Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3710722 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lankylucky(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2016
I WILL SETTLE FOR A 5 ODDS GAME TODAY

THERE WON'T BE ANY FLEETWOOD AGAIN.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

U edited this right? 33V92Z8
yes.. as it no much , him beta

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2016
ernesterioo:
yes.. as it no much , him beta

The craziest thing about this betcodes is we don't know which is which. People keep editing slips no matter how good it appears. That K2wis.e guy that won 500k was blamed for not dropping tips. If he dropped that bet code that day, people will still do over sabi and edit and probably include one match that will spoil d ticket

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by OzilMinutes(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Viewing the thread from yesterday shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by slevin: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2016
Someone should take a look at this games, if u spot any of alabi's agents, pls lemme know... 33VFVDT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

The craziest thing about this betcodes is we don't know which is which. People keep editing slips no matter how good it appears. That K2wis.e guy that won 500k was blamed for not dropping tips. If he dropped that bet code that day, people will still do over sabi and edit and probably include one match that will spoil d ticket
am so sorry sir but the truth remains, we are not forced or compelled to play, the code is there, check out the game, if you are sync with ur spirit after view to play it you can play, and if na little adjustment it needs, adjust and play..
once again sorry sir

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by slevin: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=ernesterioo post=51072468] am so sorry sir but the truth remains, we are not forced or compelled to pay, the code is there, check out the game, if you are sync with ur spirit after view to play it you can play, and if na little adjustment it needs, adjust and play..
once again sorry sir

#Gbam
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2016
slevin:
Someone should take a look at this games, if u spot any of alabi's agents, pls lemme know... 33VFVDT

Honestly your games are well selected, my only reservation is that serie B match. They too like goalless draw for that league
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Phi001(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2016
Na so una dey do tins for here?

Na 1am them dey share money and code?

See as k2wise come like thief for night when men dey sleep...

Nawa ooo!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by huwah: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys I need &12 like 8, or &1x or &2x any body wey fit help me arrange am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by slevin: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Honestly your games are well selected, my only reservation is that serie B match. They too like goalless draw for that league.

True, I thought about it long and hard before taking that cittadella, but I noticed that it has become a habit of cittadella to score and concede a lot of goals, and given the drama Verona put us through last week I figured, fvck it! They might as well produce a lot of goals in that match... But I will take it off to be on the safe side.. Thanks for your insight

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fineboynl(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
33VGL23

check
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tojahh(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
The way Everyone is asking k2wise to post bet codes here.... The thing dey make me laff. He has won 500k+, now he's the chief punter. lol, If he begin post betcodes here and them turn doncaster rovers, people here will still shout and open the book of lamentation, calling him Alabi and Village Priest as they did with Amboola, pipAce, Calebsky and others.

Once u win big, u always have this urge to stake higher even on risky tickets becox u think afterall is not my money am using. That's why I say after every win, take a break, plan with that money. YES ITS YOURS, plan with it. Then start with what you're used to.

Truth is follow your heart. Thasall.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Money4passion: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2016
tojahh:
The way Everyone is asking k2wise to post bet codes here.... The thing dey make me laff. He has won 500k+, now he's the chief punter. lol, If he begin post betcodes here and them turn doncaster rovers, people here will still shout and open the book of lamentation, calling him Alabi and Village Priest as they did with Amboola, pipAce, Calebsky and others.

Once u win big, u always have this urge to stake higher even on risky tickets becox u think afterall is not my money am using. That's why I say after every win, take a break, plan with that money. YES ITS YOURS, plan with it. Then start with what you're used to.

Truth is follow your heart. Thasall.

Na wetin just tire me that ...u go post game and people will win like a week ...the day u post cast ,they will nearly crucify you. Call you Alabi agents..etc ..Na in just tire me jor ...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2016
33VJ89P,70k..weekend matches
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2016
slevin:
Nice picks. I love the way u selected the over 1.5s. Even Sevilla could have gotten 1x but the over 1.5 still ok also.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2016
ernesterioo:
am so sorry sir but the truth remains, we are not forced or compelled to play, the code is there, check out the game, if you are sync with ur spirit after view to play it you can play, and if na little adjustment it needs, adjust and play..
once again sorry sir
You did the right thing jare cool.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2016
k2wise:
weekend. stake responsibly 33V7VPB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fineboynl(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2016
I bought this game. but I nor get the money to play am. anybody when win. my cut is 15% commission.

33VJDFS you can reduce risk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Phi001:
Na so una dey do tins for here?

Na 1am them dey share money and code?

See as k2wise come like thief for night when men dey sleep...

Nawa ooo!!!
lol,.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2016
fineboynl:
I bought this game. but I nor get the money to play am. anybody when win. my cut is 15% commission.

funny post

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2016
fineboynl:

Nawa o. U bought the game, u no con get money to play game wey u BUY grin. Why not just make it simple and ask guys to give u anything if the game enter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2016
fineboynl:

game wey you fit analyze yourself..Na him you pay for..funny guy..you buy new car but you no get money to fuel am...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2016
xtremer:

funny post
Very funny I tell u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2016
BREAKFAST

CC: smithsydny , drake49 , fabrigas1 , jackbennie , Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen , lexykeyz , kinggenesis , redbottles , ahmydextah , lankykid , mikkypel

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2016
Desperate to fund? No worries,contact me to fund your bet9ja,nairabet,merrybet accounts. Just know its 50% extra on the value you want to fund.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2016
somebody help me check this games 33VJ89P??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vickertony(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2016
MAKE PESIN DROP OVER 1.5 WEEKEND GAMES STRICTLY OVER 1.5 MENTION ME ABEG EVEN IF NA 40 GAMES MK I REMIX AM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2016
IRIEBOY:
we ain't gods or goddesses, I actually viewed the game, it a nice pick cha... Life is all about risking it ..Play it coz I already did and am praying in my spirit it enters, very possible selections

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2016
IRIEBOY:

Nice game you got there

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2016
please I have a suggestion, and the suggestion is this platform be extended to whatsapp, it will save cost of coming online to nairaland, at all at all, no real sub, 60 sub go dey...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vickertony(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2016
vickertony:
MAKE PESIN DROP OVER 1.5 WEEKEND GAMES STRICTLY OVER 1.5 MENTION ME ABEG EVEN IF NA 40 GAMES MK I REMIX AM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.