Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude (1303 Views)

It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
KRPC LIMITED is in the business of refining crude oil into high quality petroleum products and the manufacturing of petrochemical and packaging products to the satisfaction of her customers

The refinery was designed to process both imported paraffinic and Nigerian crude oils into fuels and lubes products and was constructed by Chiyoda Chemical Engineering and Construction Company (now Chiyoda Corporation) of Japan. In December 1986, the design capacity of the fuels plants of the Refinery was successfully increased from 50,000 BPSD to 60,000 BPSD, bringing the total refinery installed capacity to 110,000 BPSD.

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/krpc.aspx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
this is to refute an earlier thread suggesting that kaduna refinery can only refine imported crude

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by Lanretoye(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
It can,but it won't...
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Binb:
this is to refute an earlier thread suggesting that kaduna refinery can only refine imported crude

The wailing ekpa crowd will make even the most absurd claims just to spite the administration of President Buhari. But Nigerians are wiser than them.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mr, don't stay online and misinform the public. KRPC refines mostly heavy crudes which are mostly imported from Venezuela, Kuwait, Saudia Arabia and even Russia. Some of you need to verify something maybe by physically visiting these plants and asking questions instead of coming online to say what you have no idea of.
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:
Mr, don't stay online and misinform the public. KRPC refines mostly heavy crudes which are mostly imported from Venezuela, Kuwait, Saudia Arabia and even Russia. Some of you need to verify something maybe by physically visiting these plants and asking questions instead of coming online to say what you have no idea of.

You are the one that needs to be silent it is obvious to have no clue about KRPC. Read more http://www.nnpcgroup.ng/KRPC.aspx.htm

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

You are the one that needs to be silent it is obvious to have no clue about KRPC. Read more http://www.nnpcgroup.ng/KRPC.aspx.htm

Continue deceiving yourself with what's on the website there. I won't say anything again because it's obvious Nigerians are very funny. Bye!
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by kolnel: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Don't mind them wailers
This news is just coming after how many years
Why ?
If them wailers don't like the good news
They can as well go and destroy and vandalize the refinery at night
They should just be careful not to be caught or else
I bet they don't listen to themselves while talking or they are intentionally shooting blanks

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:
Continue deceiving yourself with what's on the website there. I won't say anything again because it's obvious Nigerians are very funny. Bye!

Unless you claim to be part of the construction crew or have a legitimate fact to back your claims that KRPC cannot refine Nigerian Crude, I will not believe you over a verifiable facts.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by jayloms: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Watch how they discredit an information that has been on the website even before PMB's emergence as president.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

Unless you claim to be part of the construction crew or have a legitimate fact to back your claims that KRPC cannot refine Nigerian Crude, I will not believe you over a verifiable facts.

My oga, am not arguing with you because I'm not used to that. In fact I hardly comments on Nairaland for obvious reasons. Ask yourself why Nigerian Federal Govt used to swap our light crude with Venezuelan heavy crude. Do we swap it for sale? Think about it
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:
My oga, am not arguing with you because I'm not used to that. In fact I hardly comments on Nairaland for obvious reasons. Ask yourself why Nigerian Federal Govt used to swap our light crude with Venezuelan heavy crude. Do we swap it for sale? Think about it

The fact is that KRPC can refine crude from Nigeria and outside Nigeria. This useless campaign of deception that KRPC cannot refine Nigeria crude is both unpatriotic, false and devious.

Continuing to spread such falsehood on your part is very lame and self-serving.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

The fact is that KRPC can refine crude from Nigeria and outside Nigeria. This useless campaign of deception that KRPC cannot refine Nigeria crude is both unpatriotic, false and devious.

Continuing to spread such falsehood on your part is very lame and self-serving.

I don't spread false info, i'm what I can called neutral in Naija politics. Go through my first post on this topic again. I said KRPC REFINES MOSTLY... That should do pls. Thanks
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:
I don't spread false info, i'm what I can called neutral in Naija politics. Go through my first post on this topic again. I said KRPC MOSTLY... That should do pls. Thanks

Stop being smart by half. This thread of yours was fueled by the one below:

What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery
https://www.nairaland.com/2816985/what-nnpc-fg-never-tell

In that thread, the wailing crew are falling over themselves insinuating that KRPC cannot refine Nigeria's crude. Also remember above where you said we should ignore what was posted online.

Building Nigeria is a collective responsibility. This desperate efforts to discredit Nigeria is unpatriotic and lame.
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by NavierStokes(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

In that thread, the wailing crew are falling over themselves insinuating that KRPC cannot refine Nigeria's crude. Also remember above where you said we should ignore what was posted online.

Building Nigeria is a collective responsibility. This desperate efforts to discredit Nigeria is unpatriotic and lame.

Going by your argument, see the topic of the thread you mentioned?
You are just telling us what they would tell us, but clearly not telling us what they wouldn't tell us. That refinery is a drain on our scarce resource if it is designed for, and largely capable of doing heavy crude but currently utilised for light crudes.
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

Guy I didn't comment on that thread because I didn't want to. You are trying to make me loose my temper by saying i'm being smart by half and being unpatrotic but i won't. The fact is majority of Nairalanders comment on issues based on ignorance. My concern is a prosperous and peaceful country where we can enjoy the abundant resources the Almighty Creator endowed us with
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by CltrAltDel: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:

Says one of the engineer that built the refinery grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:

Guy I didn't comment on that thread because I didn't want to. You are trying to make me loose my temper by saying i'm being smart by half and being unpatrotic but i won't. The fact is majority of Nairalanders comment on issues based on ignorance. I attended both Maritime and an Oil & Gas Institutions. Without being immodest I'm very vast in these industries esp Oil and Gas. My concern is a prosperous and peaceful country where we can enjoy the abundance resources the Almighty Creator endowed us with

So you are still saying Kaduna Refinary cannot refine Nigerian Crude? If yes, guy collect whatever fees you paid them at those "Oil & Gas Institutions".
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
CltrAltDel:

Says one of the engineer that built the refinery grin grin grin grin grin

Na ur type make me no dey comment on Nairaland because u no no say KRPC was designed to handle mostly heavy crudes. It's pathetic
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

So you are still saying Kaduna Refinary cannot refine Nigerian Crude? If yes, guy collect whatever fees you paid them at those "Oil & Gas Institutions".
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
egift:

Guy na English Language na " MOSTLY ". It refines more of heavy crude and less of light crude. Thank u bro
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by CltrAltDel: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
id911:

Na ur type make me no dey comment on Nairaland because u no no say KRPC was designed to handled mostly heavy crudes. It's pathetic
I dont say what I cant prove.....show us proof...or shut da fuccck up
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by egift(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:
You are just telling us what they would tell us, but clearly not telling us what they wouldn't tell us. That refinery is a drain on our scarce resource if it is designed for, and largely capable of doing heavy crude but currently utilised for light crudes.

If not for some unpatriotic elements trying to tarnish the image of the Kaduna Refinery, the fact that should be worth noting is that the KRPC is more of a Hybrid that can refine different types of crude.
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
CltrAltDel:

I dont say what I cant prove.....show us proof...or shut da fuccck up

Thank you Sir!
Re: Kaduna Refinery (KRPC) Can Refine Nigerian Crude by id911(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

My brother leave them abeg

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 85-86 Naira Per Litre / More Pics: Aregbesola Commissions Olufi Govt Middle School / Chat Messages Of Lawmaker Reveals Shocking Details About Missing Budget [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.