Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? (4007 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child / See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
I was going through my Instagram feed tonight to get some posts for my readers then i came across with this pic of Laura Ikeji. I didn't bother myself at first, but what does she mean by 'You want more? like more of what??!! can any reasonable person figure that out pls?
https://www.instagram.com/p/_mmqSSMffx/?taken-by=lauraikeji
You can check out her caption at the link above

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
More of what

#SeeWetinDasukiCause embarassed all these girls don dey say nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
My prayer for next year is that one of my older sisters blows up like LindaIkeji so my Instagram pictures will be floating on FP of NL grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
More of what

#SeeWetinDasukiCause embarassed all these girls don dey say nonsense

same question am asking
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My prayer for next year is that one of my older sisters blows up like LindaIkeji so my Instagram pictures will be floating on FP of NL grin

aseeeewaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by Emodeee: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
"I'm ho.rny, guys CUM and have a taste of my apple".

U think m joking? Look at her mouth like someone who is ready to gv u a BLOW then afterwards, offer u a JOB.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emodeee:
"I'm ho.rny, guys CUM and have a taste of my apple".

U think m joking? Look at her mouth like someone who is ready to gv u a BLOW then afterwards, offer u a JOB.

haaaa grin grin
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by Ayo081(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hustle like linda so dat ur sis can b like laura.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by donholy28(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
bidding starts at 1000k per night
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
donholy28:
bidding starts at 1000k per night
bidding for what
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by KimBerlyie: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol grin
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by hatux: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
All na marketing strategy! Na customer she dey find now... Ishisco!
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by BossBae1(f): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeye
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by LieDetector(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
you might want to edit your post. Whatever happens to self enrichment.

My 1kobo grin
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by nuelzy: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2015
dis girl ug abeg
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by Kenzico(m): 5:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Come on Guys...don't u get it...she's passing a message that she's BANGABLE. Better dogggystyle and she go hear am
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by faith551(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2015
She's really feeling herself
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by BUSHHUNTER: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2015
can't have an erection with this kinda bony face shlt ....ion do ugly girls *pukes*
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
can't have an erection with this kinda bony face shlt ....ion do ugly girls *pukes*

lolll
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by miqos02(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:
I was going through my Instagram feed tonight to get some posts for my readers then i came across with this pic of Laura Ikeji. I didn't bother myself at first, but what does she mean by 'You want more? like more of what??!!
more pics
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by jacy67(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
mtchewwww
Re: Who Knows What Laura Ikeji Meant With This Picture? by ellahzy(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
she tried to be the 'Kim' of the family but she couldn't succeed now She's trying so hard to be the 'Kylie' undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED!!!! / Checkout The Huge Watermelon On Kim Kardashian At Age 14 (photo) / Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.