Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

God Please Help Me For The Last Time. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / God Please Help Me For The Last Time. (561 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders.

It's still with a broken heart I come to you all.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of this year.

The worst is am a married man with 3 kids. 5 years old boy and 2 girls 3yrs and 10 months. My major worry is how to cater for their welfare especially their school fees.

I was nearly hit by car if not the grace of God I would have been dead by now.

Help me with a job if not because of my kids but for God's sake.

My eyes is full of tears not for myself but the kids. My friends have rejected my pleas to them for assistance. We hardly eat once in a day now.

Please my fellow Nairalanders cry cry cry

Pls let this go to the front page.

Help me now Seun. I don’t want to lose my family.
Am a former employee of Mercedes-Benz Center in Lekki Lagos with 4 years experience as an Office Assistant and 5 years experience in Spare parts/Warehouse management, 3 years in Logistics management in M-B AUTOMOBILE Company Surulere Lagos.

I have BA in History and International Relations.
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by ratchy: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
May God be with you now & FOREVER ,

losing a job is not the end of life bro

The lord is your strength
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by sammer4life(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where are you based ? Can u relocate ?
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
sammer4life:
Where are you based ? Can u relocate ?

Am in lagos and it depends on where.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Overcoming Procrastination / I Need Advice As A Fresh Graduate Starting His Career / Why Every Author Needs A Digital Marketing Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.