Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3719128 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
I am back from sabbatical punting leave grin

Total odd----> 70.12

Market Type---> Shot

353NR3Q

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2016
10eola:
cash out ooo angry
So Tenny fit advise person to cash out

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godz(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2016
twentyk:
mr godz and friends to be honest its very irritating when i tryna find something meaninful on this thread instead na begi begi i dey always see.people droping bet id every fucking time....fund me,fund me,edakun EPP me.....like what d Bleep is that and y would you think ama FUND you when nobody dey fund me....sometimes if i no get money(highly unlikely though)i sitdown for sideline dey observe jejely and no be by force to play or beg small change wey alabi go still collect.....you gave dem reason to yabb you cuz to be honest all these begi begi too much.......y dem no con yab me nah
if u aint got funds chill and infact enjoy d break till you gallant instead of turning yourself to a JOKE here....IN MY OWN SEF MAKE NOBODY FUND NOBODY AGAIN....i come here to MAKE MONEY,CHILL,AND ENJOY...by d way who start this pls fund me sef?...nothing like that before....
dude yuh a bastard

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016
fergieboy:
Someone should look up this ticket for me
353HBYQ 353KY8Q
The person that forecast it won 100k 3days ago
why handicap atm at home, then give bayern straight away still befuddles me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fergieboy: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2016
godz:
dude yuh a bastard

Damm

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drake49(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2016
xtremer:
1/5

CC: smithsydny , drake49 , fabrigas1 , jackbennie , Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen , lexykeyz , kinggenesis , redbottles , ahmydextah , lankykid , mikkypel
following next game strictly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2016
By the time monsuru appear again some go still drop account id

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Whizzcute(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Vikkiboi:
I am back from sabbatical punting leave grin

Total odd----> 70.12

Market Type---> Shot

353NR3Q

baba abeg what's the meaning of the option "SHOT" ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2016
godz:
dude yuh a bastard

Beggar sef dey yab someone grin lwkmd. U rush go fund 1k few hours ago all in the desperation to make Alabi a billionaire. After he collected the 1k finish ur eye clear now u turn ursef to bambi-ala for thread. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Marael: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2016
godz:
Chuckles! I don't know why y'all think because you can come here and make memes or say something that makes a lot of people here to laugh their balls off makes you a pro or a mature mind. Talking of mature mind I don't see any of you guys being mature here. You all are just tryna turn my statement so that yuh can write something up n make people laugh. If you follow this trend well enough, the day thag bjhaid drop ferdi ergun columbia vs chile game was the day I stake my fund on it and it turns out that the game wasn't game. And yes, I b****tch about it here just like some other dudes here did, and yes I did ask anyone who won to fund me on that day like 3rice. Nobody did, the next day I proceeded to fund my account here and no one could help me except chika, you all knew how much you tease me n him calling me all sort of names saying I wasn't goin to refund it. To all that I never proceeded to insult or disrespect neither did I tease back I just laugh it off. Yesterday, obikush won, n I ask him to show some love, I wasn't even the first guy to ask him to show some love, I wasn't even the 2nd. To my surprise y'all descended on me n I still laugh it offf. I spoke with obikush told him how much I stake n won n he told me it was small change and we agreed to another deal on saturday. Buh what's with this crowd here? Is this how you show maturity? Cuz some folks here find you funny so that means yuh make fun,tease n insult me cuz I ask someone to show some love? To me I don't see anyone here being matured atal rather I see kids who are bent on appearing fun n funny to the crowd here n some so called businessmen who wants to give their pep talk n so.

Buh always remember that no matter what how you think you can say sometimes, #you are entitled to your own opinion buh not to your own truth.....#. I'm not replying nobody no more. If yuh still wanna act childish and appear funny go on. Cuz some of you don't even know the whole story yuh just come here , see a few pages n then boom! You drop your insult
Oya Chairman Nigeria union of beggars.... Oga campaign don start.... Dis your manifesto fi carry you go government house ohhh....... Oya on a serious note guy y u too lyk okro u too dey drauuw I dey watch you since yesterday u just dey prolong matters........goodluck in your business

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by weyab: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Abmbola is a criminal, asking pple to pay 20k for games. Nonsense group. Scamers everywhere.

