Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Sullen Voice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sullen Voice (276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sullen Voice by Cakamnonu(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
I was so bitter today when I saw a young lad of not more than 15years of age working as a bus conductor,...the innocence in his brown eyes, his shaved hair and pretty set of milk teeth, and I said within me that regardless of our political affiliation, tribe, race, or views we should at least give free education from the elementary till secondary school and even open vocational schools to teach the unemployed skills, it would be a thing of shame that we won't be able to do anything for the next generation not even the basic things, imagine the young lad in the next 10 years judging by the way I saw him today, he would have turned a full motor Park tout if not their leader, who knows he might commit armed robbery, or be a rapist and how would we sleep owning to the fact that if we helped solicit for free education it would have helped, please the CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION we seek starts from us, imagine how boy waking up early in the cold morning to go and start loading buses, help save a life #pure_free_education. Ps... my battery was dead so I couldn't snap the pictures. Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas:uduaghan Preaches Peace,urged Deltans To Resolve To Live In Peace / How Generator Fumes Contribute To High Increase Of Cancer / With The Indefinate Global Crash Of Crude Oil valuation, Can Biafra Now Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.