Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3700441 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2016
emflex thanks for the idea.. just started today with 1k.. 75days gives 1million plus grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by VanUrch(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

The plan is to select the safest bet of the day with atleast 1.10 odds, i showed an example yesterday. Stake N100 everyday and rollover your winnings for the next 97days to hit one million.

The first step is to dedicate a separate betting account for this purpose. Fund it with hundred naira.

Markets

Use Over 0.5 goals or Under 4.5 goals to get odds of 1.10. in Morroco league or other low scoring leagues
+2 handicap on a favorite that is sure to win
Clean sheet NO for a team that always scores e.g. Basel
Over 2.5 cards in Spanish games
Anywhere you can find a sure game of 1.10 odds minimum.

#discipline is key. It's for fun. Atleast you will be punting and even if you lose on the 60th day. U know that you only lost N100.

I'm on Day 2 and my odds range from 1.10 to 1.4.

This is more like who wants to be a millionaire game...mehn I will definitely wanna withdraw if I get to over 50k...or risk losing everything....nice one though I will try it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2016
lonngmann:

Not a bad idea...who makes 1 million in 100 days

A separate thread will be good for this

Yes o. You can get there faster if you start with N1000 (73days). Sometimes your odds may be more than 1.10. For example, Southampton vs Manchester City (0:2 handicap) @1.14 odds.

It's not as easy as it may look because even 1.01 odds can cast but choosing one single from over 50 games daily not excluding Basketball, tennis, etc shouldnt be too hard for a punter.

PS: you can still have another account for your regular punting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2016
VanUrch:

This is more like who wants to be a millionaire game...mehn I will definitely wanna withdraw if I get to over 50k...or risk losing everything....nice one though I will try it
The urge may come but it defeats the purpose. If you can make it to N900k, you will be withdrawing N90K everyday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2016
bjhaid:
1.10 odd per day?
Mr low odds can supply that on a daily basis even princeofpeace22
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TempUser: 4:28pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

The plan is to select the safest bet of the day with atleast 1.10 odds, i showed an example yesterday. Stake N100 everyday and rollover your winnings for the next 97days to hit one million.

The first step is to dedicate a separate betting account for this purpose. Fund it with hundred naira.

Markets

Use Over 0.5 goals or Under 4.5 goals to get odds of 1.10. in Morroco league or other low scoring leagues

#discipline is key. It's for fun. Atleast you will be punting and even if you lose on the 60th day. U know that you only lost N100.

Of itz strictly 1.10, then you have to stake for like 40 days if my calculations are correct to get 4525 shocked
Do we bet on daily or as many times as possible?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

Mr low odds can supply that on a daily basis even princeofpeace22
yea mr low odd can supply..playin 1.10 twice daily aint a bad idea as well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by pocoapoco88: 4:32pm On May 01, 2016
looks like nairabet no longer fund via credit/debit card.tried to do dat so i cup play a certain game bt all i cud c was "fund via agents.cudnt find any agent in my area.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
my hood friends call dis method shaka-shiki
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
drmikeadams:
Communicaciones wanna fall hand..damn

All I needed was one more goal from them. Well, it doesn't matter anymore. I was able to recover my loss this morning.

Gold coast city 1 and over 2.5, Barcelona w 1 and over 4.5 paid well. cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
bjhaid:
saw this online tho..u can stake low on the second match
cc deeplo

Second game is on the verge of casting too. 0:1 down.
These facebook guys ehh. The source will quickly delete this ticket from his page.

Nice one for winning on the first game HT X sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
pocoapoco88:
looks like nairabet no longer fund via credit/debit card.tried to do dat so i cup play a certain game bt all i cud c was "fund via agents.cudnt find any agent in my area.
were u tryin to fund via pc?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

Markets

@bolded is false, if You lose on the 60th day, You won't be losing "just N100". Not to sound pessimistic, don't waste Your time, cos You won't like the outcome.
Good luck. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by motta(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
TempUser:
hmmmmmmmmmmm This is easy. I believe. What's the plan?
over 0.5goal 3matches. everyday 4 100days

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
TempUser:

Of itz strictly 1.10, then you have to stake for like 40 days if my calculations are correct to get 4525 shocked
As many sure games that you can find. "1.10" is just to check mate greed and maintain discipline. You know when making accas we like to see the odds go higher so that we can win more but when you know that 1.10 is what you need, you won't be too greedy. Besides you have another account for risky accas.

