Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3710131 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dotmanxp(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
pls someone with insight should explain to me, I saw home-no-bet and away-no-bet on merrybet with correct odds always but I don't know what it means
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by yaki84: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Pressidoo:

see ur life, one screenshort like say u're d phone owner or u control me, if they check very well u and one of my staff will be mate but i dont have time 4 dat, i just finish booking today games just waiting 4 results to roll in and u're here having headache because of screenshot like say d screenshot will increase their bank account. Just follow me on facebook and check my daily games so i just do all dis on mouth? You're really a learner and you'll keep learning. Silent is the best answer for fools like u. So just keep quoting me, i dont have any reply for u. And for the record, another rollover start on monday. U can join to get yourself some cash @month ending. Maybe it'll help u to grow up. Join me on facebook i wont reject ur request.
bros no mind dem, na bad belle pipu.
Abeg u fit help me fund me bet9ja acct or merrybet acct for me, no amount is too small. Will appreciate ur kind gesture.
Thnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Igwe007:

Story. You can't make such an amount from bet365 and your account would still be active. Never.

When you start making good money without breakin any rules and they deactivate ya account, you can confidently say that. Until then, you can't be so sure.

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by timbuktu144: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Don't dull! You could be the winner of our Brand New Hyundai Accent cool

All you need do is to predict the correct scores of the followings matches. (PIC below)

** If you do not get all the results right and finished with the highest point of the week, you get a cool #150,000 just like that! You get #100,000 if you finished second and 50,000 if you came third!

Oya! Sharpaly go and register and start playing for FREE!!

Register here --->http://sure6.surebet247.com/join

Go hard OR Go home!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Frank0001(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Vikings007:
nairabet minimum payout 5k? Since when? Funding with surebet is same as nairabet, You'll pay the bank charges. Minimum payout for most bookies(surebet247 & nairabet inclusive) is N1,000
Thanks Baba 2point.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by klarrychenko94: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Abeg make una free dat rubbish post by that rubbish guy and let's talk about tips for the day jare.

Abeg o, why is the Odd for Barcelona straight win that high against malaga?

Anybody?

And it happened like that during last Barca game. Straight win was 2.05 against their last team.

cos messi is nursing an injury.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Frank0001(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2016
timbuktu144:
Minimum payout is 1k sir. Yes, you will be charged 1.5% transaction fee when you use your card to make deposit.
I think you guys should stop the charges on Atm card.. Just a suggestion though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mazizitonene(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
timbuktu144:
Don't dull! You could be the winner of our Brand New Hyundai Accent cool

All you need do is to predict the correct scores of the followings matches. (PIC below)

** If you do not get all the results right and finished with the highest point of the week, you get a cool #150,000 just like that! You get #100,000 if you finished second and 50,000 if you came third!

Oya! Sharpaly go and register and start playing for FREE!!

Register here --->http://sure6.surebet247.com/join

Go hard OR Go home!
oga make una go and fix una registration page angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Abeg make una free dat rubbish post by that rubbish guy and let's talk about tips for the day jare.

Abeg o, why is the Odd for Barcelona straight win that high against malaga?

Anybody?

And it happened like that during last Barca game. Straight win was 2.05 against their last team.

grin grin na u I dey find since ... U don abandon 1.5.?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lovemko(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Lovemko in the house here, got something cooking but just double your money with these free picks...

W/brom - A.villa. 1x

Holland

Heracles - de graafschap Home win either half

Championship

Brighton & hove - Huddersfield. 1x

Total... 2.00+odds

#cheers
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by timbuktu144: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Frank0001:

I think you guys should stop the charges on Atm card.. Just a suggestion though.
Will relay it to my boss smiley Thank you for the suggestion sir. wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by timbuktu144: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2016
mazizitonene:
oga make una go and fix una registration page angry
We are working on it right now sir. Will be fixed soon.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Redslip: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2016

Soccer / England / Championship
1 23.01.16 04:00PM Leeds United - Bristol City (Home no bet) X ?-? 1.80

Soccer / England / Premier League
2 23.01.16 04:00PM Leicester City - Stoke City (Number of Goals) 2-3 ?-? 1.90

Single
Enjoy at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by holuphisayor(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Igwe007:

Story. You can't make such an amount from bet365 and your account would still be active. Never.
True,bookies are more greedy than punters. Even the bet365 inplay $50 offer they will send u a mail that u are not eligible to participate again. Believe it they monitor account and will restrict u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Redslip: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2016
dotmanxp:
pls someone with insight should explain to me, I saw home-no-bet and away-no-bet on merrybet with correct odds always but I don't know what it means

Home no bet HNB is similar to Draw no bet DNB. if you understand DNB then HNB wont be a problem coz instead of cancelling the bet when there's a draw on DNB, the bookie will cancel your bet when there is a home win on HNB

Google and get a better explanations
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Happy weekend

Be careful it's alabi special day cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Twilights(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2016
I need ur suggestions guys
Concernin Chelsea vs arsenal match, sud I go for over 8.5 corners or under 5.5 cards both @1.35. ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lovemko(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Twilights:
Concernin Chelsea vs arsenal match, sud I go for over 8.5 corners or under 5.5 cards both @1.35. ?

