Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3723064 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
collinometricx:
Other readers understand what those words met even u can testify to it...bcoz u qave correct spellinq to it....Try checkinq at all mha post nairaland and see that I am tryinq to impress anybdy... Even of fb, twitter, whatsapp, instar and rest of thats how i type mha words... so fvck off and stay of mha post if u dn't wanna have beef with mhi...
I hope you reread what you typed here. Its littered with terrible spellings, horrendous punctuations and embarrassing sentence construction.

You were probably too obsessed with typing like a kid that you forgot to learn some proper grammar. Most users here type in pidgin or at least keep it simple, but u wan form nonsense.

No let me vex this morning abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by collinometricx: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2016
If u wan vex abeq mk u qo buy vex join the vex wan u qet
7Alexander:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2016
gone with the wind, B94WPSACWZEQ-1827171
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by izzou(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Good morning guys

I have been thrilling myself with the mmm thread on fp grin

Viking007,DrWise,K2Wise,Lhimeet,ShokiScientist,Guseh,hpk,10eola,and all the honorable punters in the house, I greet you all

Abeg I for like they forcast weekend games now. Anybody who has any rough forcast should quote me abeg

Yorke1,i salute your ministry cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
7Alexander:

I hope you reread what you typed here. Its littered with terrible spellings, horrendous punctuations and embarrassing sentence construction.

You were probably too obsessed with typing like a kid that you forgot to learn some proper grammar. Most users here type in pidgin or at least keep it simple, but u wan form nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2016
izzou:
Good morning guys

I have been thrilling myself with the mmm thread on fp grin

Viking007,DrWise,K2Wise,Lhimeet,ShokiScientist,Guseh,hpk,10eola,and all the honorable punters in the house, I greet you all

Abeg I for like they forcast weekend games now. Anybody who has any rough forcast should quote me abeg

Yorke1,i salute your ministry cool

I no pity those mmm victims. I hope mmm crashes and their phones crash along. We warned them of the obvious scam it is they never listen. Mavrodi go dey inside one yatch dey count money like mad now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
collinometricx:
If u wan vex abeq mk u qo buy vex join the vex wan u qet

I know you are an unrepentant gay whose style of writing is meant to attract fellow dick riding fagg.ots to send you pm's. You initial claim of having interest in punting is false. All you want is to get your ass hole fucccked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by collinometricx: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2016
See this one
Candycrusher:

I know you are an unrepentant gay whose style of writing is meant to attract fellow dick riding fagg.ots to send you pm's. You initial claim of having interest in punting is false. All you want is to get your ass hole fucccked
na qay der knw faqq.ot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Candycrusher:

I no pity those mmm victims. I hope mmm crashes and their phones crash along. We warned them of the obvious scam it is they never listen. Mavrodi go dey inside one yatch dey count money like mad now
the participants still dey get hope

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lot83: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Great punters, how do you see these picks?Any judas among them?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lot83: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
38cdqnb.Great punters,Any judas among them?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2016
bjhaid:
the participants still dey get hope

just wen i was about to go against my will by joining MMM smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2016
xtremer:

just wen i was about to go against my will by joining MMM smiley
lol, my mind no just follow that scheme

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2016
chaotik:
Sorry house. Still no response from anyone that has dealt with this osigue David dude. Wanna know if anyone has actually dealt with him not just speculations and opinion. Real victims or clients. Thanks
thats a fake ticket na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
chaotik:
Sorry house. Still no response from anyone that has dealt with this osigue David dude. Wanna know if anyone has actually dealt with him not just speculations and opinion. Real victims or clients. Thanks
Bro, I thought DancingSkeleton had already answered u question?
meanwhile the constant posting of this bet slip might make some other guys fall prey since the guy's number is on that slip abi na ads u dey do for the guy ni?
abeg na joke I dey ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ROYALTIPPERS: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
SELECTED PROFITABLE GAMES

13/12/16 - 01:45 pm - EGYPT - Misr El-Maqasa - El Geish (DRAW NO BET - Misr El-Maqasa)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2016
vampire2020:
Na bad market o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by talk2ibk(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2016
martinz1:
Expecting my blessing grin
Abeg give me the booking number....... Who know...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mikkypel(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Candycrusher:

Though my money wasn't paused cuz i chilled yhis December.. It's about sense but what's the difference btw Mavrodi and Alabi.. . Do you know how many that scheme has helped.. It was a sure 30% a week.. Nothing like one red apple cutting ir ticket... Bit greed killed pple.. They have warned them to chill this December
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
BONANZANWIN VS ME angry

smithsydny drake49

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Olizey(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2016
7Alexander:

Bro, thank you for this post.

I've always said people who don't type correctly, use punctuation or people who use abbreviated words uselessly should be banned from NL.

If you can't type correctly, Don't type at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2016
chaotik:
. they told u it's scam and fake but ur greedy mind is telling u something else.... please quickly pay him for fixed games and wen it fails u are welcome to come here and wail.... he has fixed match and cannot give it to his family, local government and entire state after all it's alabi that is paying...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Olizey(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Please, is there anyone that can Fund my nairabet account in exchange for Recharge card?

qoute me, let's talk

Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Christardor: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
I Can Bet My Hairy Knees That You Are An Ajepkako...Just Look At How Many Female Monikers You're Following..
Someone Tried To Give Sense To You,you started ranting how you do it on social media..just don't allow your village people make you write that way in exams that's if you are in school sef..one love.
collinometricx:
Other readers understand what those words met even u can testify to it...bcoz u qave correct spellinq to it....Try checkinq at all mha post nairaland and see that I am nt tryinq to impress anybdy... Even on fb, twitter, whatsapp, instar and rest of it thats how i type mha words... so fvck off and stay of mha post if u dn't wanna have beef with mhi...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ahmydextah(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Christardor:
I Can Bet My Hairy Knees That You Are An Ajepkako...Just Look At How Many Female Monikers You're Following..
Someone Tried To Give Sense To You,you started ranting how you do it on social media..just don't allow your village people make you write that way in exams that's if you are in school sef..one love.

Bros u come end am with "one love"...egbon Olamide u r wicked o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
xtremer:
BONANZANWIN VS ME angry

smithsydny drake49

UPPERCUT

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by collinometricx: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Those are pple that followed... So I qave them a followback..
Christardor:
romancelander
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Christardor: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol...I Don't Beef With Fellow Brothers Uneccessary.
ahmydextah:

Bros u come end am with "one love"...egbon Olamide u r wicked o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2016
ROUND 2

smithsydny drake49

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Jhulyan(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
38CR2YD plz guys comot danger, I wan play big money

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.