Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3720329 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lucasinho:
is He the Patriotic9jaboi dat ended up in deleting his monikery...in mortification... grin
u still dey ask?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You see this guy that has been advising on an illustrious music career, it is personal issue, but because I don't do social media, he is now publicising everything.

Although Facebook is available, I use a mini browser, so before I see your message, even with constant refreshing, it would take 20 minutes flat, approximately.
ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
16.5 odds

Edit, remix

Goodluck

Ooh and by the way, check out my thread (if you are interested, you know what to do)

https://www.nairaland.com/3529363/make-massive-profits-weekly-monthly#52098337

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

You dey mad. Local champion of 10 odds. Time to ignore this shitty thread and look for serious people wey wan win beta money.

I can see u are contended with winning money for food stuff. Tifun loran

Easy bro...
Easy Patrotic9jaboy...

Haba!!!..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
afoltundeseun:
pally na wetin nah.
Are you in love with that guy or what. You've been all over him since

You don't understand what's called talent, when you see one, don't let it waste.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Not really that, but when I was trumping for the throne of a bodacious emcee, I decided I didn't want to sound demotic like Nigerian rappers, and since I was heavily influenced by freestyle rappers, Eminem and Biggie, I also didn't want to be bog-standard. I had to download all English-improving apps

Like instead of "I didn't respect older ones no more, I saw it worse than premarital sex"
This is typical rhymes.

I would rap "genuflection to my betters was sacrilege like rubber-band bonk"
This is like an educated Prof. duffed in profanity.

Although, I couldn't finish the dico, I got to a stop at K (the other letters had torn off) , the Oxford on my phone is hard to navigate.

That's you tryna take the throne over from Eminem.

Citizen, you should think again, I would have called you, but I don't have a phone for now. That's why I'm using freebasics, sorry if this is private matter.

Can you explain both raps you just wrote?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
PoetryInMotion:

You don't understand what's called talent, when you see one, don't let it waste.
guy hope you know nigerians prefer skiboroboskibo type of music to all this big grammar your guy is speaking

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siralexis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nawa oo...men acting like Kids...Men fighting with kids..

Stupidity100%

Common sense25%

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drake49(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
How can i cash out with my phone on megabet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

I am a failure grin
Show us amount won...i wanna see it right now! Id!ot

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
TempUser:

Which Nigerian bookie have the most scoring quarter in basketball pls?
It's not on MegaBET

Chai... I DONT do basketball.. sorry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Show us amount won...i wanna see it right now! Id!ot

We've gone past that stage no need to be abusive. That ticket gave me 100k with 200 stake. When I'm credited i can snap every detail if the ticket. Have a nice day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
supergata:
guy please dont forget the ticket because of this issue.

Winners golden bet code for today and tommorow games.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by finesthaykay(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Still paying
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
PoetryInMotion:

That's you tryna take the throne over from Eminem.

Citizen, you should think again, I would have called you, but I don't have a phone for now. That's why I'm using freebasics, sorry if this is private matter.

Can you explain both raps you just wrote?

It's not that private since no one here knows me.

Since rap is black music, you have to dress bad boy so the first rap goes: when I dress bad cause I rap, I don't care what my elders say, cause their advice is usually worse than fornication.

In the second line, I'm basically coding the message, so that young listeners wouldn't easily get corrupted: genuflection means too much respect, then play around with the saying that goes "respect your elders and betters". Then sacrilege is like a abominable taboo. Then the dirtiest lyric there "rubber-band bonk" explicitly means condom sex, because I believe singles use protection the most to prevent STDs and pregnancy. So joining every bit together, I conjure punchline, pun, message, controversy and obscenity in less than 10 words.

