Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Job Vacancy For An FMCG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For An FMCG (2301 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment In An FMCG Conglomerate / Graduate Internship In An FMCG Company In Lagos (3 Positions) / 50 Vacancies Available In An FMCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy For An FMCG by Mendo007(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good day to you.
We are in need of serious minded Marketing Executive for our Packed KILISHI registered product (photos below). for the reason of expansion, we are intending to penetrate the Lagos market and Ore (Ogun) market with our delicious beef jerky KILISHI meat.
commisions are good
interested promoters/ marketers in these locations should call/whatsap 07017467814 or email mendofoodz@gmail.com

Kindly Note:
contacts and email dropped here will not be attended to we only need serious persons not time wasters.
thanks and regards
Mendo Team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For An FMCG by odimbannamdi(m): 1:50am On Dec 24, 2015
I admire your business venture. a sage businessman once told me that a business that revolves around the 3 basic needs of life - food, shelter and clothing- has a high propensity of succeeding.

i pray God gives you dedicated marketers to help push your products into the market.

God bless the works of your hands. kindly drop your contact coz i will be towing a similar line soon
Re: Job Vacancy For An FMCG by Mendo007(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2015
odimbannamdi:
I admire your business venture. a sage businessman once told me that a business that revolves around the 3 basic needs of life - food, shelter and clothing- has a high propensity of succeeding.

i pray God gives you dedicated marketers to help push your products into the market.

God bless the works of your hands. kindly drop your contact coz i will be towing a similar line soon

thanks my leader and God bless for your prayers.
Re: Job Vacancy For An FMCG by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Big ups to you bro. Am sorry am not a marketer, but whenever I come across ur product, I'l pick one not because am a big fan of kilishi, but I love ur idea and want to encoirage your company.
You didn't choose to be lazy and complain or scam people but decided to make a move.
Inshaa Allah you gonna be bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy For An FMCG by odimbannamdi(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Mendo007:

thanks my leather and God bless for your prayers. 070117467814
noted. will call u soon
Re: Job Vacancy For An FMCG by Mendo007(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
odimbannamdi:

noted. will call u soon
OK hope to hear from u.
Re: Job Vacancy For An FMCG by Mendo007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
akallalone:
Big ups to you bro. Am sorry am not a marketer, but whenever I come across ur product, I'l pick one not because am a big fan of kilishi, but I love ur idea and want to encoirage your company.
You didn't choose to be lazy and complain or scam people but decided to make a move.
Inshaa Allah you gonna be bigger.

your words just made me feel some one who knows value appreciates this whole project. thanks boss God bless

(1) (Reply)

Play And Win Scholarship / Beamco Nigeria Limited Vacancy For An Admin Officer / Npower To Exist Volunteer On Payment On Hold Beyond 45 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.