Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) (24615 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by Fernandowski(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
bring dead broke is the root of all evil
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by free2blast(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why is it that most of these people that get killed are either about to marry, travel out or their wives just gave birth. hmmn! na wa oh!
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by Daplux4: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
@ op I only see a man pose in his bussiness place, show me a man arranged by police
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
I was 100% sure of the section of the country the accused comes from before opening the thread

May okike abiama help us
mynd44 hope you are seeing rule 2 being broken
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by franconian: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
playboy99:
and d poor frnd wuld b in hell while d guily can stil repent and go 2 heaven. MERCY AND GRACE

playboy God, why did you send the poor friend to hell?

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by ican2020: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Blame PMB
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by zynzyn(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
He said, “It was the deceased that attacked first and my client dodged his blow. It was the force with which he attempted to punch my client that made him crash into a wall, thereby killing himself.”

Nigerians and LIES!!

Can u imagine?!

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by DaniDani(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
my take on this matter: the diseased was making progress than the friend, hence, envy set in and hatred he bore grudges against him. from the article, the victim was about to engage his would-be wife (a sign of progress). my advice: as u start to make progress try to avoid some satanic friends
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See e head like old grinding stone

Abeg make dem go Lodge am for kirikiri Maximum hotel and suites

Accommodation has always been free there embarassed

Dont play with anambra people when it comes to money, they worship and adore it, they sell thier children and family for money, ogwo ego people. cheesy
Thank God I didnt marry that anambra girlfriend. grin
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by elvisdaniels(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Biafrans, smh.
you will only be sensible when you shun bigotry ..
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by playboy99(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
franconian:

playboy God, why did you send the poor friend to hell?
lol in ur church mind if a protitute dies on duty whr wuld she end up.aint passing a judgement but the rules for making heaven is clear 4 all 2 c.
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by Caliph69: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Abeg make dem go Lodge am for kirikiri Maximum hotel and suites [
The image is that of the deceased.
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by domopps(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
I told my friend that the person must be Igbo b4 opening the thread and thank God he didn't disappoint me.......

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by Caliph69: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
kaeforum:

Dont play with anambra people when it comes to money, they worship and adore it, they sell thier children and family for money, ogwo ego people.
I doubt if the problem had anything to do with where they came from. BTW, that your argument is fallacy. All tribes and states in Nigeria are guilty of that too.
Thank God I didnt marry that anambra girlfriend. grin
That's your loss because you didn't know what you missed.
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by goodgate: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Biafrans, smh.
Be reasonable now...
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by glossy6(f): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
franconian:

But why will an adult of 39 still be doing roomie?
And planned to get engaged to a lady in that condition. Hmmmm. No comments

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by ewizard1: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Oponu! that is the deceased picture not the suspect. grin
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by ewizard1: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Daplux4:
@ op I only see a man pose in his bussiness place, show me a man arranged by police
That is the deceased pictured!
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by chikids(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Free accommodation with free food
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by cytellProperty: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Blame it on GEJ.
franconian:

He should spend the rest of his life in jail (where everything is free except freedom itself) to avoid repetition... they don't pay electricity bill there.

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by pussyeater(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
See the Ediot face wen be like olden days boxer...
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by jerryjere(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
franconian:

He should spend the rest of his life in jail (where everything is free except freedom itself) to avoid repetition... they don't pay electricity bill there.

you dey talk like say e easy to get moni to rent an apartment just thank God for his mercy in ur life.
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by franconian: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
playboy99:
lol in ur church mind if a protitute dies on duty whr wuld she end up.aint passing a judgement but the rules for making heaven is clear 4 all 2 c.

I've got no mind for church anymore neither do I still believe in a heaven somewhere. But relating to what I knew then, those rules are not only unrealistic, they are very absurd, with a very meagre promise of a robotic life in eternity...pas pour moi mon ami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by yemoxyl(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is only God that can help him,seems like it was just normal guys fight
Rip to the dead
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by franconian: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
jerryjere:
you dey talk like say e easy to get moni to rent an apartment just thank God for his mercy in ur life.

It's easy bro, but if at 39 one still finds it difficult to rent a one room apartment in Lagos, he should seek other alternatives outside Lagos. Na by force to stay Lagos?

And he was even planning to celebrate an engagement in that condition... why poor man mumu like this?
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by companylogo18: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
naija ...

Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by arabmoney101(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
I see undecided
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by DrGud: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
They should do background checks on this. He must be a criminal to have committed that.
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by DrGud: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
4common 5k. The man must be investigated thoroughly he might b an armed robber. angry
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by captainking(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
This story just made the news now...I actually know both the suspect and the deceased.. Thou the suspect is my cousin... The funny thing is... These guys have lots of money... So hearing this news hurts. Its so painful to hear such news and to see my immediate cousin in this kind of mess... May God help him... And may God grant the deceased peaceful rest..
Re: Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) by captainking(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
DrGud:
They should do background checks on this. He must be a criminal to have committed that.
... Mr. That young man ain't a criminal.. I know him from birth... What happened was a result of uncontrolled anger.. Cos that guy got very good business and has money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour / Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) / Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.