Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,130 members, 7,856,516 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3730163 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

booking number pls,been waiting for u all day...took dis code to betting shop d guy no fit play am

no booking number o.. I played it online.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by eph12(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
frankymiller:

Pm me bro,am not asking u to pay me any money o,if you are ready to risk your own 3k then join us,before guys here will start screaming scam
What if i tell you i stake 10k and i only stake #50?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rudewaterz:

For those interested:
1. Handicap 0:1
Leicester City - Norwich City 2.40
Leicester City
2. Handicap 0:1
Stoke City - Aston Villa 2.95
Stoke City
1X2
3. Manchester Utd - Arsenal FC 2.55
Arsenal FC
Handicap 0:1
4. Burnley FC - Rotherham Utd 2.65
Burnley FC
1X2
5. Bradford City - Rochdale FC 2.15
Bradford City
6. Handicap 0:1
Osmanlispor FK - Mersin Idman Yurdu SK 2.55
Osmanlispor FK
1X2
7. Unam Pumas - Santos Laguna 2.25
Unam Pumas
8. Handicap 0:1
Apollon Limassol FC - Pafos FC 1.75
Apollon Limassol
9. Handicap 0:1
Arandina CF - Pena Sport FC 2.75
Arandina CF
10. Handicap 0:1
Real Union de Irun - CD Mensajero 1.85
Real Union Irun
10. 1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals
Ujpest FC - MTK Budapest FC 1.95
Ujpest FC and Under 3.5 goals
1X2
10. SC Roland Beckum - SV Lippstadt 08 2.30
SC Roland Beckum
10. 1X2
Arsenal FC - FC Barcelona 1.65
FC Barcelona
11. Handicap 0:1
Barcelona B FC - Levante B 2.10
FC Barcelona B

Odds: 81656.10

shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
eph12:

What if i tell you i stake 10k and i only stake #50?
Swerve bro,i dont deal with kids. Serious business here,i got mouths to feed,maybe your still being fed.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gangster1ms:

no booking number o.. I played it online.
bro i dey trip for your games,especially that 2500 own. Goodluck man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by eph12(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
frankymiller:

Swerve bro,i dont deal with kids. Serious business here,i got mouths to feed,maybe your still being fed.
Oga why u dey vex? I was only trying to bring your attention to something. You got mouths to feed? What has that got to do with anything egbon? Abeg no be me be the cause of your calamity o shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sojihandsome: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is why i love using NaijaBet they tell you and direct you through any issue on there site and their inplay is always on with good odds u can try that out

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mazizitonene(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
frankymiller:

Bro dont mind surebet,they are big scam i swear,every week one problem or the other,they are scared incase someone wins,this week they have locked it. I wish the mod will ban that timbuktu guy for spamming this thread with fraudulent offers that they cant fulfill
lolz.....omoh me sef tire for them o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
nairabet never credit the payout I made on wednesday night till nw.What Do I do ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
basketball...Latvia,,Portugal and Czech republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ROYALTIPPERS: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
SELECTED PROFITABLE GAMES

20/02/16 - 04:00 pm - ENGLAND - Huddersfield Town - Wolverhampton Wanderers (BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE - YES)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
RIchieSuazo:

booking number abeg

If person drop booking number, una go say make person paste d games.

If person come paste games as played directly, una go still come ask for booking number grin

I tire for unaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
sojihandsome:
This is why i love using NaijaBet they tell you and direct you through any issue on there site and their inplay is always on with good odds u can try that out
Seconded!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Vikkiboi:

If person drop booking number, una go say make person paste d games.

If person come paste games as played directly, una go still come ask for booking number grin

I tire for unaa

persons that ask for the booking code are people using the same bookie you used in placing your games

persons asking for the games are people who use a different bookie from urs..

so try and understand

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sportman117: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
naijabet is my sure betting place for now,if you wish follow me and let go there [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
frankymiller:

Bro dont mind surebet,they are big scam i swear,every week one problem or the other,they are scared incase someone wins,this week they have locked it. I wish the mod will ban that timbuktu guy for spamming this thread with fraudulent offers that they cant fulfill
Bros, Surebet247 is a scam? Really? Smh! You guys can like to act funny sometimes. You guys just throw words like 'fraud' and 'scam' around without proper premise(s).

Fraudulent offers? Are you kidding me? What exactly is fraudulent about offers that we allow you participate in for FREE? Scared? We've paid out over 3M as consolation prizes to Sure6 weekly leaderboard winners! Given over 1M as free credits/top up for followers on Facebook and Instagram! My boss Baslone tries to give back to the punters community every now and then... Yet, you guys keep complaining about it because you've not been lucky enough to win? He's also giving out a brand new Hyundai Accent to the overall leaderboard winner come end of the season and you still wouldn't thank him at least?

