Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,284 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3728986 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Chai merrybet payout fast like rocket launcher wink cheesy
I love merrybet kiss

Before I bath finish... Alert don enter grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I love merrybet kiss

Yes oo..bookie with the fastest payout

For those who are yet to join merry.bet, click on my signature to join merry.bet today with the official link
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by baddooski: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Pressidoo:
Before you book any of my game, remember that anything can happen....its a game of win and cast...but i will let u know how i pick my games just to let u know all what i always go tru...to pick just a game...but sometimes it depends on luck.
ogbeni since i joined this thread na soso story you dey tell....cant u answer a simple question?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
gerra outa here mehn angry with ur fix bullcork

U miss road? grin

U have been noticed grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
siegfried99:

U miss road? grin

U have been noticed grin
guys don wise up grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2016
clintonopah:

Before I bath finish... Alert don enter grin
same here before I piss finish alert don ring grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2016
siegfried99:

Yes oo..bookie with the fastest payout

For those who are yet to join merry.bet, click on my signature to join merry.bet today with the official link
wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwelive: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2016
siegfried99:
Genuine HT / FT 2/1 fixed match from Argentina for free ...

30 likes and I post grin
na ur papa dy ref. ba or na ur palour dy dem fix the match? scam alert!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by buchito1(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I love merrybet kiss
Shatap! ! angry angry angry

for ya pocket angry undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2016
buchito1:
Shatap! ! angry angry angry

for ya pocket angry undecided
I sure say u still dey operate 1960bet cheesy
Alabosi grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2016
ekwelive:
ekwelive is a BIG fool

No . Wonder

I didn't notice you sorry grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2016
In a small German village, a woman differed with her minister and became so angry that she began spreading ugly rumors about him around town. As fate would have it, she eventually became ill and called on the minister to pray for her. He came gladly, and she asked his forgiveness of her gossiping.
"I will grant you forgiveness," the minister said, "but there's something you must do."
"I'll do anything," the woman said.
"As soon as you get well, go pluck the feathers from a black chicken and put them into a basket and bring them to me."
When the woman got well, she did what the minister asked her to do and presented the basket of feathers to the minister.
"You did well," the minister said. "Now take this basket of feathers and scatter them in the corners of the marketplace and from the towers of the church. Scatter them throughout the town. Then return to me."
So the woman did. She walked from one end of town to the other, scattering the feathers. Then she returned to her pastor.
"I have done as you asked," she said.
"Very well. Now take your basket and collect all the feathers. Make sure not one is missing."
"But that is not possible!" the woman said with a choking cry.
"The wind has carried many of them away!"
"So it is with your words," the minister said. "While I have gladly forgiven you, do not forget that you can never undo the damage your untrue words have done."
The sin of gossiping - how easily committed! What does the Word of God say about this evil?
In Leviticus 19:16 we read these words: "Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the Lord."
Proverbs 26:22 says: "The words of a talebearer are as wounds" and Proverbs 17:9 says "He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends." Again in Proverbs 26:20 we read: "Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out; so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth."
CC: HIGHMAN10

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin Kai see pm grin

Don't pm just click I will post it for free grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
siegfried99:
grin grin Kai see pm grin

Don't pm just click I will post it for free grin
my PM sef don full sotey he padlock grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by buchito1(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I sure say u still dey operate 1960bet cheesy
Alabosi grin
grin cheesy grin

BODY just dey pepper me

Bet9ja slow as fuçk for payout... But they would eventually pay! wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2016
buchito1:
grin cheesy grin

BODY just dey pepper me

Bet9ja slow as fuçk for payout... But they would eventually pay! wink
that means Bet9ja they do him users April fool cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
ekwelive:

He is dropping it for free, how is that scam
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2016
ekwelive:

Even till this moment, some peeps don't know that Soccer is pure business, and its quite unpredictable unlike other sports.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
my PM sef don full sotey he padlock grin

Lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Fixed odds are April fools odds cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by prince088: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2016
misterchris:
In a small German village, a woman differed with her minister and became so angry that she began spreading ugly rumors about him around town. As fate would have it, she eventually became ill and called on the minister to pray for her. He came gladly, and she asked his forgiveness of her gossiping.
"I will grant you forgiveness," the minister said, "but there's something you must do."
"I'll do anything," the woman said.
"As soon as you get well, go pluck the feathers from a black chicken and put them into a basket and bring them to me."
When the woman got well, she did what the minister asked her to do and presented the basket of feathers to the minister.
"You did well," the minister said. "Now take this basket of feathers and scatter them in the corners of the marketplace and from the towers of the church. Scatter them throughout the town. Then return to me."
So the woman did. She walked from one end of town to the other, scattering the feathers. Then she returned to her pastor.
"I have done as you asked," she said.
"Very well. Now take your basket and collect all the feathers. Make sure not one is missing."
"But that is not possible!" the woman said with a choking cry.
"The wind has carried many of them away!"
"So it is with your words," the minister said. "While I have gladly forgiven you, do not forget that you can never undo the damage your untrue words have done."
The sin of gossiping - how easily committed! What does the Word of God say about this evil?
In Leviticus 19:16 we read these words: "Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the Lord."
Proverbs 26:22 says: "The words of a talebearer are as wounds" and Proverbs 17:9 says "He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends." Again in Proverbs 26:20 we read: "Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out; so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth."
CC: HIGHMAN10

U miss road? Gerrahaaaaere menh!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2016
siegfried99:

Lol
Have you fried the game already? Paste it na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2016
FC Infonet vs FC Flora Tallinn

Away team clean sheet (No) Odd: 1.3

Date: 01.04.16 Time: 17:00

Please stake very high. kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
ROLLERBET DAY 4

BET 1

Hapoel Petach Tikva - Hapoel Afula
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.30

13,890.625 x 1.39 = 18,057.8125

at your own risk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:

You sharp die
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
misterchris:

You sharp die
I be guru wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
postingnysc Abeg come post me to the city with your picks. village don tire me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mazizitonene(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2016
siegfried99:
Genuine HT / FT 2/1 fixed match from Argentina for free ...

Directly fixed from sepp blatter, The last game he Fixed before leaving office grin

30 likes and I post grin
grin grin wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2016
JX5GPR

My stake is 1H only.

NB: It has the potential of all casting and also the potential of all winning.. grin

Its been a while, so I decided to give soccer a try today.

#GL

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donpressman(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:

you are a thief. you stole it from leavethevillage thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by betfair(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2016
highman10:
Finally my account has been funded. @misterchris thanks alot but you av to forget everytin that happened. Hanger can destroy and arrenge things if i didn't do this to be honest i don't knw the result of it. I lead my apology openly to you there's no forgiveness without sin. Please don't be angry
Thanks.
Always Place Ur Order Directly.On 08039495658 Or WhatsApp @ 08063027402.We May Not Assist You Again On Fund Recovery.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.