Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine (7115 Views)

Saudis Shut Down Camel Urine Shop: Owner Was Selling His Own Urine / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion is too fake to believe and totally built on lust of the flesh, that is why in northern and some western part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by unphilaz(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
analice107:

Is depression not an illness? With all the Carmel Piss you have taken, why are you still depressed?

oh my God... Tartar tartar *in small voice* tell me true, no one will hear from me ... your depression is cured becos u obeyed mohammed's prescription of drinking camel's piss like that video up ko... Analice why u wan hear angry angry angry angry angry na true ko! tartar
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by true2god: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
tartar9:

you are yet to tell me how that was silly?
If any doctor recommend a camel urine for his patient his medical licence will be withdrawn from him, but your prophet did exactly that. I am 100% sure that you have never drank a camel urine before.
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by unphilaz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rayhut:
God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion is too fake to believe and totally built on lust of the flesh, that is why in northern and some western part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.

This is authentic sunna look at the image below

Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by tartar9(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
true2god:
If any doctor recommend a camel urine for his patient his medical licence will be withdrawn from him, but your prophet did exactly that. I am 100% sure that you have never drank a camel urine before.
maybe He(SAW) should have recommended paracetamol.
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by unphilaz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
tartar9:

questioning the prophet grin grin grin grin
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by true2god: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2016
unphilaz:

questioning the prophet grin grin grin grin
He would have been hanged for questioning the authority of mohammed if he was in saudi arabia, iran or even yemen.
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by true2god: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
tartar9:

I am sure you have taken paracetamol but never a camel urine, why are you not following the sunnah of the islamic prophet?
Re: A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine by Einl(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Obinnau:
Camel milk, used medicinally for centuries by nomadic
people, is the closest to human mother’s milk and contains
10 times more iron and three times more vitamin C than
cow’s milk. Camels possess unique, powerful immune-system components, which are contained in their milk. Camel milk might potentially benefit disorders including diabetes and autism. The use of camel urine is what I find offensive. God help us.

How can camel milk help autistic people...? Autism is a mental condition ........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.