Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buharo Full Speech At The Presentation Of 2016 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharo Full Speech At The Presentation Of 2016 Budget (479 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Photos Of Buhari,Saraki & Dogara At The Presentation Of 2017 Budget / Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buharo Full Speech At The Presentation Of 2016 Budget by bobolizim(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am honoured and privileged to present the 2016
Budget proposal. This is my first address before this
joint session of the National Assembly. I have come
here today, not only to address members of the
National Assembly, but also to speak directly to the
men and women who placed us here.

2. I know the state of our economy is a source of
concern for many. This has been further worsened
by the unbridled corruption and security challenges
we have faced in the last few years. From those
who have lost their jobs, to those young people
who have never had a job, to the people in the
North East whose families and businesses were
destroyed by insurgents, this has been a difficult
period in our nation’s history, lessons that we must
not forget or ignore, as we plan for the future.

VISIT ynaija.com/full-text-of-president-buharis-speech-at-2016-budget-presentation/ to continue

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Global Jihad And Defense Of The Indefensible / Has Anyone Bought Fuel For The New N86.50 Price? / PHOTOS: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Abdulkadir Kure Market,minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.