You should take it like a fun project
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

Second game is on the verge of casting too. 0:1 down.
These facebook guys ehh. The source will quickly delete this ticket from his page.

Nice one for winning on the first game HT X sha
probably he bought prediction not fixed match ..i'm always careful wen playin those kinda matches i play x-ht draw first ..then chill till 65mins of the game to decide on whether to play ft-x cos most of these x/x usually end up as x/1 or x/2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by danthamccoy(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

Markets

Did this last year and brought the idea on here even. My bookie didn't let me rollover after 100k. I've gotten to around 50k two other times but then started losing badly. When you see yourself losing 40 or 50k, it's not the 1k or 2k you started with that pains you but the amount you lost so I've stopped it jare.
Now I use 10k every day to play odds of 1.1 to 1.15 on nairabet. No rollover. Correct Score other is what works for me but even that is liable to make you weep hot tears grin I play it in low scoring leagues and the odds are 1.02 - 1.03.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
Vikings007:
@bolded is false, if You lose on the 60th day, You won't be losing "just N100". Not to sound pessimistic, don't waste Your time, cos You won't like the outcome.
Good luck. smiley
its better to start withdrawin when you are makin reasonable cash

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by VanUrch(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

As many sure games that you can find. "1.10" is just to check mate greed and maintain discipline. You know when making accas we like to see the odds go higher so that we can win more but when you know that 1.10 is what you need, you won't be too greedy. Besides you have another account for risky accas.

Let's go there...#no_risk_no reward
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by danthamccoy(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
TempUser:

If you start with 1k, you get 45k. That is Civil Servant salary wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
bjhaid:
its better to start withdrawin when you are makin reasonable cash
If he can go 10days, he better withdraw & run.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
Vikings007:
Good luck. smiley
The idea is to play with the bookie's money. Anything you make on that N100 is the bookie's money. All winnings you make in gambling is regarded as bookie's money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Godtaye: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
Where is Mr low odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2016
danthamccoy:

Did this last year and brought the idea on here even. My bookie didn't let me rollover after 100k. I've gotten to around 50k two other times but then started losing badly. When you see yourself losing 40 or 50k, it's not the 1k or 2k you started with that pains you but the amount you lost so I've stopped it jare.
Now I use 10k every day to play odds of 1.1 to 1.15 on nairabet. No rollover. Correct Score other is what works for me but even that is liable to make you weep hot tears grin I play it in low scoring leagues and the odds are 1.02 - 1.03.
Now here is someone with the experience...nothing is as painful as a 1.03,1.09 etc casting Your ticket. The feeling is horrible & better left imagined.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2016
Vikings007:
If he can go 10days, he better withdraw & run.
aswear bro ..na to runnnnn oo..i can never forget the lesson bet9ja taught me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TempUser: 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
emflex:

I looove this. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
16:59 Club Brugge -:- Racing Genk: 1 and over 1.5, BTTS YES, over 0.5 HT, over 2.5 goals FT

GL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TempUser: 4:58pm On May 01, 2016
danthamccoy:

If you start with 1k, you get 45k. That is Civil Servant salary wink
hmmmmmmmmmmm yummy
I can do it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ROYALTIPPERS: 5:00pm On May 01, 2016
SELECTED PROFITABLE GAMES

01/05/16 - 06:15 pm - PORTUGAL - Arouca - Nacional (SUM OF GOALS - EVEN)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 01, 2016
17:15 Deportivo La Coruna -:- Getafe: x2, under 1.5 HT, away +2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emflex(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2016
danthamccoy:

Good to see someone who has actually implemented the idea. What bookie did you use that limited at N100k?

Furthermore if you start with N1000, it will take you 50days to make N100k. Even if they limit you at this point, it is something. Imagine using 5 bookies for this that is N500k.

Secondly, you didnt state what odds you were targetting daily.

P.S. I haven't tried this before but i think it's worth trying instead of losing thousands every month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.