Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 (711 Views)

Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University / Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by vickbaze: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person of the Year 2015
Since he left office, former President Jonathan’s profile has risen sharply in the global community. He has been lauded by local and foreign media, as well as the foreign government for that historic phone call that conceded defeat and that would have ensued had he won the election.
VIEW IMAGE AT SOURCE:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/12/22/ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-named-the-trents-person-of-the-year-2015/
Nigeria’s online news platform, The Trent, which is one of the most influential online newspapers, has named former President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ‘Person of the Year 2015.’

More updates:vickbaze.com

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/12/22/ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-named-the-trents-person-of-the-year-2015/
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Like Nigerians give a flying fvck...

1 Like

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Demmocrats(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2015
wink wink wink
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by dunkem21(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by STARGREEN(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2015
He worth more than that. Master Jonathan Ebele is a beacon of political righteousness.
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Jona my aero
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by ojun50(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Keep going high
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by SamJed(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Haters keep looking for reasons to pull u down and u keep telling them....u can't see me...jare continue collecting awards and recognitions and let them keep tugging at your shirt in a bid to pull you down...
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by arbitter: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2015
SamJed:
Haters keep looking for reasons to pull u down and u keep telling them....u can't see me...jare continue collecting awards and recognitions and let them keep tugging at your shirt in a bid to pull you down...

I know right, getting meaningless 'awards' and whatever like totally makes up for losing the presidency. Which is why you his supporters are still tormented over that long dead issue.
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Very soon he will dive into kirikiri prison. Useless ex-president that knows nothing other than drinking beer and encouraging corruption

Quote me and receive a "K" response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2015
arbitter:

I know right, getting meaningless 'awards' and whatever like totally makes up for losing the presidency. Which is why you his supporters are still tormented over that long dead issue.

The pain is the reason why they are agitating for biiafraud
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Freiden:
Like Nigerians give a flying fvck...

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Pidggin(f): 4:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Yet another award for the favored man smiley
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 23, 2015
He should be named the criminal of the century, I am a Biafran i can only take bubu serious when he but Jonathan in prison he's a big thief he should be jailed
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Named The Trent’s Person Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The pain is the reason why they are agitating for biiafraud
you are a liar I want Jonathan in prison because he's a thief, my country will be restored soon it has nothing to do with clueless Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Similarity Between Nigeria And Israelites Of Old. / PMB Holds First Presidential Media Chat Today / Reno Omokri Presents Book To Former President Goodluck Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.