Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

God Please Help Me For The Last Time. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Please Help Me For The Last Time. (788 Views)

God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. / God Please Hear My Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders.

It's still with a broken heart I come to you all.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of this year.

The worst is am a married man with 3 kids. 5 years old boy and 2 girls 3yrs and 10 months. My major worry is how to cater for their welfare especially their school fees.

I was nearly hit by car if not the grace of God I would have been dead by now.

Help me with a job if not because of my kids but for God's sake.

My eyes is full of tears not for myself but the kids. My friends have rejected my pleas to them for assistance. We hardly eat once in a day now.

Please my fellow Nairalanders cry cry cry

Am a former employee of Mercedes-Benz Center in Lekki Lagos with 4 years experience as an Office Assistant and 5 years experience in Spare parts/Warehouse management, 3 years in Logistics management in M-B AUTOMOBILE Company Surulere Lagos.

I have BA in History and International Relations.
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
hmmmm, it is well
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by Oluwatosin27(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
I feel you my brother..... Its well God will open doors of favor for and ur family in Jesus Name.
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by ajasa4link: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why not include the kind of work u were employed in b4 and ur qualification to enable those who might be of help to know how they can assist u.
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
ajasa4link:
Why not include the kind of work u were employed in b4 and ur qualification to enable those who might be of help to know how they can assist u.
Okay bro
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
ajasa4link:

Done

(1) (Reply)

Latest Port Harcourt Oil And Gas Job With Other Jobs In Abuja / We Teach! You Learn! DIGITAL MARKETING. (2 Days) / Das Global Ventures Is Hiring Field Sales Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.