Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (1532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3732195 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Money4passion:
Mr akinalabi that upgrade is a practical waste of resources and not needed . As for me I prefer the old site . Or you want to tell us why Nairaland is still the biggest online forum in Nigeria if not in Africa ; easy accessibility. Sometimes as a businessman it is good to be conservative and stick to want your customers like . Don't be surprised when you start losing customers . For me I'm withdrawing all my funds and porting to a more accesible site. You should know better that network providers are nothing to write about in this country as far as fast network is concern . So just leave the customers to make their choice of using either the old mobile,new mobile or computer version . You should be concern about making money not an unnecessary upgrade .Regards
now we speak from the point of view.. I just told him that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by enny234: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Money4passion:
Mr akinalabi that upgrade is a practical waste of resources and not needed . As for me I prefer the old site . Or you want to tell us why Nairaland is still the biggest online forum in Nigeria if not in Africa ; easy accessibility. Sometimes as a businessman it is good to be conservative and stick to want your customers like . Don't be surprised when you start losing customers . For me I'm withdrawing all my funds and porting to a more accesible site. You should know better that network providers are nothing to write about in this country as far as fast network is concern . So just leave the customers to make their choice of using either the old mobile,new mobile or computer version . You should be concern about making money not an unnecessary upgrade .Regards
I couldn't agree more

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2016
The new site is just useless;no choice of platform.Its more of a degrade,placing bets is hard.Even with d bonus,customers go find better choice;options plenty

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Money4passion:
GBAM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2016
daking2:

https://mobile.nairabet dot com/

Heavy tanks bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2016
NAIRABET NOW cool cool BOOKIE .....NICE INVOVATION .ALL A GOOD PUNTER NEED RIGHT NOW grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Karkarash:
The new site is just useless;no choice of platform.Its more of a degrade,placing bets is hard.Even with d bonus,customers go find better choice;options plenty
It works perfect on Google chrome

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheTega(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2016
If you Are finding it difficult to login, use Firefox, don't use uc browser as the website and uc browser has serious issues, don't bother using Opera mini sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by goldenval(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Easy.

Hello Sir,
You rock Sir, thanks for putting smiles on our faces with your free 1000 bonus, used mine now, love the new cashout. what more can I ask for? Thanks sir but what is the maximum winnings for online users like us?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Okosisiadada: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2016
hello @akinalabi, the new mobile site is ok, but with everything new i expect a few hitches, i want to make a withdrawal and found that my bank (diamondbank ) was not listed on the withdrawals page. please rectify it immediately as i need to withdraw my winnings. thanks

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by aymanchy: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2016
aymanchy:
@imichael and @emmaak2. Paste your your user ID or PM me

Guys Abeg, no disrespect, stop all dis Fone call. Biko, please.

Is it because you saw my number from my post in another forum.

He no make sense at all

@olayemia34, @princemike2005, and @mikkypel. Paste your Nairabet ID
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Money4passion: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Mr akinalabi ..this is so bad ..I can't even check my bet his history .

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Topshow4real: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2016
I don't think I like the new upgrade. . how can one view list of games for a particular day. . . the formal design made nairabet the best among all Nigerian bookies. . . I won't be surprise if higher percentage of Nairabet customer switch to bet9ja as a result of this upgrade. . .

Imagine, one can't even access the new site on uc browser and operamini.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2016
aymanchy:

He no make sense at all

Omo boys don trace hin number go another post.Chai grin grin.You heard the man.Stopeet o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2016
goldenval:

Hello Sir,
You rock Sir, thanks for putting smiles on our faces with your free 1000 bonus, used mine now, love the new cashout. what more can I ask for? Thanks sir but what is the maximum winnings for online users like us?

Did you do anything special to claim the #1000 bonus
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by danthamccoy(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Guys, use Chrome or Firefox. By the way, more and more bookies are upgrading their sites to get with the times. Surebet did so recently and I'm sure Merrybet soon will. Nairabet just has to optimize the site better.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lionhearted: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Nice upgrade, desktop version I mean, Mr akinalabi. It was superb.

The new markets are also welcome. You the best now.

