Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,203 members, 7,842,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Snoring - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Snoring (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoring by Miminat(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
So this snoring thing is quite common in most guys.... there's this guy i dated, he wasn't even fat, he was just short kinda but he snores badly... Now my current bf is not any better, he's quite built... he snores a whole lot lot, i don't really have a problem with it cos I'm able to sleep even with that,, and we're planning to spend the rest of our lives together. Does anyone have a solution to this? can you accept to spend the rest of your life with someone who snores?
Re: Snoring by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
No because the sleep wouldnt come at all
Re: Snoring by luka1981(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2015
The medicine is now in market, it is called silence. But it is better u dont apply any medicine after all, it is the sweetness of the sleep.

1 Like

Re: Snoring by Lexusgs430: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Miminat:
So this snoring thing is quite common in most guys.... there's this guy i dated, he wasn't even fat, he was just short kinda but he snores badly... Now my current bf is not any better, he's quite built... he snores a whole lot lot, i don't really have a problem with it cos I'm able to sleep even with that,, and we're planning to spend the rest of our lives together. Does anyone have a solution to this? can you accept to spend the rest of your life with someone who snores?

Why do you attract snorers? Are you sure it's not you infecting them with the snore gene?
LOVE CONQUERS ALL, EVEN SNORING!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Lady Is Single? / L / 9 Things You Must Work On Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.