Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? (659 Views)

My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / ...dating His Wife..... / My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? by bigheart2013(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2015
What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/Her Soul Mate?

The way marriages break up these days is frightening. It’s even more shocking that some of these feuding couple announce their engagement with excitement and fanfare. They do wedding with lots of glamour and optimism, yet just few years down the line, they end up worst enemies fighting to kill each other. What happened? Please how can one tell that one has found one’s soul mate? What are the signs to tell one has met the right person, and what are the signs that one is simply dating the wrong person?

Common signs I have seen in couple are:

Positive:
If you meet someone and both of you often drift into very long discussions filled with humor, laughter lasting for hours; you always feel like talking to each other, never scared of sharing anything (even dirty secrets), he/she doesn’t judge you, your quarrels don’t last long because both of you forgive and forget any ill fillings done to each other easily and move along as best friends, obliviously this person is your soul mate.

Negative:
If both of you struggle to enjoy each other’s company; you disagree often, and often see yourselves moving on without each other, no talking to each other for weeks if not for months after a quarrel, please either call the relationship off or downgrade it to mere friendship. Both of you are not meant to be soul mates. If you get married the only thing that will happen smoothly between both of you is frequent se*x if at all it happens,

Please add your own suggestions based on experiences with couple around you.
Re: Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? by Kenzico(m): 4:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm...God let me be able to find own soul mate soonest.
Re: Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? by Obinnau(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2015
No soul mate have been molded and kept for you. The word here is diversity. We are created to have different characters. Your perfect soul mate is the sole creation of your character and behaviour towards that person. So before you miss Mr or miss right, take time to work on your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2015
There is nothing like a soulmate.
Re: Please What Signs Shows One Is Dating His/her Soul Mate? by susubrown(f): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2015
I don't think there is anytin like soul mate,its just an avenue poeple use in cheating.(even though I am married,i can't leave her cos she is my soul mate.) grin
I think compactabilty is the key here,some poeple are compactable while some are not,nothin like soul mate abeg,

(1) (Reply)

5 Fears Holding You Back From The Life Of Your Dreams / Beautiful! Check Out This Photo Of A Family Of Four Generations / Why do these Women keep their Mouths shut until they End UP Six Feet In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.