Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? (6377 Views)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2015
The Speaker of the House of Representative during his vote of thanks today either delibrately or by oversight, did not acknowledge the presence of the Vice President.

And nobody around him noticed that blunder and its rather unfortunate.

My advice: Osinbajo, concentrate on your pastoral duties and appear on public political functions strictly on invitation.

And for the budget presentation: it is promising, but implimentation is the key.
SO PRESIDO, WE ARE WAITING AND WATCHING.

GOD BLESS NIAJA.
cc:seun, lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by xreal: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
joblessness

19 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by Andykruiz(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Well, he's not exactly on the big side so....

Feck it, i don't like him but give honour to whom it's due.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2015
xreal:
joblessness
i blame you?

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by okirewaju(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Is it now crime to be brief?

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by johnmartus(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
PDP ALWAYS SEEK FOR ATTENTION MISCHIEF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2015
okirewaju:
Is it now crime to be brief?

it obvious u did't watch the presentation. Because it didn't appear brief to me.
He took his time to acknowledge the presence of even the clerk of the distinguish senators. You can imagine how brief that is, mr man

5 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by HzRF(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Every body know that osinbajo commands no respect from top politicians in APC

All they see when they sight him is face of osinbajo voice of tinubu

12 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by alcmene: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who know OSUNBADE before

The mere commissioner is a bloody nobody prior to the election and has unfortunately remained a nobody before the North

His appearance/statue is synonymous to that of a village cabinet member

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by hazyfm1: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
I ALSO NOTICED IT

IT WAS A BIG BLUNDER BY THE SPEAKER
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by SegunAdewole: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
We yoruba people we don suffer nigeria no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by drss(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
every body know say osimbade na odinary commissioner. him na ceremonial vice president. D real vice president na elroofai.

6 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by drss(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
alcmene:
Who know OSUNBADE before

The mere commissioner is a bloody nobody prior to the election and has unfortunately remained a nobody before the North

hahahahahahaha cheesy osimbade don suffer. to dey do house boy for aso rock no easy. grin

5 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by APCLyingBastard: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Osinbanjo is just the ceremonial vp.

The real vp is in Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by drss(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
HzRF:
Every body know that osinbajo commands no respect from top politicians in APC

All they see when they sight him is face of osinbajo voice of tinubu
correct. grin d sight of mere commissioner reminds us of tiff.nubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by banki(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Compare:

Osibanjo to sambo

The difference is clear

Compare
Osibanjo to Goodluck(as vp)
The difference is clearer

4 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by refreshrate: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
petokey:

it obvious u did't watch the presentation. Because it didn't appear brief to me.
He took his time to acknowledge the presence of even the clerk of the distinguish senators. You can imagine how brief that is, mr man

"Brief" in this case is referring to osumbandes stature...not what was said. Geez!

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by eagleeye2: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg make una respect this man small naw...... he may be the future president of Nigeria, you can't say.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by sammyj: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Joblessness. I blame PMB for not providing 5k and job opportunity for the OP on time !!! shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by refreshrate: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Meanwhile the various names wey the guy get him go soon enter Guinness book of records

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by refreshrate: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
eagleeye2:
Abeg make una respect this man small naw...... he may be the future president of Nigeria, you can't say.

#letsblameGEJ
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by ProudOlodo: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
petokey:

Lol. By "brief" he was referring to the man's size, not the speech

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by umar745(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
I think it is as a result of "pre-written" speech. And the speaker didn't have enough sense to make simple readjustments

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by eagleeye2: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
refreshrate:

#letsblameGEJ
Oga, I no know Wetin to type.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by refreshrate: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

Oga, I no know Wetin to type.

Blame GEJ for this too

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by dunlie: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP..If your observation is true, then its quite bad!!!! he is the VP for goodness sake. relegating the VP is a good sign we are not progressing, we don't like nor trust each other. it just a cosmetic and media likeness.
vex!!!! angry
Abeg this Nigeria is not working...lets be truthful joor......!!!!

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by afanide: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
alcmene:
Who know OSUNBADE before

Don't Worry! Very soon you shall address him as PRE..........
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by saint047(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Now this fuel scarcity is becoming something else, agreed #GEJ was clueless hence we couldn't get fuel Pls what's wrong with PMBs brain now?
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by alcmene: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
afanide:

Don't Worry! Very soon you shall address him as PRESIDENT..........

What do you mean

Are you guys planning something sinister against Buhari??

Am afraid the security should swoop on you tongue

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by afanide: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
alcmene:

What do you mean
Are you guys planning something sinister against Buhari??
Am afraid the security should swoop on you tongue

Bros Abeg na cheesy
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by SegunAdewole: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
afanide:

Don't Worry! Very soon you shall address him as PRESIDENT..........

I laugh this my brother o. We know we yorubas are depending on Buhari to die very soon due to ill-health so that our osibanjo can become president. I've got news- Abokiiis are not obeying the constitution currently as seen in Kanu's case and will never allow another yar dua to happen again.

1 Like

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by SegunAdewole: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
They go fight to put Buhari's child in power and if you point constitution they'll tell you to go and die. Ibos sef no go support osibanjo. Apclyingbastard come see o. kuokuokuokuokuo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne / See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.