Icho irim mm

Games fail fail nd failed.
Going bak to ma inplay. Makin cool cash.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Lol ..i was just contemplating on the game... Saw it at 25.5 did a liltle calculation..boom

Nice one saw this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Great weekend ahead cool cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godz(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't know you man and I don't give 2 " eff" about who you are or what you say. Twentyk or whateva, **ck your money, **ck your funds n **ck whatcha say. Save your pep talk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
xtremer:
1/5

CC: smithsydny , drake49 , fabrigas1 , jackbennie , Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen , lexykeyz , kinggenesis , redbottles , ahmydextah , lankykid , mikkypel

Followed and won. Thanks still following just from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by denniece1(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2016
bjhaid:

The game is almost over ooo, time diff.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godz(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Beggar sef dey yab someone grin lwkmd. U rush go fund 1k few hours ago all in the desperation to make Alabi a billionaire. After he collected the 1k finish ur eye clear now u turn ursef to bambi-ala for thread. Smh
dude yuh are ignored. You've made your point so thank yuh thank yuh run along. Or else I'm reportin you to the admin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dasrackhor(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Thanks for the effort, we'll stick to the original version. tongue
shit...Dats very badt man..very very badt..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Priwillo: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

let it rest guy please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
weyab:
Abmbola is a criminal, asking pple to pay 20k for games. Nonsense group. Scamers everywhere.

Icho irim mm

Games fail fail nd failed.
Going bak to ma inplay. Makin cool cash.

Please dont fail to send here too. I am just keenly following inplays 4 now. Still learning much on it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dasrackhor(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

cheesy

No wonder u rushed to defend him. Association of online beggars. Shameless thing u cant even offer to send recharge card in return for funding. Everything has to be free and u wan win bet. Smh, Even if my funded account no turn me to millionaire, at least i make something from roll overs and i don't go about begging every dick and harry for fund. The money wey u dey beg since na wetin u gain? After Alabi collect am u go still come here to beg tommorow. What kind of serious punter will have 21kobo balance if not desperate beggars like u. Anuofia
And that is what we called BRUTALITY...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 10eola(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
fabrigas1:
Not until he says so am shaking
Guess you're fine now tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
bjhaid:

Bj you say i no follow dis game even after you sent it in the group was carried away by some activities. Congrats to those that followed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Christardor: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Any Day I Log On To Nairaland.I Go Straight To This Thread With The Fucking Mindset To Make Money With The Boss(s) On Here...But What Do I See?...I See Fellow Hustlers And Gees Quarrelling Over Nothing For Length..WTF is Wrong With You Guys.We're Here To Make Money,that Is Why This Thread Was Created..
Let's Help Each Other To Make It!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ahmydextah(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
10eola:

grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2016
2/5

Lost: 1
Win: 0

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2016
What do you guys think about perth and adelaide about starting soon?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Market type---->Goal Scorer

353QR3X

Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
maturemindsonly:

here's the game sha Western Sydney v Melbourne 2/2
x/x see as u for dey cry now

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
godz:
dude yuh are ignored. You've made your point so thank yuh thank yuh run along. Or else I'm reportin you to the admin

grin i love your style of begging
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
100% its worth it grin.. Since you av decided to be a sadist i know the perfect way to deal with your type.. grin grin grin Keep frowning i will keep smiling grin grin grin
10eola:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godz(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Marael:
Oya Chairman Nigeria union of beggars.... Oga campaign don start.... Dis your manifesto fi carry you go government house ohhh....... Oya on a serious note guy y u too lyk okro u too dey drauuw I dey watch you since yesterday u just dey prolong matters........goodluck in your business
you are as fake as that red ink you typed with

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.