Can you please optimize for mobile?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Seajae: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Freiden:

Just be a member before October 1st.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by goldenval(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Freiden:

No, just stake your games if you have no cash before in your account... Let's say u choose 5games and just type 1000 as a stake amount and stake. That's all smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Money4passion: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2016
danthamccoy:
Guys, use Chrome or Firefox. By the way, more and more bookies are upgrading their sites to get with the times. Surebet did so recently and I'm sure Merrybet soon will. Nairabet just has to optimize the site better.

I'm using chrome and it is just erratic ...not user friendly ..akinalabi should just learn from nairastake and I think it was the first competitor to Nairabet but I'm sure that bookie doesnt exist anymore . Sometimes what u need is simplicity ..Facebook ,google ,Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Seajae:

Just be a member before October 1st.

Bn a member since 2010. Cant see any bonus oooo...

All i can see is Voucher expired with amount 1000 (Bonus) 0.00 NGN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nairabet now has BET365 KINDA OF MARKET grin for INPLAYS AND PREMATCH,ODDS HUGE AND STANDARD .....BUT the Clause there is that no More DOUBLE CHANCE ND GOALS MARKET .....everything is awesome ....time to make good money FROM BB ,MLB ICEHOCKEY AND TENNIS INPLAY ....NB ROCKS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lionhearted: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Nairabet now has BET365 KINDA OF MARKET grin for INPLAYS AND PREMATCH,ODDS HUGE AND STANDARD .....BUT the Clause there is that no More DOUBLE CHANCE ND GOALS MARKET .....everything is awesome ....time to make good money from NB

Odds are now considerably better. Asian handicap don dey now.

Double chance and goal market can go. After all most foreign bookies don't have it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Nairabet now has BET365 KINDA OF MARKET grin for INPLAYS AND PREMATCH,ODDS HUGE AND STANDARD .....BUT the Clause there is that no More DOUBLE CHANCE ND GOALS MARKET .....everything is awesome ....time to make good money FROM BB ,MLB ICEHOCKEY AND TENNIS INPLAY ....NB ROCKS

Im not impressed with the market available. NairaBET has bn stingy with available goal markets @InPlay. When the scoreline is 1:1 O 2.5 will never be available. When its 0:0, O 0.5 goals will never be available. ITS ANNOYING. Bonanzawin rocks when it comes to InPlay

Cc: Akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lionhearted:

Odds are now considerably better. Asian handicap don dey now.

Double chance and goal market can go. After all most foreign bookies don't have it.
Yes ,u ar on point ...Asian handicap to the rescue .....awesome Innovation ...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by princemike2005(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
aymanchy:

He no make sense at all

1012582 sir ....Nairabet....thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by meshpips(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

Here are the conditions of use. Please read carefully.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

2. You can only use it ONCE.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

Thanks Akin.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Freiden:

Im not impressed with the market available. NairaBET has bn stingy with available goal markets @InPlay. When the scoreline is 1:1 O 2.5 will never be available. When its 0:0, O 0.5 goals will never be available. ITS ANNOYING. Bonanzawin rocks when it comes to InPlay

Cc: Akinalabi
Those market are always available ,just that it has a specific time during inplay that ,those market can surface with good odds ....Bwin for example ,if a match is 1-1 at 45-55mins and you see odds for over 2.5goals..the odd is practically too low and don't even worth the risk ,instead ,you chill till around 60mins and get a good odd for the same market and its not in all occasions ...for some low scoring leagues ,you can get over 0.5ft at 46mins when the scores is at 0-0 or over 2.5ft at same 46 mins when the scores is at 1-1....its all depends on the quality of match ....IMO the upgrade is standard ,if you are the type that is used to foreign bet esp BET365
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
TheTega:
If you Are finding it difficult to login, use Firefox, don't use uc browser as the website and uc browser has serious issues, don't bother using Opera mini sef
I am using opera mini now tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Phi001(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

Here are the conditions of use. Please read carefully.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

2. You can only use it ONCE.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.
Please, I haven't seen my bonus ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Onpurpose: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Thanks
Thanks for adding Econdo Microfinance and Unical community bank to your list. Looking forward to explore the Cash out option
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Hunry post=49901634]Being generous today, will fund 5 people only. Who's ready[/quot

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.