Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion (25426 Views)

VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / EFCC Charges Tompolo In Lagos Over N22b Fraud / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Goke7: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Greatidonis:
All those saying go and arrest him na should know that even Tompolo himself knows that he is in so much trouble now, as we speak he can't even move freely. Tompolo of today is not the one of yesterday when you have tasted so much money your lose action. Was he not suppose to be a freedom fighter? He is now stealing from that same people he is fighting for? Or what has he done for the Niger Delta? Stupid criminals. I only blame Jona daft.

Tompolo at the end of the day will beg and return his stolen loot, all his supporters here are just making noise, the guy can never go back to the creeks again, he has seen so much money
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by dunkem21(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
childish beer parlour talk

He made sense ..
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by jimi4us: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2015
I wish buhari will arrest him, and that will be he's death in office.
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by pikapizy(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Goke7:

the 2016 budget is not centered on oil revenue so save your breath, tompolo will be arrested when the time comes and heaven will not fall, you think Nigeria is benin republic? as deadly boko haram is , they could only capture local governments not even an entire state, make we hear word jor. you guys are the noise makers indeed.
buhari is just a noise maker trying to cover his incompetence with the lies that he is fighting corruption! up til now we've not seen the end result of the corruption fight ..if he thinks he is the brave man he is not just tompolo arrest asari too ,and stop paying militant let see if Nigeria won't be too hot for him ...He's a liar now doing everything he accused GEJ govt of..you're not even ashame saying boko haram only took local government? in a country that have military...you should be ashamed ! ..Niger deltans are not ibo chest beaters ,they are not Hausa church and mouse burners or suicide bombers,neither are they Yoruba fearful traitors ..know where to strike Nigeria...remember how white men ran away from Nigeria during the militant crises...in fact all they need do is to target top key foreigners in different part of the country,then fold their hands and watch those country descend on Nigeria .
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by AlPeter: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Obijulius:
No wahala...this will remain an allegation as long as we care

This money is nothing compared to the trillions stolen from the Niger Delta by successive regimes headed by strangers - Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo and Yar Adua - Tinubu, Amaechi, etc

The Nigerian state must first return all the loot from the Niger Delta before we see any wrong in the purported looting of the treasury by the owners of the wealth.

How can I steal from myself. It's our oil money, anyone who does not like that should deal with it.

Buhari should be invited for the looting of the treasury - 20bn dollars + 300,000 dollars + 850,000,000 naira.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should come and get Tompolo and will be drowned in the same oil that feeds Nigeria.

If Fashola can rob Lagos in daylight and still be hailed as a messiah, then Tompolo and other accused from the Niger Delta are God sent saints.

You mean someone actually typed this combination of thrash? How you get likes is beyond me....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Brightology2(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Typical mind set of a yoruba child.
doctokwus:
Mango don ripe for plucking.
Watch as this govt treats tompolo like the common criminal he is.
I wish he wud carry out his threat to return to the creeks and let's see if he won't be fished out like common thief he is. Militant Kor,creektant ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Brightology2(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Jst lyk u called urself a human being
sonOfLucifer:
And this one will call himself human being.
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2015
azzima:
see the future of Nigeria!!!!!!Tompolo didn't even know who you are before and even now. Meanwhile ,you are still jobless and broke with an uncertain future. EVEN if my own FATHER stole any kobo,he must be prosecuted.
but he is poor no need of going for him so keep shut tompolo stole what belongs to him buhari should pls return the 300000$ its our yam
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Goke7: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2015
pikapizy:

buhari is just a noise maker trying to cover his incompetence with the lies that he is fighting corruption! up til now we've not seen the end result of the corruption fight ..if he thinks he is the brave man he is not just tompolo arrest asari too ,and stop paying militant let see if Nigeria won't be too hot for him ...He's a liar now doing everything he accused GEJ govt of..you're not even ashame saying boko haram only took local government? in a country that have military...you should be ashamed ! ..Niger deltans are not ibo chest beaters ,they are not Hausa church and mouse burners or suicide bombers,neither are they Yoruba fearful traitors ..know where to strike Nigeria...remember how white men ran away from Nigeria during the militant crises...in fact all they need do is to target top key foreigners in different part of the country,then fold their hands and watch those country descend on Nigeria .

the fight against corruption is ongoing fight and will never end which will keep giving u guys sleepless night until all our stolen money is recovered. It was under your hero Jonathan that our military became chickens who were running away from boko haram, under PMB how many times have you heard our army running away when fighting boko haram which was a routine under Jona, you Jona supporters should be ashamed that we lost local governments to terrorists under his watch.

The Niger delta struggle can never have the kind of drive it had under yar adua or obj cos all the militants and freedom fighters have become millionaires and billionaires who also looted our treasury, no one takes them serious anymore and as the oil price continues to drop and our economy gradually moves away from oil as the 2016 budget indicates, the Niger delta threat will decline faster and you guys will only come back to this thread to shout human rights, try and see.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by feaworaoja007: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
AlPeter:

You mean someone actually typed this combination of thrash? How you get likes is beyond me....
Maybe you"re the oone typing trash! If you cant figure how he got the "likes";cant u see you"re the one really typiing trash? Cos you aint even gonna get any "like"and his "likes" will keep on increasing...
Take your medications, maybe, just maybe you"ll figure it out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by omonnakoda: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
dunkem21:

He made sense ..
Beer parlour sense
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by dunkem21(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Beer parlour sense

Oya, make your own sense na ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by omonnakoda: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Oya, make your own sense na ..

