Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3716485 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by otitokoroleti: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

it was fixed and I made good money from the Correct score
scam detected, you cant get any fuc_king fixedmatch
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by JohnieWalker(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Kikkiiiiiii..u dont seize to amaze me with ur comments...but that is the bitter truth
I don't do fixed odds biz and was lucky to receive the mail from a friend in tunisia....i just have an acct but hardly play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:
Valenciennes VS Sochaux
TIP; HT/FT.....X/X

THE MATCH IS ALREADY STARTED.....FOR THOSE CALLING SCAMMER,LETS SEE WHO SMILES LAST AND TO MY OLD CUSTOMERS LET GET READY TO SMILR TO THE BANK
ITS HALF TIME DRAW NOW WAITING FOR FULL TIME........FOR THOSE CALLING ME SCAMMER,PLEASE,IF I HAVE EVER COLLECTED MONEY FOM YOU,SECONDLY MY OLD SOURCE FAILED ME AND I HAVE A NEW SOURCE FROM TURKEY NOW,WHICH I HAVE WON WITH HIS THREE CONSECUTIVE GAMES,IF YOU STILL DONT TRUST ME,THEN STAY AND WATCH,I WILL ONLY POST MY GAMES HERE AFTER ITS STARTED,YOU KNOW NOTHING IS MORE PAINFUL THAN ''HAD I KNOWN''
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by JohnieWalker(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
otitokoroleti:
scam detected, you cant get any fuc_king fixedmatch
Eva wondered y molde won sevilla....I leave that for you to answer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I don't do fixed odds biz and was lucky to receive the mail from a friend in tunisia....i just have an acct but hardly play
Ok even if u got frm a frnd in chibok....prove us wrong, lets see a slip of d fixed match

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by otitokoroleti: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Opistorincos:

bro that is arrant nonesense on their part, wetin i lose for don reach 900 still dem dey claim 400 bonus... smh for dem... make i just double ma balance leave dem go bet365 sad
bro, bonanzawin bonus is second to non. no other naija bookie or foreign bookie has good heart like bonanzawin when it comes to bonus. you can bet inplay using the bonus while other bookies will mandate u to bet acca games with minimum certain odds but with bonanzawin, you can stake the bonus on single/acca games with any odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by otitokoroleti: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

its football, lots of unforseen circumstances do affect the outcome of games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

ITS HALF TIME DRAW NOW WAITING FOR FULL TIME........FOR THOSE CALLING ME SCAMMER,PLEASE,IF I HAVE EVER COLLECTED MONEY FOM YOU,SECONDLY MY OLD SOURCE FAILED ME AND I HAVE A NEW SOURCE FROM TURKEY NOW,WHICH I HAVE WON WITH HIS THREE CONSECUTIVE GAMES,IF YOU STILL DONT TRUST ME,THEN STAY AND WATCH,I WILL ONLY POST MY GAMES HERE AFTER ITS STARTED,YOU KNOW NOTHING IS MORE PAINFUL THAN ''HAD I KNOWN''
Dont u need money Mr man ...sell all u have and stake n ur fixed game..and become a billionaire, instead of constituting nuisance here

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by otitokoroleti: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Iyemik:

You're right about the invisible Pm(s).. Although, I'll not reply the pm(s).

I'll reply all of your questions and also drop my strategy later tonight with Screenshots as backup.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Dont u need money Mr man ...sell all u have and stake n ur fixed game..and become a billionaire, instead of constituting nuisance here

OK, NOTED
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

I STILL HAVE ANOTHER GAME THAT WILL START BY 10;00
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Krak(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

Flush ur game down the toilet. I sure dont need ur games, whether correctly fixed or not.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

So you are saying if this one enter you go ask us to pay you for subscription? If your answer is yes you should be ashamed of yourself simply because while you claims you have won more than twice I expect you to be charitable in helping others who are not privileged to have such opportunity you had. anyway you still have a great chance to prove someone like me wrong and make me eat my words by not asking for any payment for tips I drop my pen
. Make I borrow Vikings007 word.,....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
deeplo:

