Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3715607 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Sent4rina: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
3CP9STB 3CP3VYB

We must harmmer by force.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Brector:
pls house what is d meaning of number of booking point and number of bookings on nairabet

pls anybody with answer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mocalypse: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please ensure to edit this booking to your taste, may the spirit of goodluck direct you to spot the RED apples.

3CP8YQ3 14/1/17 only

May the odds be in our favor

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Youngdream1:
Una go drop game then come run away after e don cast. All Alabi agent wey dey for here, judgement day is near for you.
WHY DO YOU LIKE MAKING NOISE LIKE THIS??

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sekem: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thepunter:

Same thing happened to me yesterday, 10,000 naira. They said they are having issues with interswitch. You just have to do a reversal of the transaction at your bank. I did my reversal this afternoon via Gtbank online banking. It's not entirely their fault.

Please, how did you do the reversal?

Can you please give me the guidelines on how to do it?

Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ymdo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
ymdo:
3CMFJCD
Odds: 4.2
Goodluck
Stake 3K

Cc: bigt4y
I've cashed out of this game at 7K. I'm having cold feet about the last game or maybe my mind playing tricks on me grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Booty4me: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
k2wise drwise suppermayorr cimbi
et all
its the weekend again .. God bless you as we await your favoured booking codes

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ghost2017(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Priwillo:
pls bro how can i fund my nairabet using quickteller and what are the charges,am tired of my money entering the wind,

Register and login... then click on search button. enter "nairabet" in this format and search. you'll get two result select the first one. the other one is for shop agent. Then use any of your card to credit ur account. note: you'll be charged #105 during the process. I've used this countless times and I can strongly tell you that it doesn't fail.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by AvsGot007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Youngdream1:
I think if the whole punters on this thread stick to dropping only 2 odds, then the world will be a better place to live in.

Stick to your gaddami 2 odds and let the whole world be in peace!

All this 15, 31, 100, whatever odds aint helping the world peace. Get that to your skull!!!
I like your idea... let's work together

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by cyberhike(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
vampire2020:
how

I credited my account this morning and as I write my account is showing 0 NGN.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nairabet and their wahala, made a payment of 1k yesterday via web pay and it was successful and my nairabet a/c is yet to b credited. Made another 1k payment dis aftanun, na d same tin happen. Weytin dey do nairabet self? No wonder bet9ja don hijack their customers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by paroh137(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Twizzy30:
Someone plss epp me fund my merrybet acct. I no get money, hunger wan hook me for here.
Okay. lemme see what I can do. How do I do that though?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ghost2017(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
MakeQuickCash:

How will you tell me to calm down, when dem dey swallow my money did they calm down ?

I understand how u feel and my concern is for u to get back your money. Follow interswitch on Twitter and lay your complains there also be sure u didn't type the wrong customer ID during the process by checking the receipt of the transaction in your mailbox. Also, if you can still get the ones that wasn't credited before u do so. it takes interswitch 2-3 business days to reply your notice. That worked for me and am sure it's going to work for you too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
cyberhike:

I credited my account this morning and as I write my account is showing 0 NGN.
me too, am afraid that you will not get credited, just contact your bank ASAP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Here we go, y'all check it out. 31 odds

3CLRNKC
Bro thanks a lot i really appreciate it more greens to us.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
zicora:
Nairabet and their wahala, made a payment of 1k yesterday via web pay and it was successful and my nairabet a/c is yet to b credited. Made another 1k payment dis aftanun, na d same tin happen. Weytin dey do nairabet self? No wonder bet9ja don hijack their customers.
I think it is a general problem now, so guy using webpay to fund nairabet, just hold on a bit with that option, if you don't want your money to enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Here we go, y'all check it out. 31 odds

3CLRNKC
Nice thanks bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mute lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bigcee(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please someone should kindly help fund my "username-preciousbet1, ID-297910" account...Bet don really show my pocket pepper. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
itunity007:
Abeg who dey use megabet here ...how to fund it and my app no gree open and d site self undecided

dunkem21:

I suggest you leave Megabet till they are serious for business.

Thot I was the only one experiencing it. I was only able to access the site via PC when I funded yesterday and afterwards I've been trying on mobile to no avail. Nawa o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by achu442(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Which leagues and divisions play BTTS () most?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
achu442:

I noticed Australia
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Mute lipsrsealed

Just testing right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by isinmi3: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
https:///93rmD5ccyhMBwWOxyQc0VN
Whatsapp group for NBA and NFL betting FREE!!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by cyberhike(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
vampire2020:
me too, am afraid that you will not get credited, just contact your bank ASAP

So na nairabet na him devil wan use this weekend sheybi... Issorai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by VictorVance(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
MakeQuickCash:
Akinalabi and nairabet, enough is enough and your time is up. I have sworn to my best friend's grave that I will fight this one till my last breath angry . So many numerous times in the past, my bank account have been debited without been credited in my nairabet account. The total amount I must have lost to these miniature things will be totaling almost 7k. I had called your useless customer care service but all complaints had fallen on deaf ears.

Here is it again, the same old story just happened now. I made a deposit of #1000 naira but it didn't reflect in my nairabet account and my bank was debited. I wasted my airtime calling your customer care only to be told to contact my bank for complaint. I contacted my bank and they told me to contact nairabet (Is this how you thieves have planned with these commercial banks to be dribbling customers like okocha?). My nairabet ID is 701026. I want something done within the next 2 hours or I swear to God and Man, nairabet will feel my wrath. I will go to the lottery board, press , media and I will not stop until something is done.

Your story is quite pathetic. But the bolded got me laughing. cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by VictorVance(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
godwinony:

God knows I've felt this anger not up to a month ago...both interswitch's, nairabet's and access bank's customer care reps kept playing me to each other like a tennis ball..na so my 1,500 take waka not for the first time. I've noticed it happens whenever my network connection is weak and I try to fund with it.
So whenever I need to fund, I simply walk to the nairabet shop close to me to avoid the issue.

Hehehehe..grin @ bolded...another hilarious post. make una kuku kiii me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Youngdream1: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lhimeet:

WHY DO YOU LIKE MAKING NOISE LIKE THIS??

Because my money is involved!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
cyberhike:

So na nairabet na him devil wan use this weekend sheybi... Issorai
na so they swallow my small change wey I won manage fund oo, if you see the way I shout for the call rep for first bank eh, she cut the call sharp sharp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
achu442:
eerste eredivisie and Switzerland league

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ezone: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Test Mode - Day 2 grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Booty4me: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Youngdream1:

Because my money is involved!!!
Them force you play?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.