Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes (750 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes by naijapropa: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
[size=15pt]Kwara: Yoruba community begs for Buhari’s intervention after clash with Nupes[/size]

The Share Descendants Union (SDU) in Kwara State monday appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly intervene to avoid the alleged massive killings of innocent people of the community and destruction of property worth several millions of naira by the irate youths of Nupe speaking tribe of Tsaragi in the state.

Share and Tsaragi had been engaged in communal clash since last Saturday over a disputed land in the area.
At least about 50 people have been injured while...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/kwara-yoruba-community-pleads-buharis-intervention-clash-nupes/

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes by hungryboy(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2015
My name is Tunde
I am from Illorin
I am a coward
Re: Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes by merry02(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Go and beg Tinubu who led u to APC for security of lives and property.....
Re: Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes by Aromas: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2015
So Nupes people dey Kwara
Re: Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Buhari to rescue Yorubas against real northerners?

Will never happen
Re: Kwara: Yoruba Community Begs For Buhari’s Intervention After Clash With Nupes by Khd95(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Kwara is a yoruba land,

a certain Afonja(aare ona kakanfo), the commander of the army,old oyo empire,he suffered defeat,and as tradition would ve it,supposed to commit suicide,but he fled nd formed his own kingdom(ilorin),

but when the fulanis invaded yoruba kingdom,ilorin was conquered too,so the hausa/fulani emirate was extended to ilorin,the current kwara state, coolcool

i stand to b corrected tho

who would believe the yorubas would beg,they can make mouth for africa,now they are faced with the ruthless nupes,they seek federal govt's help....if twas the igbos that was sacked frm their lands now,internet will explodegringrin

dnt quote me nd say poo,iam not igbo,hausa or yoruba
iam nigerian grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Amaechi / NUPENG Gives FG Conditions For Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Apologise To Buhari - His Lawyer Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.