Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

TVC Nigeria Now Live On DSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC Nigeria Now Live On DSTV (2637 Views)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / TVC Or Channels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVC Nigeria Now Live On DSTV by smsshola(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Before now TVC was not on Dstv, the only TV station dt seem to make sense in terms of breaking news and highlights of the daily events that happened around naija is Channel. I can't believe my eyes this evening coming from work and jus scrolling thru the channels and I c TVC I was really full of joy...

I think now Dstv is customers friendly actually I was called by one of their agent to renew my subscription when I laid the complaints that they shu try and put tvc on their cable and they did.

Another new station dstv jus introduced include Dove TV the redeemed church channel and Emanuel TV of synagogue.

Am really happy I enjoy that tvc hangout program... channel seem to boring and too monotonous.
Re: TVC Nigeria Now Live On DSTV by beejay1207(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
smsshola:
Before now TVC was not on Dstv, the only TV station dt seem to make sense in terms of breaking news and highlights of the daily events that happened around naija is Channel. I can't believe my eyes this evening coming from work and jus scrolling thru the channels and I c TVC I was really full of joy...

I think now Dstv is customers friendly actually I was called by one of their agent to renew my subscription when I laid the complaints that they shu try and put tvc on their cable and they did.

Another new station dstv jus introduced include Dove TV the redeemed church channel and Emanuel TV of synagogue.

Am really happy I enjoy that tvc hangout program... channel seem to boring and too monotonous.
pls what channel on dstv?
Re: TVC Nigeria Now Live On DSTV by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Channels are becoming boring to me
Re: TVC Nigeria Now Live On DSTV by smsshola(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2016
beejay1207:
pls what channel on dstv?
channel 418 the journalist hangout is 5pm every day except Saturday and Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

What Does “eat This Playlist” Mean On Spotify? / Blood And Oil On Bbc 2 / The Gulder Ultimate Search Vi: The Horn Of Valour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.