3 Or HTC Desire 820???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5 Or Note 3 Or HTC Desire 820???? (768 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Priceurb: HTC Desire 820 Dual Sim Price And Specifications / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5 Or Note 3 Or HTC Desire 820???? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello all,
I want to change my phone and what I have budgeted to spend on a new phone can buy any of IPhone 5, Note 3 or Desire 820.

I want expert advice on which of them to buy.
Re: Iphone 5 Or Note 3 Or HTC Desire 820???? by DealMogul(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Hello all,
I want to change my phone and what I have budgeted to spend on a new phone can buy any of IPhone 5, Note 3 or Desire 820.

I want expert advice on which of them to buy.

It depends on what you want in a phone. For example, the camera of the iPhone 5 bests the Note 3. The Note 3 already has 2 big brothers: the Note 4 and 5 so expect below par performance from the Note 3 unless you're planning to flash an upgrade on it.

The iPhone is also known to not have many apps popular with Nigerians (assuming you're one)...so if you have a preference for apps built in Android, its best you get the Note 3.

Don't know much about the Desire 820 but I'm betting you'll be getting a regular HTC experience from her.
Re: Iphone 5 Or Note 3 Or HTC Desire 820???? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2015
Thanks for the analysis bro.
I eventually settled for an S5 gold.

Please tell me its a better deal than those 3 I initially wanted grin

DealMogul:

It depends on what you want in a phone. For example, the camera of the iPhone 5 bests the Note 3. The Note 3 already has 2 big brothers: the Note 4 and 5 so expect below par performance from the Note 3 unless you're planning to flash an upgrade on it.

The iPhone is also known to not have many apps popular with Nigerians (assuming you're one)...so if you have a preference for apps built in Android, its best you get the Note 3.

Don't know much about the Desire 820 but I'm betting you'll be getting a regular HTC experience from her.

(1) (Reply)

My Iphone Isn't Updating / Does Airtel BB Plan Work On An Android Rooted Device? / Mint Locked Iphone 6s With Pack, 64GB In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.