Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) (22183 Views)

Samuel Ortom Inaugurates Research Centre On HIV/AIDS (photos) / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Talk2bryant:

Imagine someone saying that about your mother
fccck off boy

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Something mama peace no gree do throughout the 6 years of her stay in the villa. Carry go my murder in-love to be. Haters gonna quote me
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by NAJALYN: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good to know. Get Natural Remedies for your health at https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
[size=18pt] I just dey imagine how buhari go take dey pack this woman leg if dem dey fccck

[/size]
baba no go get stamina to dey do dat again o. That woman dey miss better aksion pack
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by holyokoto(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
anonimi:
When will her father ensure there is education for ALL our children

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

Pointless!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by toprealman: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
That her sunshade is worth $999. Oya naija, let the bashing start...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by billyG(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice 1 Hajia!she shld b d 1 named Mama Peace not d other wicked 1.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good one...who knows what she would have done if they had allowed her to reign, like the others
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
baba no go get stamina to dey do dat again o. That woman dey miss better aksion pack
no go under rate baba Ooo hin go don go take hin burantashi/tramadol before hin knack madam aisha akpako
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by henrixx(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
holyokoto:

Pointless!
he's made a point but at the wrong place
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by henrixx(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
no go under rate baba Ooo hin go don go take hin burantashi/tramadol before hin knack madam aisha akpako
BABANGBALI:
chaiii.... Una two just Come here to reason fuccck

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
benedictnsi:
If this woman was in the position of her husband, i guess we would have been better-off undecided

Just like saying if your mum were in position of your dad, you would have been smarter than this.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
[size=18pt] I just dey imagine how buhari go take dey pack this woman leg if dem dey fccck

[/size]
grin werey agba cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by taofeektaiwo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Perhaps u are probably right? But seriously what have u done to improve ur environment at least ur street? Have anyone ever soar through u? Can u do as much as PMB if ever u are fortunate as him? Will u ever forgive anyone who crucify u in 7month for a job of 4years? Pls waiting for response
anonimi:
When will her father ensure there is education for ALL our children

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by anonimi: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Have anyone ever soar through u?

Yes.
Many.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nigeria's answer to Princess Diana grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by bluice2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
publicenemy:

This is becoming a stupid cliché

It is already

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
forget dat one baba no fit take dat kind thing
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by Officialkenshin(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:

[/size]

Lwkmd o
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin werey agba cheesy
weyrey kekere pele Ooo tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
forget dat one baba no fit take dat kind thing
but him go dey mix milk and kwunu together make him sperm for think well well
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
henrixx:
chaiii.... Una two just Come here to reason fuccck
before nko ?? toto is the main thing
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
but him go dey mix milk and kwunu together make him sperm for think well well
dis one no be matter of sperm o,we are talking about 30 mins/1 hour banging non stop wey madam go dey shout wayo allah,wayo allah,wayo allah,walahi baba akoi da di so se
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by azeeza(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
You don spoil, I go tell your mama.
obontami:

[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
weyrey kekere pele Ooo tongue
grin i smh for u
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
publicenemy:

allow me to get an end time solution to it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by Mamywatobi(f): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:

[/size]
Corrupt Mind. Get yourself busy!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin i smh for u
i SHAKE MY DICK FOR YOU tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
azeeza:
You don spoil, I go tell your mama.

Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by obontami: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
dis one no be matter of sperm o,we are talking about 30 mins/1 hour banging non stop wey madam go dey shout wayo allah,wayo allah,wayo allah,walahi baba akoi da di so se
you want make baba waist And back bone break ?? Guy wa for you Ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
publicenemy:

More stupid meme, which needs to end. It stopped being funny long ago.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
you want make baba waist And back bone break ?? Guy wa for you Ooo
na me say make she marry fine babe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Oladipupo Olorunrinu Orders His Security To Beat Helpless Man" - Facebook User / Tunde Bakare, Adeosun Meeting With Buhari / Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.