Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) (59377 Views)

New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / E-money Buys His Wife A Range Rover Super Sport (Photos) / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
winkmart:
[size=16pt]wey the exterior? u sure say no be inside CONTAINER DEN DEY?

I NO TRUST NAIJA CELEBRITIES[/size]

grin grin grin grin kai, Nigerians get mouth..that must one expensive container..lol
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Abachaz: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
God send someone like desiani or dasuki to empower me so that i can lavish more than e-money.. Amen

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
gunuvi:
Who is e money again. What is his profession and background. The suv is cool sha and those kids.

It's a minivan and not an suv
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
janellemonae:

They wont ask dt. They would kp worshipping pple wt questionable sources of income. Criminals should be seen as criminals.

Do you care to point out what's questionable about the source of his money, do you know Emeka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by STILESGANG: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
winkmart:
[size=16pt]wey the exterior? u sure say no be inside CONTAINER DEN DEY?

I NO TRUST NAIJA CELEBRITIES[/size]
LoL,You made my day
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adekorya:

This kind of spirit cnt take you anywhere.

Learn how to celebrate with celebrant.

You're the one with the poor mentality , you can't even define success , do you think success means amassing wealth ?. If you have not made a positive impact on the lives that are around you then you're not successful. My father once asked me the difference between a rich man and a wealthy man , he said a rich man has money and that's it but a wealthy man is one who through his efforts has impacted positively in the lives of people. Which one do you think e money falls into ?

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by dammytosh: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
30million Ko.

at 300Naira per dollar that bus does not cost up to 15million.
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by 99persait(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
It takes the grace of God to bé rich and wealthy either legitimate or illegitimate.
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by 99persait(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
GOD IS GOOD have these buses in their fleets....

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
I would have preferred he buys an helicopter because this Naija roads wont appr8 such luxury,afteral he will bump into pot poles and drive in the same holdup like Danso and keke Napep.
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You're the one with the poor mentality , you can't even define success , do you think success means amassing wealth ?. If you have not made a positive impact on the lives that are around you then you're not successful. My father once asked me the difference between a rich man and a wealthy man , he said a rich man has money and that's it but a wealthy man is one who through his efforts has impacted positively in the lives of people. Which one do you think e money falls into ?
Google is your friend to answer that question,shekena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Car dey get club inside again?
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by followfollow82: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
too much money
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by deytoongee: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
[img][/img]New kid on the block, Demuren; drops his debut single; Jeje. Demuren; singer, songwriter and performer; drops this excitingly fresh love song with finesse and delivers it with witty lyrics and sonorous melody.

Demuren strings this song with a fusion of alternative soul and afropop to give that groovy feel. Jeje is without a doubt one big tune that comes very handy for serenading that love interest who’s playing hard-to-get!

Jeje, produced by Mallam T Bass; is definitely one good love song that you’d want to add to your playlist and Demuren is one artist you’d wanna add to your list of favourites! 2016 looks like the year of good music already! Download, enjoy and share jeje-ly!

Download link:
http://notjustok.com/2015/12/22/demuren-jeje-prod-mallam-t-bass/

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
WAECFlyer5:
grin Space booked for INTROVERT
What about his sister whit the big F lady
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by tgmservice: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who be dis one wey resemble imbe

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by porshuch: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Larryfest:
Is he Kc's yonger or elder broda?
he is kaycee's younger bro, kaycee Na old man, he is in his 40s now.
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Adekorya: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Who is talking about Success here? I'm jst telling u to do as d holy book says.

"Romans 12:15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep."
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by mkoabiola: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
As far as e-money dey pay,
De pay,ee njouy ursef baby boo
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by yemoxyl(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mine is coming in jesus name
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mtcheeew! Person buy bus de claim say he buy car
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by fowowe411: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
emmanuel596:
Vanity upon Vanity...he has over 16 rides and dossnt drive all @ d same time

There are orphanage in delta and hospitals that such money shuld hv beeen channelled too

Don't trust all u see/but if he actually earns honestly then he deserves to chilll no hating....
What have you given to the charity this year?Does he needs to come online and brag about what he gives to charity?..... You better work hard to make yours and stop hating because comments like this only come from poverty stricken individuals.

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Easycheddah(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
all this naija celebs sef them sabi rubbish anyway an your money flex am
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by daizylove(f): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Abeg na motor be dis abi na house? E-money becareful o, Dasuki is still looking for more names to mention.
abeg help me ask oh?!! shocked, I think say nah one part of bear parlor undecided I won say op won dupe us wink........abeg no mind my villageness that thing nah car true true grin
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by Desmondkk(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Money is good
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
@examhall the sprinter is not an SUV, it's a luxury VAN.
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by azzima(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Igbos and noise . They are like my left and right testicles......they are joined by nature!!!!

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by azzima(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Igbos and noise. They are like my left and right testicles. .......they are joined by nature! !!!!
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by stwazobia: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
sukkot:
this how diezani laundering our money through these boys
Bad belle... dey there dey roast and waste naa... real men just dey gather things.
Re: E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) by stwazobia: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
xreal:
e-money?
as in electronic money?

Na yahoo-yahoo plus he be?
nothing sweet like yahoo money... there must be something for a hustler... haters go die for bush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo / Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.