Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3708381 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by johnstar(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Una don start dis stup1 act, 2dey beg after una go deny am lateR

Nonsense ppl
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Craziest odds you can get on any major league games this weekend is available only on Surebet247.

Our weekend Super Odds Bonus allows you to choose matches with odds higher than usual. Minimum number of games you can choose is 7 and minimum stake is #500 but when you check it out, you will realise its definitely worth it.

Check the shot below.

#Surebet247
What Is the maximum number of games on a ticket and how many % percentage bonus do u give on games more than 10
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Craziest odds you can get on any major league games this weekend is available only on Surebet247.

Our weekend Super Odds Bonus allows you to choose matches with odds higher than usual. Minimum number of games you can choose is 7 and minimum stake is #500 but when you check it out, you will realise its definitely worth it.

Check the shot below.

#Surebet247

What does it cost to be an agent?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Okosisiadada: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Interesting facts to back my over 1000odds acca.

Hertha Berlin vs Werder Bremen
Hertha Berlin have not lost their last 6 home games and Werder Bremen have had over 2.5 goals in 17 of their last 18 games.
Home win and BTTS/2.5 also possible.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffienham
The away team have not lost a league game this season, and though the home team have also not lost at home I go with Away DNB cos they have scored more goals this season.

Bordeaux vs Monaco
Monaco last seventeen games have ended over 1.5goals and they've lost only 1 game this season.

Brighton vs Leeds
Brighton has the tightest defense in the Championship and a good record at home.I go with Home DNB @ 1.30

Rotherham vs QPR
Rotherham is Managerless and have not won any of their last 15 games.

Furtuna Dusseldorf vs Nuremberg
Away has 5 of their last 6 games BTTS/2.5. Both teams play open games and I expect a high scoring game here.

Dynamo Dresden and Karlusher
Both teams have finished 4 of their last 5 games BTTS/2.5. And last 5 H2H matches have ended over 1.5. Dynamo is the better team according to the tables and I think they could either win or draw with over 1.5.

Sion vs Luzern
Just go check the tables these two teams are forever scoring and conceding goals!

Aarhus vs Copenhagen
The away team are league leaders and have not lost this season, I expect them to win or draw and the match to produce 1.5goals.

Achilles29 vs Volendam
Home team have not won any of their last 15 games and Volendam have been scoring of late.

Padideh vs Persepolis
Away team are leaders in the Iran pro league and have not lost a game this season. I bet Away win DNB.

Esteghlal vs Tractor
Away team is second on the table and have not lost a game this season,the home team is also good but I give advantage to Tractor. X2 over 1.5 is testy @2.15.

Dynamo Kiev vs Shakter Donetsk
The big one in Ukraine. Away 1st Home 2nd on the table. Shakter have not lost this season scoring 37 and conceding 8(the least in the league).13 of their last 14 games have gone over 1.5, and over 1.5 in their last 6 games versus Dynamo Kiev.
Dynamo Kiev have also had over 1.5goals in their last 6 league games.
What do you think ? I give advantage to the league leaders but anything can happen.

Red Star Belgrade vs Radnicki
Home are league leaders and have lost just 1 of their 19 games this season with 13 of those going over 1.5.I expect a home win with at least 2goals in the match.

So as you guys say on this forum "who is the Judas " in these selections,and where have I missed it or over reached.?
Please feel free to remix and quote me when you do.
I have had help from the following sources
Betshoot.com
Soccervista.com
Footyaccumulators.com
Windrawwin.com
Betexplorer.com
Forebet.com

Good Luck.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2016
emmyspark007:
k2wise is a giver and givers never lack so b like k2wise and kindly fund my bet9ja emmyspark 908851..thanks
Stylistic beggar spotted ...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Victarion(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Okosisiadada:

Hertha Berlin have not lost their last 6 home games and Werder Bremen have had over 2.5 goals in 17 of their last 18 games.

The away team have not lost a league game this season, and though the home team have also not lost at home I go with Away DNB cos they have scored more goals this season.

Bordeaux vs Monaco
Monaco last seventeen games have ended over 1.5goals and they've lost only 1 game this season.

Brighton vs Leeds
Brighton has the tightest defense in the Championship and a good record at home.I ho with Home DNB @ 1.30

Rotherham vs QPR

Away has 5 of their last 6 games BTTS/2.5. Both teams play open games and I expect a high scoring game here.

