Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Linking Payoneer Card To Kdp.amazon.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linking Payoneer Card To Kdp.amazon.com (1500 Views)

Reasons To Stop Using Wordpress Internal Linking Plugins / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linking Payoneer Card To Kdp.amazon.com by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am trying to add my payoneer card to my kdp account but I do not know what to fill in the following fields-ACCOUNT NUMBER,ROUTING NUMBER AND NAME OF BANK.Kindly advise.
Re: Linking Payoneer Card To Kdp.amazon.com by emmalexdboy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
divinepen:
I am trying to add my payoneer card to my kdp account but I do not know what to fill in the following fields-ACCOUNT NUMBER,ROUTING NUMBER AND NAME OF BANK.Kindly advise.
First, log in to your payonneer account and the locate the Receive tab, from the dropdown choose US Payment Service.

Your US payment service will be displayed. This includes your Bank name, Routing no, Account no and account type.
Re: Linking Payoneer Card To Kdp.amazon.com by amona(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello, please I need help to fill up the form of tax of a things on kdp amazon, I register and supply my payonner info, the system accept it, buh the only issue I have now before I can PUBLISH anything is the TAX/TIN section of the verification.... Someone should please have mercy on me in filling the form.

I need a guide on this, kindly feel free to contact me:

WhatsApp: +2348037256112
BBM : 5C398AC7

(1) (Reply)

2.7k Twitter Account And 3.4k Likes Page For Sale. / Featured Image / Free Professional Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.