For Sure6, you don't even need to have a Surebet247 account to play! Its been an open process since the very first week... Everyone gets to see who tops the leader board each week. Go to the leaderboard history, get your calculators out and calculate from the first week to see if its been accurate or not.

Remember, there are over 5 major bookies in Nigeria. I'm going to beat my chest and say that no one is close to Surebet247 in terms of giving back to the punters community. Our offers are steady and consistent. And all of these do not affect our service delivery! We are still the fastest paying bookie in Nigeria! Quick response to complaints and lots more!

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer!

Stop wailing and join the Surebet247 train! Its moving fast... You don't want to be left behind!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by omanifrank(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
today 4pm

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yesterday it was juventus, today is Arsenal, another Judas waiting in corner

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
AND THAT'S HOW ASSNAL OPENED THE WEEKEND grin

Saturdays sha... chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
see Bayern o.. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
RIchieSuazo:

persons that ask for the booking code are people using the same bookie you used in placing your games

persons asking for the games are people who use a different bookie from urs..

so try and understand

Oh yeahh datz true. Just kidding bro.

Just select d games normally jare and if possible try avoid teams playing champions league next week.

As you can see Arsenal, and bayern munich already doing d same
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Bros, Surebet247 is a scam? Really? Smh! You guys can like to act funny sometimes. You guys just throw words like 'fraud' and 'scam' around without proper premise(s).

Fraudulent offers? Are you kidding me? What exactly is fraudulent about offers that we allow you participate in for FREE? Scared? We've paid out over 3M as consolation prizes to Sure6 weekly leaderboard winners! Given over 1M as free credits/top up for followers on Facebook and Instagram! My boss Baslone tries to give back to the punters community every now and then... Yet, you guys keep complaining about it because you've not been lucky enough to win? He's also giving out a brand new Hyundai Accent to the overall leaderboard winner come end of the season and you still wouldn't thank him at least?

For Sure6, you don't even need to have a Surebet247 account to play! Its been an open process since the very first week... Everyone gets to see who tops the leader board each week. Go to the leaderboard history, get your calculators out and calculate from the first week to see if its been accurate or not.

Remember, there are over 5 major bookies in Nigeria. I'm going to beat my chest and say that no one is close to Surebet247 in terms of giving back to the punters community. Our offers are steady and consistent. And all of these do not affect our service delivery! We are still the fastest paying bookie in Nigeria! Quick response to complaints and lots more!

Stop wailing and join the Surebet247 train! Its moving fast... You don't want to be left behind!
You are indeed funny,simple thing fix your website and you are here preaching. Are you going to pretend like you dont knw that were you are supposed to imput scores for your sure6 is locked?

Abeg go and check the meaning of fraudulent,that is exactly what you guys do,to register took a million years,to bet too taking forever.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
If bayern does not win by 2 goals today i give up soccer betting Allah

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
frankymiller:

You are indeed funny,simple thing fix your website and you are here preaching. Are you going to pretend like you dont knw that were you are supposed to imput scores for your sure6 is locked?

Abeg go and check the meaning of fraudulent,that is exactly what you guys do,to register took a million years,to bet too taking forever.
Hey, you should probably read through the rules again. Its only normal that the games are locked because they've started! What's fraudulent in locking games that have started? Over 1k predictions have been submitted! Are you saying we locked the site because we know you are going to win or because you are going to predict what over 1k people haven't predicted? Next week is another chance to submit your predictions. Please do it early to avoid labelling us a 'scam' again. Or, keep wailing while others keep winning!

Remember, its FREE wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dennisworld1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
beyern munich been rip grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sexymonkey(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Timbuktu14:

After registering and deposing, am yet to get my bonus
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Jeffy1206(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thank God I avoided Bayern shocked but wait those people were given 35 odds to beat bayern & 13odds for draw cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
O God, why can't i dream of SV Darmsat first win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexymonkey:
After registering and deposing, am yet to get my bonus
What bonus is that?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dennisworld1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
beyern 1-1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sexymonkey(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Timbuktu14:
What bonus is that?
20% deposit bonus

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Hey, you should probably read through the rules again. Its only normal that the games are locked because they've started! What's fraudulent in locking games that have started? Over 1k predictions have been submitted! Are you saying we locked the site because we know you are going to win or because you are going to predict what over 1k people haven't predicted? Next week is another chance to submit your predictions. Please do it early to avoid labelling us a 'scam' again. Or, <*<keep wailing while others keep winning>*>!

Remember, its FREE wink
TOO HARSH

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.