Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Much Can You Buy This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Can You Buy This? (372 Views)

Come And Buy This Blog For 4k / September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / 10 Things To Know Before You Buy A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Buy This? by georgen2u(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Guys Long time ago i Built a wonderful Newsblog with the hope of taking care of it but little did i know that my nysc posting will take me to a remote and internet inaccessible zone in Nigeria
The best thing i think i should do is to sell it so that it can be useful to anyone individual or company

The site is hosted on a Virtual private Server which i paidf for *will expire November 2016
The features of the VPS is
200 Gig HD
5TB BANDWIDTH
4 Cores
4 Dedicated IPs

Site is bullt wordpress platform and is getting a sizable readership. its Upto you to maintain and increase it

Price is not much depending on your budget but its not for child play

interested people call 08165674349
Preview?

www.naijans.com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Social Network For Nairalanders. / Get A Website As Low As 25000 / How To Tap Free Wi-fi Access On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.