Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Laptop Hardware Repair In Enugu? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Is The Best Place To Learn Laptop Hardware Repair In Enugu? (1047 Views)

Best Place To Buy World Class Computer Accessories In Abuja / How To Fix Laptop Hardware Issues At Ease. / Laptop Hardware Expert Here: Ask For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Laptop Hardware Repair In Enugu? by DTalented(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
please i have someone Who wants to learn Laptop hardware/software maintenance and repair .
where is best place to learn it in Enugu?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Laptop Hardware Repair In Enugu? by Obinnau(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2015
I don't know the name of the shop nor their phone no. But go to Ogui road around stadium behind ABC shuttle mass transit park. there is one particular big shop with apprentices where I usually repair my system. You go and ask around.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo X250 Machine - Unbeatable Sales / See What I Couldn't Be Able To Identify In Computer Components. / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.