Under 5.5cards would be perfect....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tu9ic3(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Twilights:

both are ok bt i rather go 4 d over 8.5 corners

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by itzdimo(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
@presidoo, I really believe in actions, not words. A lot of guys here don't know your history and honestly, they DO care. But the thing is, you r saying aLotta things that ain't backed by proof. You'd make things a lot easier for both yourself and these juves if only u'd upload a screen grab of your winnings. And it'd be a terrible thing if after all your mouth-making, you still use a blackberry phone that needs you to download a screengrabber before you can screengrab...(For someone that's makes as much as you claim to make, I can't imagine the phone or tablet or whatever you use). Besides, since you are campaigning for followers, why don't you do some "Magic"? Let's see what you gat. Even Jesus had to use signs to convince some people that He was who he said He was.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
itzdimo:
@presidoo, I really believe in actions, not words. A lot of guys here don't know your history and honestly, they DO care. But the thing is, you r saying aLotta things that ain't backed by proof. You'd make things a lot easier for both yourself and these juves if only u'd upload a screen grab of your winnings. And it'd be a terrible thing if after all your mouth-making, you still use a blackberry phone that needs you to download a screengrabber before you can screengrab...(For someone that's makes as much as you claim to make, I can't imagine the phone or tablet or whatever you use). Besides, since you are campaigning for followers, why don't you do some "Magic"? Let's see what you gat. Even Jesus had to use signs to convince some people that He was who he said He was.

Spot on.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by pryme(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
there is a saying " you don't know what the next man knows"

I want to ask why all the hate directed at Kelvin aka Presidoo, or is it because what he says he is doing some of us can't? or is it what is impossible for some is what he is doing week in week out?
am so disappointed that instead of you guys to ask him how he does it, you are just heating up the place with insults.
like someone just said, punting is all about interest. If Presidoo is blowing his own horn that's fine, all you have to do is just take all in, and learn what he has to offer, then use that to add to your knowledge. that's how you get better.

but ....
well......
humans sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ponti93(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Does it mean I can't get sure 4odds today to stake high. Smebdy help
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
;DTop tipster grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dotmanxp(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Redslip:

Home no bet HNB is similar to Draw no bet DNB. if you understand DNB then HNB wont be a problem coz instead of cancelling the bet when there's a draw on DNB, the bookie will cancel your bet when there is a home win on HNB

Google and get a better explanations
means in HNB the away team should either win or draw then u have a green ticket, its even better than double chance since ur stake is returned.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
ponti93:
Does it mean I can't get sure 4odds today to stake high. Smebdy help

What's your definition of staking high that you must need as much as 4odds

Oga, look for as little as 1.5odd and stake as high as your heart can carry.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Twilights(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
wetin dey do merrybet site na wit its unavailability, i nid 2stake faa!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
pryme:
there is a saying " you don't know what the next man knows"

I want to ask why all the hate directed at Kelvin aka Presidoo, or is it because what he says he is doing some of us can't? or is it what is impossible for some is what he is doing week in week out?
am so disappointed that instead of you guys to ask him how he does it, you are just heating up the place with insults.
like someone just said, punting is all about interest. If Presidoo is blowing his own horn that's fine, all you have to do is just take all in, and learn what he has to offer, then use that to add to your knowledge. that's how you get better.

but ....
well......
humans sha

Whether the guy makes $100,000 daily or $1 monthly, I dunno how that is affectin anybody. I've not even seen where that guy asked people to pay money or force anybody to follow his games. I don't understand the yabbin....

cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Emmotion(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Make una post games na
@drmikeadams, long time, u still dey 9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
: grin grin Leichester,San Jose,fort laudarade ,chesterfield,Fleetown,Mersin,moncheglabach,colo colo.audax italiano,Benfica,wallsall,Ajax,floriana,Norwich,communicacionnes all over1.5...,Middlesbrough,petersbrogh,olimpia asuncion o.5...the last three over 0.5..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emmotion:
Make una post games na

@drmikeadams, long time, u still dey 9ja
grin grin..I still dey 9jabro..dem Neva give me visa to chile..this punting biz tougher by the day...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by limpopo: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
goldenval:

so far am making real money, why would I hide the secret? I'm glad to be of help here..., This year will look so good because you can still make big cash from that formula but remember slow and steady, you must get there.

So una don get formula and i never know.... okay ooo. there is God ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.