Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) (1194 Views)

Alleged Serial Rapist Who Beat Up Unilag Girls Before Raping Them, Was Caught / Nemesis: How A Child Rapist's Execution Was Publicly Carried Out [photo] / PHOTO: Former Agege Bread Seller, Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by adren(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
source: the independent

there is nothing new under the sun ooo..but this is indeed a mystery..

a zambian musician was pardoned for allegedly raping a 14 year old..
instead of castrating him or sending him to jail for life (even his carcass must be kept in custody), he was only allowed to boom and shine..

he signed a mouthwatering deal to become rape ambassador..

i am sure a million others will follow in his footsteps to get such deals too..

so, young girls and minors are no longer safe..
what a world

ehm lalasticlala, what do you have to say about this??
i hope your younger sis is not in zambia. no offence meant ooo..

if yes, ur sister is not safe!!

Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by vkon2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
too bad if I say end time ambassador ,am I wrong?
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by ucheheart(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Welcome to earthell
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by adren(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
happy xmas in advance lalasticlala
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by psucc(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Will you be surprised when one day the world decides to legalize rape?

Am sure and convinced that rape of children is not by any means induced by sexual arousal but it has some spiritual and ritual notation.
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by Vision4God: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Probably he has genuinely repented.
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by adren(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Vision4God:
Probably he has genuinely repented.
what are you high on?? codeine??
someone call me lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by Vision4God: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
adren:

what are you high on??
codeine??

someone call me lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

What has ur comment got to do wt my statement?
Be very careful what u post!!
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by adren(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
lalasticlala..

come and see this ooo
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mah first book space.
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by dkingsman82(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2015
K
Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by ikombe: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2015
i smell end time undecided

Re: End Of The World? Child Rapist Unveiled As Sexual Assualt Ambassador (pics) by neejay1986(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2015
End time everything.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerians Alive That Would Still Be Remembered In The Next 300 Years / Fingerlings Juvenile Breeder Stock Catfish Available All Breeds / Think You're Smart?...Answer This Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.