Both teams have finished 4 of their last 5 games BTTS/2.5. And last 5 H2H matches have ended over 1.5. Dynamo is the better team according to the tables and I think they could either win or draw with over 1.5.

Sion vs Luzern
Just go check the tables these two teams are forever scoring and conceding goals!

Aarhus vs Copenhagen
The away team are league leaders and have not lost this season, I expect them to win or draw and the match to produce 1.5goals.

Achilles29 vs Volendam
Home team have not won any of their last 15 games and Volendam have been scoring of late.

Padideh vs Persepolis
Away team are leaders in the Iran pro league and have not lost a game this season. I bet Away win DNB.

Esteghlal vs Tractor
Away team is second on the table and have not lost a game this season,the home team is also good but I give advantage to Tractor. X2 over 1.5 is testy @2.15.

The big one in Ukraine. Away 1st Home 2nd on the table. Shakter have not lost this season scoring 37 and conceding 8(the least in the league).13 of their last 14 games have gone over 1.5, and over 1.5 in their last 6 games versus Dynamo Kiev.
What do you think ? I give advantage to the league leaders but anything can happen.

Home are league leaders and have lost just 1 of their 19 games this season with 13 of those going over 1.5.I expect a home win with at least 2goals in the match.

So as you guys say on this forum "who is the Judas " in these selections,and where have I missed it or over reached.?
Betshoot.com
Soccervista.com
Footyaccumulators.com
Windrawwin.com
Betexplorer.com
Forever.com

Good Luck.

Remove that Copenhagen, 100% judas
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by collinxraver(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Like mha facebook paqe @bet9ja sure matches
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Okosisiadada: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Victarion:
Remove that Copenhagen, 100% judas

Give me reasons why I should.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by izzou(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Viking007

Yorke1
Lhimeet

Abeg na una hand I want follow this weekend up

Forget not your boy

cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Okosisiadada:

Give me reasons why I should.
bro give that hoffeinham handicap 2 to be safe

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2016
ernesterioo:
Stylistic beggar spotted ...
Lol.. Is it ur business grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2016
37RY8Gz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Neroclassic(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
EmekaBlue:
info on my account to be loaded...anyways I know nothing would be done..guess what I got lucky tonyt won a ticket less than 15k tho but still something atleast

B92ZCTWRPECQ-1305002
Nice to hear.lucky u.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by getrich(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Honestly you have Painstakingly forecast the games. Personally most time i don't go for straight winning no matter how
strong the team might look ( instead i often do DC i.e 1x or x2 ) but i like your idea of taking insurance DNB for all your straight winners.

All the same great work as eno easy to do a painstaking forecasting. I did not change anything. Thanks.

Okosisiadada:

Bordeaux vs Monaco

Brighton vs Leeds
Brighton has the tightest defense in the Championship and a good record at home.I go with Home DNB @ 1.30

Rotherham vs QPR

Sion vs Luzern

Aarhus vs Copenhagen

Achilles29 vs Volendam

Padideh vs Persepolis

Esteghlal vs Tractor

Betshoot.com
Soccervista.com
Footyaccumulators.com
Windrawwin.com
Betexplorer.com
Forebet.com

Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gorimakpa(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Okosisiadada:

Bordeaux vs Monaco

Brighton vs Leeds

Rotherham vs QPR

Sion vs Luzern

Aarhus vs Copenhagen

Achilles29 vs Volendam

Padideh vs Persepolis

Esteghlal vs Tractor

Betshoot.com
Soccervista.com
Footyaccumulators.com
Windrawwin.com
Betexplorer.com
Forebet.com

Good Luck.

I'll rather go with Frankfurt double chance. They're in terrific form at home and virtually undefeatable there. There is also a high chance of in this game. The most profitable and likely outcome is 1x &, .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Viking007(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2016
izzou:
Viking007

Abeg na una hand I want follow this weekend up

Forget not your boy

cool
https://www.nairaland.com/2037098/soccer-nostrademus-excellent-football-analysis/516#51767755
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siralexis(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Itzmax:
For those who might like to bet on EPL this weekend.

