Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport (514 Views)

Moments When Ogun State Copers Saw EFE Bbnaija Winner [photos] / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Rapunzel001: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2015
MEMORABLE MOMENTS WHEN USING PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Those moments most of us can all relate to....

1.) That moment when your job interview begins in ten minutes but you are still stuck in traffic and 40 minutes away from your destination...
***E go need helicopter

2.) That moment when time isn't your friend... A fellow passenger is about to disembark so he presents what he believes to be the transport fare to the driver but the driver refuses to collect it and soon a heated argument ensues between the driver and passenger... the passenger be like, "Oga driver!! from buygala junction to Punkyveer roundabout no be 50 naira again?!"... the driver be like "Oga, fuel scarce now haba"

3.) That moment when you disembark from a taxi and then decide to make a phone call. You reach for your pocket but the iPhone 6 is no longer there...
***Trousers with shallow pockets ain't loyal mehn

4.) That moment when you are a pervert and that busty beauty who just flagged down the taxi is about to join you in the front seat...
***No go tap the kind current wey go electrocute you O!

5.) That moment when you are the only passenger left in the taxi and your transport fare is 200 naira so you bring out your wallet and open it only to discover to your greatest shock that what is left there is just 50 naira.
***Better start preparing to speak grammar. Hopefully the taxi driver would be the understanding type

6.) That moment when you are running late so you hurriedly drive to work. Suddenly, out of the blue, a black SUV attempts to overtake you howbeit recklessly. So, you find yourself getting so irritated that you scream impulsively; "You are a mad man". You try to get a better look at the "mad man" and end up face to face with your boss who isn't very fond of you...
***If you manage to keep that job, then you have a testimony

7.) That moment when you are a lady who happens to board a bus somewhere in Ikeja and few seconds after settling into your seat, you turn towards your left only to notice a familiar face which you believe you have seen before. After a minute or two of seriously ransacking your brain, your face brightens up as you squeal, "Lalasticala?! is this really you??!"

8.) Add yours

..... I guess I'd rest my fingertips for now

cc
Tosyne2much Wristbangle

©RAPUNZEL 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by jcflex(m): 5:17am On Dec 23, 2015
This op na street urchin for lag before, how come only you understand this.

your experience for street na grade 1, with look of thing, I believe na Reminisce be your headmaster for Primary sch, while Olamide badoo be ur Principal for sec sch.

@op na joke we dey, no take am serious
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by tosyne2much(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2015
I dey come back cheesy
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Rapunzel001: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2015
jcflex:
This op na street urchin for lag before, how come only you understand this.

your experience for street na grade 1, with look of thing, I believe na Reminisce be your headmaster for Primary sch, while Olamide badoo be ur Principal for sec sch.

@op na joke we dey, no take am serious

You dey do as if e never experience any of the above before
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Rapunzel001: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey come back cheesy

No wahala... I dey await your return
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by jcflex(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Rapunzel001:

You dey do as if e never experience any of the above before

Lolz

i have experience almost all you mention there.

Growing up on the street of Ikeja/Agege.

some we even do it intentionally, like boarding the popular Molue with no money for pocket.

Conductor go sieze one leg of my palm, after we drag drag am, when you come down, he go later throw your palm to you, when the bus take off, sometime self, person fit enter like 2 or 3 molue from agege jst to reach Oshodi.

Men, remembering those days, it was fun grin
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Gosj01(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
subscribing
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Gosj01(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
8. That moment when you throw your last card away thinking it was dirt,is when you will understand the usefulness of waste basket.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To 2016 / See Ameachi's Private Jet / Furniture For Sale In Huddersfield Area UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.