Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3717189 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
coolestdude01:
The thread has become a Fulltime lamenting ground

Can this be true?

I don't want to believe this.

Otherwise, I will return here with super tips.

Why should this place be a lamenting ground?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
coolestdude01:
The thread has become a Fulltime lamenting ground

Can this be true?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
misterchris:

Bet9ja is funded from a bank or the agent that opened it for you. For merrybet. 08164509156
you are trying to denied the card i sent to you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rudewaterz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Baba green the last one oooooo make I for chop 30k o smiley wink
You no win amuo! Check the match details again.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tr3y(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Princeofpeace try again next time...

maybe if you had posted it, someone might have warned you though. #justsaying.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Calebsky:

Can this be true?

Nna Nna..... grin grin....we dey wait oooo.....expenses don pass income....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
Nna Nna..... grin grin....we dey wait oooo.....expenses don pass income....

@bolded, very typical of these harsh economic times angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by neroflo: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
all in 1.14 8
panama 1.12 10 xxxxxxx
crimson 1.14 8 xxxxxxxx
papilon 1.14 8 xxxxxxxxx
wide awake 1.10 8
bon chance 1.10 10
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Emmotion(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
After a very long time, is this the kind of welcome I get

Where is drmikeadams, godoluwa, calebsky, mrlowodd, and a host of other great punters in the house,

I'm home
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Emmotion:

Where is drmikeadams, godoluwa, calebsky, mrlowodd, and a host of other great punters in the house,

I'm home
: grin grin grin..my boss..ur highly welcome....parcel of Igbo reserved for u..kindly await mr low odds for a proper welcome with any big Nyash size of ur choice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Addme: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2016
flekside:
It's high time we abandon all this Naija bookies.... Let's use other international bookies that are more reliable that as been in the game for long..... This is Nigeria anything can happen for example look at what happened to 1960bet last year... All this Nigerian bookies are not reliable. Majority of them are scam. Ask your self this question if about 2 punters win 25million from winnersgoldenbet.com at the same time would the be able to pay It.Funny enough the reliable once are cheating us with the biscuit odds and the small market the bring.Akin alabi jazz too strong to dey do rollover with am
You have a point but wgoldenbet is one of the most reliable bookies in naija with very good odds and more prematch markets.I can reliably tell you they can pay such amounts even if more people win it as they have more financial warchest than all naija bookies except bet9ja,you can ask those that play lotto.Btw b4 people start calling me agent,I use nairabet,whill and b365

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Emmotion(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2016
drmikeadams:
: grin grin grin..my boss..ur highly welcome....parcel of Igbo reserved for u..kindly await mr low odds for a proper welcome with any big Nyash size of ur choice

Tanks man, missed nairaland igbo

Hope games dey today oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2016
@misterchris is better for you to resend my airtime 4me or to credit my account in merrybet because way i will xpose you, how do i send you 800naira card 2days ago and you are telling me yesterday nite that the card i send to you is invalid. I av verify it from mtn customer care and i where told that the number i send it to recharge 2 out of the 4 card while another line recharge the remaining 2cards.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Emmotion:

I'm home
boss mi, I loyal o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2016
10eola:

Eegbon e be like say you don't know the meaning of SCAM...
Baba mi, I sabi d thing wey I dey talk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
@misterchris i will not take down my comments untill my account is funded. But if u like take that money i dash you, but i promised you the cause of that money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
ROLLERBET DAY 3

Foggia - AS Cittadella
over 0.5 goals in first half @ 1.50

12,593.75 x 1.50 = 18,890.625

at your own risk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Foggia - AS Cittadella

first team to win either half @ 1.65

FCM Targu Mures - FC Viitorul Constanta

home team cleansheet No @ 1.35

2+
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by rapthugx(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
highman10:
@misterchris is better for you to resend my airtime 4me or to credit my account in merrybet because way i will xpose you, how do i send you 800naira card 2days ago and you are telling me yesterday nite that the card i send to you is invalid. I av verify it from mtn customer care and i where told that the number i send it to recharge 2 out of the 4 card while another line recharge the remaining 2cards.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2016
highman10:
its about to Go down
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by buchito1(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2016
hmmmmm... Sipping my Cold Kunu and observing!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2016
highman10:
@misterchris i will not take down my comments untill my account is funded. But if u like take that money i dash you, but i promised you the cause of that money.
Misterchris kindly refund the airtime You received. I know You're a responsible dude.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Calebsky:

@bolded, very typical of these harsh economic times angry
courtesy of sai barber & vikings007

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Giyerte(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2016
I have a question.
1. How many set dey for tennis?
2. I saw a option like dis "Corentin Denolly to win a set 150770", and what does it mean.

Those it mean that if I pick him to win a set out of all the set, do I still win

Like if I choose him and he wins like one, two or three set?

Do I still win?

Like if he wins more than a set?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2016
highman10:
kikikiki, my nigga 4 baba ijebu LG. 4get dat ur card coz once dem scam u 4 here, u no go get refund. xori about ur loss tho
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2016
flekside:
It's high time we abandon all this Naija bookies.... Let's use other international bookies that are more reliable that as been in the game for long..... This is Nigeria anything can happen for example look at what happened to 1960bet last year... All this Nigerian bookies are not reliable. Majority of them are scam. Ask your self this question if about 2 punters win 25million from (...) at the same time would the be able to pay It.. Funny enough the reliable once are cheating us with the biscuit odds and the small market the bring. Akin alabi jazz too strong to dey do rollover with am
This is funny. I can speak for Surebet247 though. We paid 9.4M last year and i'm sure that if someone else had won the same amount that same day, we would have paid without hassles. We even allow punters win up to 50M on a single bet slip though that has been outlawed by the government now. You are underestimating Nigerian bookies smiley

You kept your eyes on feathers but in reality, the bird is long gone!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by overdrive(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2016
highman10:

Story don enter am ur money is gone.leave him to his conscience next time use Betfair 08039495658 he is more than legit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2016
grin grin...them dey born new customers for scamming series everyday for this thread Walai....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dennisworld1(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2016
see SCAMMERS.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2016
@misterchris you want me to take down my comments when you av not fund my account or send back my money. If you like chop am but i promise you that no rest until my account is fund or money is back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.