Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3720321 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
PoetryInMotion:

I don't know my way around this site, so I couldn't appeal the ban.
Did you forecast all these greens yourself?
You're really on fire.

Nothing like that, brother, thing is every dog has it's day.
How about that#CrySix stuff, you are back to doing the rankings again?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dondave11: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Avenger4NL:

Me sef don vex fund my megabet account to start trading 2moro cool
sabi guy...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by UcheBerry(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:
PM me nw..

waiting for my colossus pick to green.. person fit cashout for colossus again seff.. THEY ARE THE BEST BOOKIE walai

Pls hw do I go abt sending d Pm cuz I dnt knw hw to do dat...... Pls help
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Avenger4NL:

He was referring to TheLoneCitizen - the guy who dropped the tips you remixed wink
oh I see,thank you lone citizen;

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:
GUYS I SWEAR THERES NO BOOKIE LIKE MEGABET...

CHAI!! DEY'VE GONE DIGITAL.... USER FRIENDLY, SWEET, THERE SEARCH BUTTON NA DIE,, BEFORE U FINISH TYPE THE TEAM NAME, E DON APPEAR ALREADY.. THEY GREEN UR BET EVEN BEFORE THE MATCH ENDS.. LET'S SAY U PLAY OVER 1.5 GOALS.. ND IT ENTERS IN 20 MINS OF THE GAME... THEY FREEN IT IMMEDIATELY..

CHAI!! THAT GAME CASHOUT NW DON ENTER #3400..

BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH RUBBISH NAIRABET ND THE REST OF 'EM.. USELESS NAIRABET THAT EXHAUST ONES DATA LIKE SAY NA DEM BUY AM FOR PERSON... COMMON TO CHECK UR SLIP FOR SYSTEM.. E GO DEY OPEN ANOTHER TAB... I YAFF PORT FOR GOOD... GOD BLESS THAT GUY WEY LEMME KNW ABOUT MEGA BET
Wanted to play astra game 2 goals handicap but they had few options for the match exactly like bonanzawin. Even the over 1.5, btts and other goal market options greening before match ending is also in bonanzawin.
Those that use bonanzawin knows that there is no difference btw mega and bonanzawin..tho i don't know about mega cashout.
so therefore i no port again. Sticking with bonanzawin instead.

Funny when i tried to fund megabet using mobile site it didn't work so i decided to fund another bookie instead and play my bet behold interswitch refused saying my card has been suspected to be involved in fraud. Fear catch me.. had to try like 5 times before it finally worked.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
vampire2020:
That's the vampire. U just dey suck alabi gradually grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dondave11: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
UcheBerry:

Pls hw do I go abt sending d Pm cuz I dnt knw hw to do dat...... Pls help
click on my moniker.. u'll see send email to dondave11
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Random75: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abegiiiiiiiii ooooo
Make una help me beg nairabet to pay me my winning.I cash out since Saturday but never pay me up till now.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Avenger4NL:

That's the vampire. U just dey suck alabi gradually grin
baba how we go do NA, Xmas is almost here o, and my pikin need to eat fried rice oo grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Nothing like that, brother, thing is every dog has it's day.

How about that#CrySix stuff, you are back to doing the rankings again?

I pray for longer days, they will trot you tomorrow.

I've checked the rankings, and I noyiced that the calculations have changed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:
wella sef
From what I saw ,they only have DC and over 2.5 and also DC and over3.5 or is there something am missing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can someone pls explain how ANB and HNB option works
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by spacks(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
fabiano09:

B951WEZTACTQA-854901

two games to go,one winning comfortably, the other dey use me play smiley
B951WEZTACTQA-854901

two games to go,one winning comfortably, the other dey use me play
bro u are good in bball predictions. please next time drop tips for bois... biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by UcheBerry(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:
click on my moniker.. u'll see send email to dondave11

Bro, sending the Pm is not working its giving me sum kinda error shit can I have ur mail or contact pls.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lhimeet:
EGYPT
El Nasr Taaden - Misr Lel Makasa
Tip : Over1.5goals @ 1.27

ENGLAND
Everton - Liverpool
Tip : (2:0) 1 H @ 1.27

FRANCE
Reims - Troyes
Tip : 1X @ 1.26

GREECE
AEK Athens - PAS Giannina
Tip : 1 @ 1.38

TURKEY
Fenerbahce - Genclerbirligi
Tip : First Team Win Either Half @ 1.25

TOTAL ODD : 3.5
GOODLUCK !!?