Do you get it now?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fergieboy: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

Baba no leave us behind .. Bet9ja code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by anaris: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

abeg can you post screenshot of the games, or bet9ja booking code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

thanks i appreciate but to get them my area go hard. please if you can snap or screenshot the game e go pure
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
supergata:
guy hope you know nigerians prefer skiboroboskibo type of music to all this big grammar your guy is speaking

Then you have to know your audience, I already have plans worked out in my head.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
fergieboy:

Baba no leave us behind .. Bet9ja code

When i print the ticket i go snap am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

The code is wrong. Or could you explain how to get it so i post it here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lucasinho(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
2255 First Division A
Royal Mouscron - KVC Westerlo
@1.76

1163 Northern Premier League, Premier Division
Rushall Olympic - Mickleover Sports
Under(3.5) @1.36

1486 Premiership
Celtic - Partick Thistle
1 @1.14

1564 Southern Football League, Premier Division
Stratford Town - Kings Langley
Over(1.5) @1.14

1157 Isthmian Football League, Premier Division
Harrow Borough - Tonbridge Angels
Over(1.5) @1.26

6500 Premier League
Aberystwyth Town - Bangor City
NG @2.49

5233 Copa del Rey
Malaga - Cordoba
Over(1.5) @1.22

5230 Copa del Rey
Villarreal - CD Toledo Sad
1 @1.15

5232 Copa del Rey
Las Palmas UD - Huesca
Even @1.80

1737 Premier League
Maritzburg United FC - Bidvest Wits FC
2 @2.57

Total Odd : 63.34

Booking Number: 3983K32

Stake @ur own Jeopardy....Appreciate later.. cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It's not that private since no one here knows me.

Since rap is black music, you have to dress bad boy so the first rap goes: when I dress bad cause I rap, I don't care what my elders say, cause their advice is usually worse than fornication.

In the second line, I'm basically coding the message, so that young listeners wouldn't easily get corrupted: genuflection means too much respect, then play around with the saying that goes "respect your elders and betters". Then sacrilege is like a abominable taboo. Then the dirtiest lyric there "rubber-band bonk" explicitly means condom sex, because I believe singles use protection the most to prevent STDs and pregnancy. So joining every bit together, I conjure punchline, pun, message, controversy and obscenity in less than 10 words.

Do you get it now?

This is beautiful.
I would have advised you to be a ghostwriter, but it would not be effective.

The wonderful thing is you're still a teenager and you're way beyond your time.

Someone like you would crush Kendrick Lamar.
Not to talk of the Nigerian scene, who is good enough?

Is it Naeto C or Ruggedman or MI or wacky Vector.

The only thing ModeNine's got is flow, rubbish lyrics.

The Headies will be your bedroom, the Grammy your garage. You need to think, since your problem is not religion, this should be easy.

I know of at least 3 rap competitions next year.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Xforce: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
JSM Bejaia - Paradou Ac
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.50

Aso Chlef - RC Arbaa
Home team cleansheet NO @ 2.00

3 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
izzou:

I don't know you personally but I can tell you are good with poetry.. cool

Poetry is way deeper than this, thanks for the commendation.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy pls follow me on ituneskarun@gmail.com. I'm not dropping a dime on here anymore. I leave them to their 10 odds roll over.

Are u good in ? we can work together.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
PoetryInMotion:

This is beautiful.
I would have advised you to be a ghostwriter, but it would not be effective.

The wonderful thing is you're still a teenager and you're way beyond your time.

Someone like you would crush Kendrick Lamar.
Not to talk of the Nigerian scene, who is good enough?

Is it Naeto C or Ruggedman or MI or wacky Vector.

The only thing ModeNine's got is flow, rubbish lyrics.

The Headies will be your bedroom, the Grammy your garage. You need to think, since your problem is not religion, this should be easy.

I know of at least 3 rap competitions next year.

Of course, spirituality is a barrier, I study with Jehovah's Witnesses, since you know they don't interfere with the world, I can't let glitz and glamour run me, I want to see my dog in the after-life. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 10eola(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drake49(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
drake49:
How can i cash out with my phone on megabet?
some should please help me. Mr xtremer, i just funded my megabet. So will be following your games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ShokiScientist: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
When candycrusher was patrotic9jaboy, I remember you were always winning your 200k+, 500k+ outside this thread but the booking codes you post na another story. Now you have won 200k yesterday. Just watch out for his booking code this weekend lol YOU'RE A FRAUD!

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Live

Hockey

JHC SPARTAK MOSCOW vs ALMAZ CHEREPOVETS

@3.1

Please if you want to stake 1k, stake when it gets to 3.5. But don't stake less than that.

Yes, I'm pleading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.