Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. (3245 Views)

Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by smsshola(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Earlier today som1 posted the pics of a good Nigerian who was giving a Lastma Xmas gift but the policeman besides him, drew my attention and I was thinking what actually was he thinking?

See the pics below. ....

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by fabulous660(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
policeman: So this dude does not know that the police is your friend? Anyway give your gift finish, then come write your statement for station.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by smsshola(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
fabulous660:
policeman: So this dude does not know that the police is your friend? Anyway give your gift finish, then come write your statement for station.

Broz u funny...Lol statement for what na?

1 Like

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Only this guy go chop this chicken come top am with wine, I fit collect am from am when this oga comot
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
This fit be stolen goods o
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by IGBOPRINCE: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is really funny though..

The policeman dey look like oga hope dis your chicken and gifts get particulars?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Oladimejy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
policeman:oga abeg se dis yur chicken go get ebola
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by eluquenson(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hoping to be the beneficiary of the gifts grin
Thinking that it's good to be a LASTMA official oh
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by fabulous660(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
smsshola:

Broz u funny...Lol statement for what na?

Statement for the offense of neglecting a policeman on duty when sharing Christmas chicken and wine.
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by fistonati(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
See how competition dey start too, na be the yoga of this traffic warden yet na I'm dem dey gv package. I don mark your face
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Blackfire(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Police:hey come here,I was appointed by buhari to locate those those who collected dasuki's money sharing in smaller portion like that 'sikini' and wine .. U are upper arrest for continuous sharing, from one hand to another, under season 4, episode 5 of Nigeria movie, sorry law.

1 Like

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by zinachidi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
fabulous660:
GBAM!!! My thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by mickeyenglish(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Post No Bill.........
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Elruhamah: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who dey share chicken? Wey my own?
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by hatux: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
The policeman be like' ok, no worry o sebi I go arrest you one day cheesy...
Ojo nbo lo l'Oluwa wii....
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by hatux: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
The policeman be like' ok, no worry o sebi I go arrest you one day cheesy...
Ojo nbo lo l'Oluwa wii....
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
eluquenson:
Hoping to be the beneficiary of the gifts grin
[s]Thinking that it's good to be a LASTMA official oh[/s]
[Edited] my thought.
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Demmocrats(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Even the police name sounded like poverty, Somalia even the level where he pulled his trousers says so much about the officer. In his mind
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by arabmoney101(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2015
The policeman be like, guy will u finish this ?
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by arabmoney101(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
fistonati:
See how competition dey start too, na be the yoga of this traffic warden yet na I'm dem dey gv package. I don mark your face
The policeman be like, guy will u finish this ?
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by TheDevilIsALai: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2015
That's not a traffic warden but the satanic lastma and those are not gifts but a bribe.
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by mekonglobal(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2015
;DPolice: i hope say him go bring my own later if not, make i first write down him number plate, me and am go meet for roadblock.
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by drosecankkk: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Christ

Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2015
The policeman be like "I will change my duty to become a LASTMA"
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by virud: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
So you don't know that police officers also celebrate Christmas? And you also forgot that police is your friend?
I will charge you for gross negligence.
Re: Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind. by DONSMITH123(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2015
The policeman be like " after you give your gift finish, come show me your particular"

(1) (Reply)

Did President Buhari Reduce Kemi Adeosun, To A Glorified Figurehead? / Dakuku, Semenitari, Amaechi Against Supporters Of PDP At Mile 1 Police Station / What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.