Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… (2142 Views)

TOP Celebrities Who Had HIV/AIDS. / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
When close friends become enemies, then we need not be told that plenty things have gone wrong. We bring you list of celebrities who were once close but are no longer on good terms.

Genevieve And Kate Henshaw

These two actresses are some of the brightest stars in the Nigerian movie industry, but unfortunately, that’s where the similarity ends. The two pretty role-interpreters can best be described as sworn enemies.

Though not much is known about the cause of the bad blood between them, industry sources whisper that it has to do with comparison between the two as to who’s better in their chosen profession. When they meet at events, the two do not greet nor acknowledge each other; even when they sit on the same table; they act like the other doesn’t exist.

Kate played her first lead role in Nollywood in 1993, well before Genevieve who came into the industry in 1998. They are both also single mothers.

Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani

One-time Best Friends Forever (BFF), Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Lawani seem to have forgotten the days that their relationship used to be rosy, as all they are bent on doing these days is to drag each other’s name in the mud.

Toyin, who used to be Tonto’s former stylist, recently accused the actress of giving the credit for her stylings to her new best friend, Jeremiah Ogbodo, and threatened to sue whoever took credit for her work. To which Tonto replied that she couldn’t care less. This was months after Tonto had taken to her Twitter page to publicly denounce Lawani’s Tiannah’s Styling. She tweeted, ‘I, Tonto Dikeh, do not shop from, endorse, or recommend nor identify with Tiannah Styling as a tailoring outfit…’ Lawani had also replied then with the words, ‘I’m a work mom who’s got respect for people. I work hard for a living to build my brand. I won’t let a riff-raff get away with rubbishing it with lies.’

http://36posts.com/2015/12/check-out-top-celebrities-who-were-best-of-friends-but-are-now-sworn-enemies/
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
cool
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by AsapGist: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2015
angry
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2015
angrymm
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
sad sad
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
sad.
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
angry grin
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
angry grin.
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by sparkleRed(f): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Genevieve get her own 4 body na everybody she dey get quarrel wit ni...
There was a rumour den dat she's very rude
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by AnnTee: 2:51am On Dec 30, 2015
U only hear of such things among ladies....
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by cruzita(f): 3:30am On Dec 30, 2015
what about the men?abi dem no dey quarrel
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Top Celebrities Who Were Best Of Friends But Are Now Sworn Enemies… by 36posts: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy..

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Is It Ok For Married Couples To Watch P0rn Together / PHOTOS: ' My Boyfriend Always Want To Su*k Me Even When Im Menstruating"- Lady / Wizkid Wishes His Manager, Sunday Are A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.