Sports football pundit Paul Merson looks ahead to a bumper weekend fixture list in the Premier League.
Merse was on top form last week, picking four perfect scores, including Sunderland's 2-1 win over Leicester, and seven correct results overall.
Looking ahead to this week, there's a Nissan Super Sunday double header as Manchester United play host to Tottenham, before Liverpool will look to bounce back against West Ham at Anfield. Before that on Saturday, Watford host Everton.
Sky Sports pundit Merson takes a look at the fixtures and gives his predictions...
Watford v Everton (Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 11.30am)
Watford vs Everton
December 10, 2016, 11:30am
Live on
Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass
It's two struggling teams and each needs a win to get their season started again before Christmas because the games come thick and fast.
Watford have had the better campaign so far considering the expectations at Goodison and they will get a point this weekend, with Troy Deeney scoring his 100th goal for the Hornets.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 9/2)
Watch highlights from Everton 1-1 Man Utd
Manchester United v Tottenham (Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 2pm)
If Man Utd lose this game, it's the middle of December and they are out of the title race.
They'll be struggling to stay in the top-four hunt too, with fifth-place Spurs already six points ahead of Jose Mourinho's side. They can't allow that gap to grow to nine.
Man Utd vs Tottenham
December 11, 2016, 2:00pm
Live on
I think they're playing well enough at the moment and creating chances, and before Marouane Fellaini came on against Everton, it was a very Jose Mourinho performance at Goodison.
It's how they turn those draws into wins, but I'm backing them to figure it out against Tottenham.
PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 16/1)
Watch highlights from Tottenham 5-0 Swansea
Liverpool v West Ham United (Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 4.15pm)
The last 20 minutes against Arsenal was just terrible and I fear for West Ham. Another 10 minutes and it could have been eight.
Liverpool vs West Ham
December 11, 2016, 4:15pm
Live on
They are shipping goals left, right and centre and could be in real trouble this weekend if Liverpool get on a roll.
I can't see anything other than a comfortable home win, and I'm actually being kind to the Hammers with my prediction. It could be much worse.
PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 7/1)
Watch Sunday's Premier League preview, looking ahead to four games including Man Utd v Tottenham and Liverpool v West Ham
Arsenal v Stoke (Saturday, 3pm)
Stoke will cause problems at the Emirates because they have the right players in the right creative areas.
You look at Arsenal's recent home games - Middlesbrough and Bournemouth were a little unlucky - and Stoke have a better team than either of those two.
Six months half price
Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get six months half price!
If the Gunners get into an end-to-end battle, Stoke will enjoy that, especially the likes of Marko Arnautovic and Xherdan Shaqiri.
I still expect the hosts to win, but it won't be a walk in the park.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)
Will Alexis Sanchez be lured away from Arsenal by a mega-money move to the Chinese Super League?
Burnley v Bournemouth (Saturday, 3pm)
It was a massive win for Bournemouth last weekend - who could have seen that in their wildest dreams at half-time? Fair play to them, they took a chance and got an unbelievable result.
They need to follow it up now, they have set the bar high but Burnley will not be easy.
They are a different animal at home and always give their opponents a game at Turf Moor.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1)
Watch highlights from Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool
Hull v Crystal Palace (Saturday, 3pm)
The win over Southampton was an eye-catching result considering the run they were on but Palace have good players. That was the worrying thing for them; they were a good team losing games in a hurry.
On the other hand, Hull don't really look like scoring and weren't great against Middlesbrough, which was an important fixture for them.
They have to attack Palace and that's what Alan Pardew's side enjoy, they will relish the chance to counter.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 8/1)
Watch highlights from Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton
Swansea v Sunderland (Saturday, 3pm)
The biggest football match of the weekend.
If Sunderland win they will move out of the bottom three and put further distance between themselves and Swansea, who would be in danger of being cut adrift.
Both teams will have highlighted this as three points, but I think we get an entertaining Desmond.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-2 (Sky Bet odds 12/1)
Watch highlights from Sunderland 2-1 Leicester
Leicester v Manchester City (Saturday, 5.30pm)
I felt Claudio Ranieri rested the wrong players against Porto. For me, Wes Morgan should have come out of the team, he's the one that will be worked against Man City.
Jamie Vardy isn't scoring and Riyad Mahrez is a shadow of the player he was last year, and Ranieri is resting them with a view to relying on them to perform at the weekend.
Watch Saturday's Premier League preview, with six games on the fixture list including Watford v Everton and Leicester v Manchester City
Pep Guardiola has to make his mind up on the back four. He changes it every week and you never get any kind of pattern. How are the players supposed to build an understanding?
Leicester are in a relegation battle, though, and I think Man City win this game.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3 (Sky Bet odds 12/1)
Chelsea v West Brom (Sunday, 12pm)
West Brom have done brilliantly so far, but it's a big ask at Stamford Bridge. They will keep it tight, make it difficult and wait for set-pieces.
Who could have seen them being a point behind Manchester United in early December? What an achievement.
As for Chelsea, they have some very winnable games over Christmas and if they keep this run going, they could be hard to catch.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 9/2)
Watch highlights from Manchester City 1 - 3 Chelsea
Southampton v Middlesbrough (Sunday, 2.15pm)
Boro got a good result against Hull on
Monday Night Football and they are doing well, while Southampton's defeat shocked me because I didn't see a 3-0 on the horizon.
Former Saint Gaston Ramirez is playing well under Aitor Karanka but Southampton are a good team and in Virgil van Dijk, they have the best centre-back in the Premier League in my opinion.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)