Go and play with your coevals

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Dejohnbull: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
anytexy:
So, you no no say Amaechi na FG Pikin? His sins has been forgiven tey tey. He is now a saint. Hahahahhha
Karma will catch up with him, we will not forget the flying monorail looting
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Excuse me please, are you in any way related to TonyeBarcanista? Cos you just sounded like him tongue

As far as I know, there are two types of poverty; Poverty of money and poverty of sense. While I cannot categorically affirm if you're suffering from the poverty of money, but with those things you spewed up there, it's palpably clear that you're suffering from the poverty of sense. undecided

How can one man militate, terrorise, and loot his region to that extent, yet, all that you could come up with is such warped logic of 'It's our oyel'. Does Niger Delta belong to Tompolo or anybody? Mr man, whichever institution you graduated from, kindly seek for a refund in your tuition cos it's obvious you didn't learn anything at school.

Peace!
if u fashola obj tinubu otedola returns their loot I swear I ll personally go to the creek bundle tompolo to the govt but if u see nothing bad in fashola obj tinubu then am sorry st tompolo is untouchable and my role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
what of asari dokubo?
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by allthingsgood: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
B69U:

Is it the same Dasuki that US said Buhari is seeking revenge on for removing him from power in the 1980s?http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/bruce-fein-nigerian-president-buhari-dupes-us/?page=all

Buhari should just continue, he must not stop. Let him hold Nnamdi for exercising his right, he will know wen something happen to that young man.

Nobody has the right to threaten our unity. That's treasonable felony...read your constitution!
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by kozmokaz(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2015
if efcc get balls

make dem enter creek go arrest am na
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Rexnegro(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Obijulius:

This money is nothing compared to the trillions stolen from the Niger Delta by successive regimes headed by strangers - Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo and Yar Adua - Tinubu, Amaechi, etc

The Nigerian state must first return all the loot from the Niger Delta before we see any wrong in the purported looting of the treasury by the owners of the wealth.

How can I steal from myself. It's our oil money, anyone who does not like that should deal with it.

Buhari should be invited for the looting of the treasury - 20bn dollars + 300,000 dollars + 850,000,000 naira.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should come and get Tompolo and will be drowned in the same oil that feeds Nigeria.

If Fashola can rob Lagos in daylight and still be hailed as a messiah, then Tompolo and other accused from the Niger Delta are God sent saints.
how much tompolo give u? Smh see how serious u re ehn...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by omonnakoda: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2015
kozmokaz:
if efcc get balls

make dem enter creek go arrest am na
Tompolo lives in the creek? You are neighbours?
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Eazydeek(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2015
criminalmindz:
Buharis govt will soon end....

Maybe when you get commonsense :v :v
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by marykaydee: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Goke7:

The Niger delta struggle ended the day tompolo, asari and co became billionaires, no one takes them serious anymore.

Funny enough some foolish nigerians saw them as heroes. Bh actually carry out their threat, unlike tompolo and ko.who make empty threats to fill their pockets. Smh for nigerians

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Eazydeek(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari and EFCC don buy market. This government is doing more political witch -hunting than good governance. It won't end well o.

And dis one go talk say he go school?
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by martineverest(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:

The market go fall press Buhari o. If you like Buhari draw ear for am o. He's fighting too many of his 'political enemies' the same time.
noting will happen.. His town king(gbaramatu) asked Buhari to arrest him.
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by azzima(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Obijulius:
Joker.

Never use the words Nigeria and future in one sentence. And yes, your fathers will be executed for all the loot from the Niger Delta. No prosecution for anybody.

is this one a human being??really??meanwhile you still unemployed. Sad!!!!
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by martineverest(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

Go and arrest Tompolo make we see.
the okerenkoko of gbaramatu asked Buhari to arrest Tompolo...oga, no militant will return to creek just because of tompolo. They've realized that Tompolo and asari don't have them in mind. Their amnesty grants is enough for them... If gov't arrest tompolo, not even a cock will crow

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by kozmokaz(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Tompolo lives in the creek? You are neighbours?

tomopolo NA my neighbor NA
grin
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by banio: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Government PMB versus Government Tompolo. Am watching from 3D
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by omonnakoda: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
kozmokaz:

tomopolo NA my neighbor NA
grin
Dasorrai!
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by rozayx5(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Obijulius:

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:

Impotent beer parlour talk.
Tompolo has been charged to court. In chess just like draughts Each player has one move at a time. Nigeria has made its move. Talk is cheap

I wish I could like ur comment twice.
Re: EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion by stenmikas(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
EFCC playing politics since inception, BAMITALE OMOLE should be in kirikiri by now. #saveoau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.