Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology (845 Views)

FG: Nigerians Will Start Feeling The Impact Of The Budget From July / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2015
There is something paradoxical about the average Nigerian and most Nairalanders, we all want to be rich, successful, yet we hate on those who are blessed and prospering. We daily exhibit this flaws by cheering the downfall of our celebrities and politicians.

To be candid, even if Linda had collected money from PDP or APC, would anyone of us have declined such offer? This is a question we should all ask ourselves, and besides, there is a difference between getting paid for a 'political campaign service' and 'corruption', and it seems APC members are missing this points; in our anti-corruption war, there seems to be no evidence of decorum. Even, men who carried out Ponzi Schemes in America were accorded due process - and some even got away without jail sentences.

The pull-her-down mentality of everyone on Nairaland when it came to the Linda Ikeji rumor was so sadistic and alarming, and I am beginning to Agree to FFK that this government is sadistic, and its supporters (I am a staunch APC) members are more sadistic. I want a government that would persecute corrupt politicians, not go after business men and women because of their 'Political Affiliation.' Once more, I am APC, and would never ever become a PDP, but what's wrong if I collect payments for services rendered to PDP politicians irregardless of where the payment was made from? And that brings to mind, if GEJ had won a 2nd term, what would be the fate of Tinubu, Amaechi and our esteemed Minister BRF? The war against corruption is mandatory, but it shouldn't wear the mask of vendetta.

I think Nairalanders owe this self-made lady, Miss Ikeji a sincere apology, and Mr. Seun Osewa could simply open thread where he apologized for his Mods pushing a 'sheer slander' and 'rumor' and breaking Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Lets not forget why we voted APC into power - is it to hate on successful people because of their political tint, or because we want a better Nigeria?

I advocate a re-set to the war on corruption. The EFCC should do a thorough investigation before making arrests (ONLY to eventually settle for Bail Money and inconclusive trial), and Mr. Buhari PR team should have thorough evidence before putting stuff on the social biosphere. My take...[b]I could use constructive and not abusive opinions.[/b

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by dunkem21(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2015
grin dem go soon ban you for violating rule 69 grin

Linda doesn't need any apologies from anybody though she deserve one ..

Dasuki, NL and others made her more popular grin
Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by midehi2(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2015
as in serious
Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by lionness(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2015
aasog1:
There is something paradoxical about the average Nigerian and most Nairalanders, we all want to be rich, successful, yet we hate on those who are blessed and prospering. We daily exhibit this flaws by cheering the downfall of our celebrities and politicians.
To be candid, even if Linda had collected money from PDP or APC, would anyone of us have declined such offer? This is a question we should all ask ourselves, and besides, there is a difference between getting paid for a 'political campaign service' and 'corruption', and it seems APC members are missing this points; in our anti-corruption war, there seems to be no evidence of decorum. Even, men who carried out Ponzi Schemes in America were accorded due process - and some even got away without jail sentences.
The pull-her-down mentality of everyone on Nairaland when it came to the Linda Ikeji rumor was so sadistic and alarming, and I am beginning to Agree to FFK that this government is sadistic, and its supporters (I am a staunch APC) members are more sadistic. I want a government that would persecute corrupt politicians, not go after business men and women because of their 'Political Affiliation.' Once more, I am APC, and would never ever become a PDP, but what's wrong if I collect payments for services rendered to PDP politicians irregardless of where the payment was made from? And that brings to mind, if GEJ had won a 2nd term, what would be the fate of Tinubu, Amaechi and our esteemed Minister BRF? The war against corruption is mandatory, but it shouldn't wear the mask of vendetta.
I think Nairalanders owe this self-made lady, Miss Ikeji a sincere apology, and Mr. Seun Osewa could simply open thread where he apologized for his Mods pushing a 'sheer slander' and 'rumor' and breaking Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Lets not forget why we voted APC into power - is it to hate on successful people because of their political tint, or because we want a better Nigeria?
I advocate a re-set to the war on corruption. The EFCC should do a thorough investigation before making arrests (ONLY to eventually settle for Bail Money and inconclusive trial), and Mr. Buhari PR team should have thorough evidence before putting stuff on the social biosphere. My take...I could use constructive and not abusive opinions.
Tunde Adeyemi, Bsc, OND, NIPR, and PIMASA

your linda ikeji made her billions from selling crap and junk news, there is nothing wrong if she learnt a little of decorum herself. During the Oba of Lagos saga, the lady was out for blood as if Yoruba people were her greatest enemies. Even her members were begging her to take it easy. I swear, I thought she was been paid to keep attacking the King of Lagos - SMH, she doesnt even know her place at all. She went overthe top sha.But sincerely, I respect her hustle. And my God, nairalanders are a bunch of bad belle peoplle grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by dirifred(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Good! Am happy to read this. we still have a few wearing a thinking cap.
Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by dplordx(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2015
deep stuff sir,but linda ikeji sef get issue.whats with all her show off.hian! lv bags, gucci shirt, $2m mansion,baddest bedroom, blah blah.person wey dem born inside wealth sef now dey make noise pass her angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
dplordx:
deep stuff sir,but linda ikeji sef get issue.whats with all her show off.hian! lv bags, gucci shirt, $2m mansion,baddest bedroom, blah blah.person wey dem born inside wealth sef now dey make noise pass her angry angry angry

I see all her show-offs as an inspiration. It depends on how you look at things. If someone can build an empire out of a blog, then so can I.
Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by wytecat: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Your 5 minutes of shame is well noted. What next? Why don't you go and tender the apology of your life to those you think are deserving of it and get more share of the loot for the trash written here. I get it, you are in real estate, Linda bought the house from someone close to you and the loot trickled down to you and you lost your mind. You might be right if you also think that seizing Linda's house may call for you and your shady business partners to return the commission made from the sale.

APODA, what specific job did Linda do for hundreds of millions? The responses you got from Nigerians are natural because the job she may have done is not worth the money paid to her, and she has some explaining to do. The owner of nairaland even said "no blogger can get more than N200k from the politicians" and "few millions from Apc/Pdp" is still short of where a Billion came from. I said a Billion because you have to have a Billion to buy half a Billion home. So why can't you wait for her to either be questioned and set free or or face the law?

The good Lord just have to kill all you corrupt souls off for this country to move forward, until then get your neck out of Linda thigh clip to save your little dignity left.

You just broke the rule you accused others of breaking by saying Nigerians reactions are "vendettas" and "pull her down mentality ". How much do you know about her to say she's self made?

Btw, you are abusive to Nigerians who expressed their God given right to opine in your post.

aasog1:

I advocate a re-set to the war on corruption. The EFCC should do a thorough investigation before making arrests (ONLY to eventually settle for Bail Money and inconclusive trial), and Mr. Buhari PR team should have thorough evidence before putting stuff on the social biosphere. My take...I could use constructive and not abusive opinions.

Tunde Adeyemi, Bsc, OND, NIPR, and PIMASA

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, FG, Nigerians Owes Linda Ikeji, Dokpesi And Others An Apology by 9icest: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
I am glad we still have people with good minds like the OP.Nigerians are hypocrites though.

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Schools And Roads In Ogun Are Bad, worst state / Mayhem In Aba, Over Pro-biafra Agitation. / Why Ajaokuta Steel Company Won’t Function Immediately – Mr. Kayode Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.