Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Osun Sate Government On The Brink To Scam Admission Seekers In The State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Sate Government On The Brink To Scam Admission Seekers In The State (469 Views)

I Am Ready To Pay 100 Admission Seekers Monthly Sub Of N1000 / Learn More Nigeria Brings Goodnews To Admission Seekers In 2021 / Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Sate Government On The Brink To Scam Admission Seekers In The State by hisholar2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Osun state government under the adminisration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola has ordered all the four state owned institutions in the state (i.e Osun State Polytechnic OSPOLY Iree, Osun state College of Education Ila, Osun State College of Technology OSCOTECH Esa Oke and Osun State College of Education Oprah's) not to admit any student for the new calender session, this announcement wasn't made until all ND, NCE and HND aspiring candidates have bought the form and preparing for the post ume. No genuine excuse was given by the state government under the administration of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Our money wasn't refund and even there are rumours that the state government has wrote to jamb not to include any of the institution in their sylabbuse for the next two years. With this i surely believe we have been scammed by the state government and the school authority

(1) (Reply)

Four Federal Universities To Offer Welding Engineering In 2016 / Advise / Oau Management Has Announce The Date For Resumption From Mid Semester Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.