Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (32878 Views)

Special Prayers For President Buhari In Sokoto State (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2015
BodyKiss:

Looks like you're very much okay with peenuts. Good for you.

From the look of things, my life is pretty much better than yours. You need the life.
Mr Man.. You can go to hell for all i care.. What is your problem?? Come to Ekiti State and see our Governor working..
We are not complaining.. So, what is your problem?? Why take panadol for another Man's headache.. Most of u talking trash here don't even know an inch of what is going on in Ekiti State
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2015
vivianblog1:

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/gov-fayose-of-ekiti-state-leads-special-prayers-with-various-men-of-god-across-the-state

Cc; lalasticlala

How did Nigerians elect this illiterate beast to rule over them?
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by abolergynation: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2015
PEACE...
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by gbishman: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2015
this man is at it again, after all the atrocities man always finds a place in Gods heart.
Same bible says by the fruit of ur hands i will bless u.
So Mr. Governor show ur handwork and blueprint for ur state and then expect Gods blessings
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Ahmed3rdjuly: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2015
When Tinubu fought FG, he did it because there was perceived injustice done to Lagos state by OBJ withholding LGs funds and he won the heart of his people.
Can someone tell me why Fayose is fighting when there is no war?
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by seyibaale(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2015
He did more than this in his first tenure...He later got booted out...smh

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by magzey: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2015
WHO IS FAYOSE PLS .
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by urbanmonk: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Oh yes Fayose. We need an extreme christian to invoke holy ghost fire on the jihadist buhari
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by 400billionman: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Man of the people..
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by tpiar: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ahmed3rdjuly:
Can someone tell me why Fayose is fighting when there is no war?

there is war.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by lastpage: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrangeDream:
Mr Man.. You can go to hell for all i care.. What is your problem?? Come to Ekiti State and see our Governor working..
We are not complaining.. So, what is your problem?? Why take panadol for another Man's headache.. Most of u talking trash here don't even know an inch of what is going on in Ekiti State

Yea! how old are you sef?

Fayose gave you a LAPTOP............. and you lost your mind? shocked shocked

Obviously,
1.) You are "under-age" or just a useless "YOUTH" who has never done anything good in his life

2.) Your Poverty-level (and most likely that of your parents!), means you cant afford to buy a New Laptop, from your own pocket, hence why such donation is making you ecstatic.

3.) I am sure it is the same Laptop that you are using for this "SaTANoid" job you are doing online on Nairaland. So, Fayose gave you a job..... and Laptop to do it.

So, l nor blame you at all............. Na POVERTY MENTALITY. Your mates are already Business Owners and doing well in life, you are here defending perfidy and ignorance, juts because of ONE LAPTOP! shocked shocked

Those who said "Poverty is the greatest Disease", aren't lying! YOU are a prime example.
I really feel sorry for your future...

Kontinue you hear,...Otimkpu!

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by lastpage: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

How did Nigerians elect this illiterate beast to rule over them?

Dont blame the good people of Ekiti, not to even mention Nigerians in general!
[size=14pt]
The blame lies with GEJ, PDP Senator Obanikoro and the Nigerian military under GEJ, that were used as a "political tool" to rig that "Street Urchin" into Power in Ekiti State. (#EkitiGate)[/size]

Even ignorant and blind people would dare not cast a single vote for the likes of Fayose, in a free and fair election.
He will soon be booted out a second time...as it was under OBJ.......... No wonder he is forming "prayer warrior"! shocked shocked

yeye dey smell

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
lastpage:

Yea! how old are you sef?

Fayose gave you a LAPTOP............. and you lost your mind? shocked shocked

Obviously,
1.) You are "under-age" or just a useless "YOUTH" who has never done anything good in his life

2.) Your Poverty-level (and most likely that of your parents!), means you cant afford to buy a New Laptop, from your own pocket, hence why such donation is making you ecstatic.

3.) I am sure it is the same Laptop that you are using for this "SaTANoid" job you are doing online on Nairaland. So, Fayose gave you a job..... and Laptop to do it.

So, l nor blame you at all............. Na POVERTY MENTALITY. Your mates are already Business Owners and doing well in life, you are here defending perfidy and ignorance, juts because of ONE LAPTOP! shocked shocked

Those who said "Poverty is the greatest Disease", aren't lying! YOU are a prime example.
I really feel sorry for your future...

Kontinue you hear,...Otimkpu!

Lastpage!
As useless as ur born generation is, none of them can afford the success of other people like Fayose...We celebrate him here in Ekiti.. What i get is inconsequential you slowpoke.. But what we have collectively benefitted from him as a people.. No wonder, you can't prosper.. Again i repeat, go to hell.. Ekiti people are not complaining

Last Bullet::Your family remains the defination of poverty & a bastard if your father cannot afford to pay 50 people gainful salary

Onnoghen: You Are A Fraudulent Public Officer, CCT Rules / Fayemi Meets Widow Of Olasunkanmi Olawunmi Killed In Abuja Crash (Photos) / Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu