Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC (517 Views)

Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC by slimgold123(f): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015

The newly appointed Acting Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, says President Muhammadu Buhari is committed to proper repositioning of the Niger Delta region.

Semenitari spoke with newsmen on arrival at the Port Harcourt International Airport on Tuesday.
She said that President Buhari had charged the new appointees to clean-up the commission so as to be able to serve the people of the region effectively.

Semenitari, however, said that her appointment was a confirmation of President Buhari’s commitment to active women participation in his government.

“My appointment is in keeping with President Buhari’s commitment to ensure that the Niger Delta is properly positioned and adequately taken care off.

“It is also in keeping with the President’s commitment to guarantee women’s participation in his government, but beyond that, it is a call to service. “I have insisted all through my life that the Niger Delta deserves better and this is a chance to prove that the region will be all that God plans it to be.

”She pledged to keep to the commitment of President Muhammadu Buhari to develop the region. Semenitari described the high number of women who thronged the airport to receive her as ”overwhelming and women support for women”.

“I have always said that women lift women; my bosses all through my career, who have made me progress the most, have been women,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-is-committed-to-niger-delta-development-nddc/

lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC by KingKonga: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
ogghhh
Re: Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC by braine(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC by Specialbaby(f): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yea they are trying.

We have been begging them to take their power supply for sometime now yet no reply.

Something we begged GEJ to give.

Am enjoying this new administration like woaaaw
Re: Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC by Khd95(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg wetin flies dy follow,nor b shiit
Re: Buhari Is Committed To Niger Delta Development – NDDC by DaGC(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Welcomed development smiley

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Faces Fresh Charges / Dasukigate: How We Shared N53m From Anenih – Tanko Yakasai / "Buhari Should Sack & Probe CBN Governor Over Arms Funds" - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.