OH OH,NOT AGAIN...ONE RED... undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
PoetryInMotion:

I pray for longer days, they will trot you tomorrow.

I've checked the rankings, and I noyiced that the calculations have changed.

Yeah, trot and duress is my fear, though I'm overwhelmed by the attention, I doubt minor greens will make chicken-longing peeps to "follow the leader." They need cash to compensate the festivity not stipends that can't cater them their place of works.

I changed the calculations so as to suit larger number of games and for easier workings.

I also don't want the highest achievable point to exceed 100, this way, it was possible for points to be deducted instead of only addition.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
spacks:
bro u are good in bball predictions. please next time drop tips for bois... biko
my man I no go lie you am not good at bball o,na luck,I use anger pick this one without prediction,just randomly,now the last game just wan fuckup,me no wan insure am sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TempUser: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
Can someone pls explain how ANB and HNB option works
ANB = away no bet. You'll have to pick between draw and home. If away wins, then the stake is returned

HNB = home No bet. Vice versa... smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gangster1ms:

Wanted to play astra game 2 goals handicap but they had few options for the match exactly like bonanzawin. Even the over 1.5, btts and other goal market options greening before match ending is also in bonanzawin.
Those that use bonanzawin knows that there is no difference btw mega and bonanzawin..tho i don't know about mega cashout.
so therefore i no port again. Sticking with bonanzawin instead.

Funny when i tried to fund megabet using mobile site it didn't work so i decided to fund another bookie instead and play my bet behold interswitch refused saying my card has been suspected to be involved in fraud. Fear catch me.. had to try like 5 times before it finally worked.
@bolded you are very correct cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Yeah, trot and duress is my fear, though I'm overwhelmed by the attention, I doubt minor greens will make chicken-longing peeps to "follow the leader." They need cash to compensate the festivity not stipends that can't cater them their place of works.

I changed the calculations so as to suit larger number of games and for easier workings.

I also don't want the highest achievable point to exceed 100, this way, it was possible for points to be deducted instead of only addition.

Very true, but I believe we'll get stronger.

Even if you showed me ropes, it will still be hard cause they are not using the #CrySix.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dondave11: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
cashout @ 3.8k..

i say my try deir withdrawal... let's see hw it goes..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:
cashout @ 3.8k..
which game was remaining?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
PoetryInMotion:

Very true, but I believe we'll get stronger.

Even if you showed me ropes, it will still be hard cause they are not using the #CrySix.

The hashtag will take Effect from FRIDAY.

Some dude, said I had camped here and it's true, I've been here all day, disobeyed one of the ten punt commandments.

"Gotta go gotta go, more pasta bake up, word up, uhh,."

- Biggie Smalls.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Phi001(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Does anybody have any 1k he/she is not using?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dondave11: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:
cashout @ 3.8k..

JEEZ!!! I DON GET ALERT OO... cheesy

LESS THAN 10 MINS.. shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siralexis(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can anybody fund me please??

Any Amount

THANKS

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dondave11: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
fabiano09:

which game was remaining?
Argentina: primera division

Quilmes - Temperley BET: 1X
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Whitemoney: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:

I don't believe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:

COOL BOOKIE...ME DON FUND 1300 SINCE AFTERNOON

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dondave11:

proof or adonbilivit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dondave11: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
MEGABET rocks big time... PAYOUT NA DIE.. NOT LIKE RUBBISH BET9A THAT WILL HOLD ONES MONEY FOR DAYS BEFORE RELEASING IT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TempUser: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
For those of you comparing MegaBET and bonanzawin, do you take into consideration that bonanzawin doesn't offer apps? Isn't that sleek? It's cool to me cos even on 2g,i stake on flawlessly on live games. The odd movement is even in real time. Think about that before making the comparison...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.