So you are saying if this one enter you go ask us to pay you for subscription? If your answer is yes you should be ashamed of yourself simply because while you claims you have won more than twice I expect you to be charitable in helping others who are not privileged to have such opportunity you had. anyway you still have a great chance to prove someone like me wrong and make me eat my words by not asking for any payment for tips I drop my pen
. Make I borrow Vikings007 word.,....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
So Merrybet has closed for business this weekend

Crazy website
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

Why are telling us ur problem?, If you have any fixed game drop for others to benefit from it..
Or if you are the selfish type which it seems you are , play and win alone & stop commenting trash here..

You are not the only one that has connection with fixed match dealers.
I do.. But I usually recieve 100% fixed games twice/thrice in a month...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ecclesiaok(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
@mariosam im interested pm pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Lol, so they fixed Europa league games too? Tell me something..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

Give it to ur Dad...tell him to stake all his savings! M0R0N
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by inemboy16: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Vikings007:
bros, Hibernian not consistent? That game was not just normal, something went wrong before or during that match. Even the home fans were shocked, that's football for You.

Saying Hibernian is not consistent is like saying Real Madrid is wack. More than 99% of punters that day gave Hibernians Straight win. In fact the only reason I didn't play that game was because the odd was too tiny...my frnds lost good money because of that game. 1st loss in like 20+home games? Not a day to forget easily.

That Marathonbet club.

I'm sure Marathon secretly told em what to do that day.... haha.

cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:
Valenciennes VS Sochaux
TIP; HT/FT.....X/X

THE MATCH IS ALREDY STARTED.....FOR THOSE CALLING SCAMMER,LETS SEE WHO SMILES LAST AND TO MY OLD CUSTOMERS LET GET READY TO SMILR TO THE BANK
WON

THE SECOND GAME JUST STARTED
✪ Palestino - Iquique

X/1......HT/FT

ODDS 25.00

I TRIED TO HELP,BUT I STILL RECIEVE INSULTS.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

WON

✪ Palestino - Iquique

X/1......HT/FT

Guy na for hell fire ds ur palestino - iquique game go turn green. Like how is ds possible. Rotflmaoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

WON

✪ Palestino - Iquique

X/1......HT/FT

Show us ur betslip of the last match..den I can stake 50k on this 1...failure to do that..d ogun that wud fire u and ur source is dabbing presntly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Vikings007 post=43284844][/quote] YEEEE abeg abeg send ma origin make I drink on top dis fixing Mata
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

WON

✪ Palestino - Iquique

X/1......HT/FT

Pardon me if am wrong how did you help? Let say u drop d game without saying a word about subscription the kind of blessing, prayers, appreciation and Praise's people will send to u will make u proud. Pls try go through the thread you will see testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sorry to dat guy wey stake on 2.00 odds. Na only Eibar spoil dat ticket. A little bit of luck is always needed in gambling. Wish dem dey sell luck potion cos I know say people sabi forecast for ds thread Bt Na luck dey f**k people up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by victoremeji007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
d thinder wey go destroy eibar neva comot for press up. wich kin tin b d nau sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
deeplo:
Pardon me if am wrong how did you help? Let say u drop d game without saying a word about subscription the kind of blessing, prayers, appreciation and Praise's people will send to u will make u proud. Pls try go through the thread you will see testimonies.
0 - 2

FIRST HALF

AS YOU CAN SEE THE FIRST HALF IS SETTLED,WAITING FOR SECOND HALF,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by coolestdude01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

0 - 2

FIRST HALF

Are u OK? U posted X/1 for the Chilean game. How does 0-2 before ht help your scamming career? Try again mehn.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by etibaba(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
mariosam:

0 - 2

FIRST HALF

whats settled? Ticket don catch fire already na.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
GOSH,I JUST SAW MY MISTAKE,ITS 2/1 NOT X/1,AM VERY SORRY IWAS DOING SO MANY THINGS AT SAME TIME
mariosam:

WON

✪ Palestino - Iquique

X/1......HT/FT

ODDS 25.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.