Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) (45929 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by eltweezy90(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
emorse:
23 and 19. At that age some of us were still working and schooling at the same time. Both full time o.
I tell you! All we gotta do is work hard so our kids, nieces, nephews and cousins won't go through the same tribulations we did passed through.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Descartes: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where is Dasuki when you need him?
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by sampsondeen(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
sukkot:
cool yash. nigga in the white looking like ' if i cash you both kissing i will report you to oga that you are both lesbeen '
oops
Is this suppose to be funny?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
nyou are laughing because you have fallen in love with her especially the bear bear in her armpits,na the pennis teaser be dat
Lie lie
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by sampsondeen(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=StrawberryCream post=41238926not hating oh.. [/quote]
Guy forget that thing...Yhu dey hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by sukkot: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
sampsondeen:

oops
Is this suppose to be funny?
yup
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Abachaz: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
may the God of David Oyedekpo bless me with many money and wealth so that my children can live better and famous than the Otedolas Amen.....
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
d only billionaire children shwng off in nigeria...
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by yapapa: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Zellie:
Oyibo girl wants sex

" I want sex "

Naija girl wants sex

" Is there light in your house "

grin grin
lmao...na true yarn o...back den fr sch na so one girl go dey carry fone come charge fr ma house almost every time..d day I discovered na same source dey power both our area..I tear her ehn mesef pity her..only thing wey stopped me later from to dey reason her yansh na cos she dey form lover girl,she dey possessive and too clingy.me jes tear race.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Dynamite02: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
They're well dressed...... classy!
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by donkross1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chaii how I wish I can use Jacob's style for der paapa. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by datigbogirl: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Zellie:
Oyibo girl wants sex

" I want sex "

Naija girl wants sex

" Is there light in your house "

grin grin

Oyinbo girl know sey light go dey, naija geh no sure about dat one so there you go.

na suffer head cause am
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lie lie
true true
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Eventoned: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lovely pics.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Officialkenshin(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
shizzy7:
DJ cuppy is prettier than her younger sister...

Lie....
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by tigonana: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
23,19 eehn wen i still dey huzzle to enter unilorin,there own path don clear.PLEASE GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER IN THIS NEW YEAR.NA U I DEY CALL MAWNING ND NIGHT,CLEAR MY OWN PATH ALSO.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by larmu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
How is dis a selfie? Someone took a picture of dem and called it selfie. #LetsblameGEJ
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by litetias(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
sparkleboy:
Lovely. kiss

But
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

Attend this year's Deeper life National December retreat starting on the 24th to 27th
This Thursday to Sunday at all Deeper Life Campgrounds Nationwide, U.K. USA uae and all European countries.

God bless you.

By their fruits you shall know them. Deeper life is the only mega church in Nigeria that preaches about Jesus' coming and true repentance. Just check out the theme of the end of year programme: preparing for Jesus' coming while those other churches are deceiving God's people with satanic themes like glory to glory, higher level and all that materialistic bs that loses you your salvation. God bless Kumuyi for staying true to the gospel of Jesus and shunning the gospel of prosperity ( gospel of the devil). May God open our eyes to the wolves in sheep clothing eg. Oyedepo, Oyakhilome etc

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
abiodun2007:
Billionaire Babies; DJ Cuppy & Sister Temi Otedola Take Selfie On Father’s Yacht

DJ Cuppy “Florence” Otedola and her UK based younger sister Temi Otedola, who is currently in Lagos for Christmas appear to be enjoying life to it’s fullest this season.
The Cuppy, 23, and Temi, 19, both took a selfie on their oil magnate father’s yacht in Lagos.
They look stunning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_l0fA0LSvF/?taken-by=cuppymusic
OIL MAGNATE FATHER " that's not necessary
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Penns: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
chuuu...oyibo pepper
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
abiodun2007:
Billionaire Babies; DJ Cuppy & Sister Temi Otedola Take Selfie On Father’s Yacht

DJ Cuppy “Florence” Otedola and her UK based younger sister Temi Otedola, who is currently in Lagos for Christmas appear to be enjoying life to it’s fullest this season.
The Cuppy, 23, and Temi, 19, both took a selfie on their oil magnate father’s yacht in Lagos.
They look stunning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_l0fA0LSvF/?taken-by=cuppymusic

yatch or speedboat?
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
I see puŝsies.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by proprince(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Enjoy yourselves my gurls. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by G12(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
God, shey na human being children be these? Issoryt
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by sparkleboy(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
litetias:

By their fruits you shall know them. Deeper life is the only mega church in Nigeria that preaches about Jesus' coming and true repentance. Just check out the theme of the end of year programme: preparing for Jesus' coming while those other churches are deceiving God's people with satanic themes like glory to glory, higher level and all that materialistic bs that loses you your salvation. God bless Kumuyi for staying true to the gospel of Jesus and shunning the gospel of prosperity ( gospel of the devil). May God open our eyes to the wolves in sheep clothing eg. Oyedepo, Oyakhilome etc
Thanks for the compliments! We keep praying that God will uphold his church including other denominations that proclaim the truth and help restore those that are loosing the focus.
I hope you'll be attending the retreat?
If you need directions to the camp closest to you Mail me for directions
Re: DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) by obontami: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Nwa ajebo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.