Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3720441 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Truth be told, those K2wise games looks greenish and most of these bookies won't like it, the more reason u see there moles trying to destabilise everyone here.
imagine everyone here hitting it.
and mind you, he has asked everyone to do bend down select, so if u allow any of those guys post a code with a potential red for you, na OYO be that. I know they will soon flood here with village bound codes. lol

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by brainnny(m): 12:42am On Dec 05, 2016
uppa:
honestly av been monitoring his comment, so full of hate and envy, I guess he's not hapi k2wise came back. even from the inception, his write up has never been encouraging

he's one of the bookies' agents. You dont expect him to be happy now. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kayzat: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Fucking ass licker... Bleep you k2wise and your games... Bleep you every k2wise ass licker. .if you mention me Bleep you too... And for the mod here puskin Bleep you too.. We out.. Last post on this useless forum.. Again to every stinging individual here that love to post after winning Bleep you too.

Good riddance to all the evil spirits here. I hope you won't pay k2wise games sha because if you do with all your insults here you may end up spending your winnings on sickness o.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by illegalking: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Lhimeet:
WONNNN grin

DODIDOOOOO!!!
God Bless you bro.. WONNN

Am so happy you know why? I couldn't follow you rollover game early so seeing this ticket I prayed it click so I can catch up with you guys on the rollover now prayer answered.. Even if I lose everything back on the rollover I will keep saying THANKS BRO.. You are good
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by illegalking: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
Truth be told, those K2wise games looks greenish and most of these bookies won't like it, the more reason u see there moles trying to destabilise everyone here.
imagine everyone here hitting it.
and mind you, he has asked everyone to do bend down select, so if u allow any of those guys post a code with a potential red for you, na OYO be that. I know they will soon flood here with village bound codes. lol
God you too get sense.. Thanks for waking me up..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Lhimeet:
WONNNN grin

DODIDOOOOO!!!
always on point bro!!! more winnings

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 10eola(m): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Sesanbimbo:
Fucking ass licker... Bleep you k2wise and your games... Bleep you every k2wise ass licker.... And for the mod here puskin Bleep you too.. We out.. Last post on this useless forum.. Again to every stinging individual here that love to post after winning Bleep you too.
Stop Hating,Okay.You've also posted after win tickets on this thread before..Your payouts,inplays and all..I know you're jealous of the 6 digits he is winning while u are winning 4-5 digits. undecided

Well,Bye Bye,Safe Journey. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fineboynl(m): 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
grin so I am now a bookies agent? I will only post winnings from now on. no booking
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Lhimeet:
WONNNN grin

DODIDOOOOO!!!
Nice one Baba sky

You carry oil wel wel for head like Gala
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Tnot(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2016
fineboynl:
grin so I am now a bookies agent? I will only post winnings from now on. no booking
Stop acting like one grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2016
fineboynl:
though he tried in the picks. but nothing special about the pick. a lot of blood I see that not up to 10 in the list.

don't modify anything just remove the bad once.

and plays the rest. if you can spot this bad once I am seeing that is less than 10 you will hit it big.

Yes please, don't modify, just use your instinct remove the ones you feel are not good enough but every game there is very possible.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 12:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Chiadikaobi:
Nice one Baba sky

You carry oil wel wel for head like Gala

I SEE YOU MR LOWODD cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tonididdy(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2016
bimpee:
this place is jinxed, yet you came here for advice.

Its better you leave this dude alone
bimpee abe bose....dont quote me wrong.

i dont and will never paste a ticket that is yet to end on here, that when the jinx comes in besides i always paste games here for free that WIN( CHECK MY POSTS)

BTW GAME WON......
GAME WAS Magallanes - Coquimbo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kodimoore(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2016
k2wise:

Yes please, don't modify, just use your instinct remove the ones you feel are not good enough but every game there is very possible.

K2WISE, MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE. THANKS FOR THE HEAD START.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kayzat: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Lhimeet:
WONNNN grin

DODIDOOOOO!!!

More great oil to your brain bro . you are different from the smellos bookies agents here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2016
k2wise:

pls dont waste your energy replying naive comments. just waka pass.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by hpk(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Lhimeet:

I SEE YOU MR LOWODD cool
see green when I miss!!! Big up yourself bruv!!!! Maximum Hailing!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by nnemmpi(m): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2016
guys xmas money k2wise edited version
378LSQ8
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2016
See men online,its 1am make una go sleep,na 4am k2wise go ask for 1st 10 bet9ja I'd.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Phi001(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Fucking ass licker... Bleep you k2wise and your games... Bleep you every k2wise ass licker. .if you mention me Bleep you too... And for the mod here puskin Bleep you too.. We out.. Last post on this useless forum.. Again to every stinging individual here that love to post after winning Bleep you too.
Don't forget to delete your account like Reno's friend...

Very important!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by hpk(m): 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Phi001:

Very important!
Buhahahahahahaha!!!! S/he go dey come peep once once.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dan42(m): 1:10am On Dec 05, 2016
vampire2020:
Chai u for just respect ur sef give am and anybody win na
Liverpool suppose win that match nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 05, 2016
fabiano09:
See men online,its 1am make una go sleep,na 4am k2wise go ask for 1st 10 bet9ja I'd.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dan42(m): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Avenger4NL:
You try o. Sorry for the heartbreak
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Phi001:

Very important!
Reno's friend, you mean patriotic9jaboy? Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fineboynl(m): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2016
nnemmpi:
guys xmas money k2wise edited version
378LSQ8

although you are trying to escape the risk by going safe bet. but my instinct tells me that majority of the red is in the over 1.5.

19 over 1.5 is a red flag
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Carry your arse com make i lick am small na tonguegringringrin

*singing Oritsha Femi and Joel Amadi On behalf of k2wise grin*

Erekeju, ereke, erekeju, ereke
As i dey see am for my self, bad belle pipu just dey vex
Shey na only dem wey God bless, my broda i dey hustle make i flex
Dem wan try to take my crown, Baba God go pull dem down
No be say na dem too know, only God know.................

I just like to take it slow, i no like to carry load,
You think say you know me so, but only God know
Oya now, i go dey make my pay no matter what pipu say
Oya now, all the babylon pipu wey want to block my way
oya now, they want stop me but they know am not afraid
Oya now .........ah oya nooooow..........gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dan42(m): 1:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Decypher:
chia!!! ...too Bahd cry cry ..and you might have calculated how you will spend the 129k , during the 1:3 lead grin
chia!!! This Juju strong ghan ! cry punting hard die!
I'm telling you!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siralexis(m): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2016
k2wise:
OK GUYS, here we go. THESE ARE 40 games, of course you can't play all.just pick 10 or max 15 different once from the list and you can be rest assured its a green. and don't forget to pray !!!

[size=16pt]378J3S7[/size]

if them say make i know play the whole 40 now......wey those Alabi agent??tell them k2wise is bck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by hpk(m): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2016
fineboynl:
from this k2wise game 378J3S7. I can manipulate 95% sure 1000 odds. but not for free.

picking is easy but final selection is where the work is.

bruv what are your terms and conditions??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 10eola(m): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2016
fineboynl:

although you are trying to escape the risk by going safe bet. but my instinct tells me that majority of the red is in the over 1.5.

19 over 1.5 is a red flag
I really dont understand this guy oo angry

He will be forming I Know Well but his ass never post ordinary 1.30 odd wey win here before undecided

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kayzat: 1:31am On Dec 05, 2016
make I just get at least 500,000 from this k2wise ticket penren Omo na to go start my business o.

God just do this for me and those in need of this money badly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.