Na this type of people we dey find for here

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2016
6013 Premier League Arsenal - Stoke City 1X & Over(1.5) 1.25 6015 Premier League Chelsea - West Brom 1X & Over(1.5) 1.25 1446 Bundesliga Ingolstadt - RB Leipzig X2 & Over(1.5) 1.60 1306 Serie A Torino - Juventus 12 & Over(1.5) 1.75 5389 Primera Division Osasuna - Barcelona 12 & Over(2.5) 1.45 1784 Ligue 1 Lyon - Stade Rennes 1X & Over(1.5) 1.40 1645 Eredivisie Heerenveen - Excelsior 1X & Over(1.5) 1.30 1238 Primeira Liga Braga - Pacos Ferreira 1X & Over(1.5) 1.45 1998 Superligaen Aarhus - Copenhagen 12 & Over(1.5) 1.65 1481 Super League Basel - St. Gallen 1X & Over(1.5) 37SRGJQ good luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Belove600(f): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2016
B939ZCQTQSRQQ-2920778
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lankylucky(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2016
37SCSNM

PLS SPORT THE JUDAS

THANKS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Viking007(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2016
7Alexander:

Look at what I have, please take a look at it before I place it.

37SPWR3
37SRNK7.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Belove600:
B939ZCQTQSRQQ-2920778
congratulations.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by izzou(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Christardor: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Nothing Do You.
Guseh:
So down this evening..Don't even know what to say. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the loss.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by collinxraver(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
I can fear qq...
Belove600:
B939ZCQTQSRQQ-2920778
thumbs up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2016
o 1.5 is the way forward ,how I skipped Roma's game still remains a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ladykilllar: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
dunkem21:

BOOOM
wink

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gmacnoms(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2016
keandre:
o 1.5 is the way forward ,how I skipped Roma's game still remains a mystery to me.
me too. I'v been winning steady on 1.5 o, I js get 12 odds, put 600 or 300, it's steady income Sir. But ystaday I cum dey find how roma no take dey my slip. Still a misery to me I swear O. Ddnt want to cment until I saw ur post sha. I used to be greedy, until I found d winning way (o1.5, #610 or 300) steady income

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kingsman66(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2016
37swz3G happy weekend my pals........ stake 500 and enjoy 7games 390.62 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chicent(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Gorimakpa:

I'll rather go with Frankfurt double chance. They're in terrific form at home and virtually undefeatable there. There is also a high chance of in this game. The most profitable and likely outcome is 1x &, .

pls whats the code of the game..... Not using a smartphone at the moment. Pls help type out the code..... Anybody!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2016
gmacnoms:
me too. I'v been winning steady on 1.5 o, I js get 12 odds, put 600 or 300, it's steady income Sir. But ystaday I cum dey find how roma no take dey my slip. Still a misery to me I swear O. Ddnt want to cment until I saw ur post sha. I used to be greedy, until I found d winning way (o1.5, #610 or 300) steady income
cc me ur next over 1.5 games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.