Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Northerners Wants APC In Rivers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Wants APC In Rivers? (639 Views)

Balarable Saidu Defects To APC In Auchi / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / Dele Momodu Wants Apc To Change It's Manifesto Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Wants APC In Rivers? by manup: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2015
I just dabbled into a post of a certain young man who claimed spoke with his friend in Rivers and discovered Governor Wike will not win should there be a rerun. Three things comes to my mind 1. He is not from Rivers 2. He has not been tO Rivers 3. It shows anger and frustration seeing Governor Wike of PDP where they wished it would had been APC.
Well on Sunday APC ended their revalidation n reg of new members. Am sorry i lost my mcard before writing this post but to say the truth i only saw one person registring at Alesa Town Hall close to Refinery Junction. I walked through Aleto, Ogale but i see these staffs just sitting down. People might be registering but i tell u it was poor attendance.
I recall vividly when i heard a town cryer asking people to come and register so as to receive the money Buhari is about to pay the Ogonis.
But to say the truth people should stop saying things about Rivers if they are not here.
I know if the supreme court uphold the tribunal which am praying they shouldn't will b very competitive but people should stop seeing APC as winning all elections.
Am not saying Rivers is PDP or APC but most people are satisfied with Governor Wike and am proud of him and will vote him again if the need arises.
Re: Northerners Wants APC In Rivers? by deathmen12: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Op Dnt mind them. They shld come frm north and vote apc in rivers let see. Anyone whm base in rivers state knw dat apc connot win rivers state acpt they rig d election... And right now pple are really please with the Governor more even b4 he was elected...even dakuku wen dey do face like say them dey cheat am know say him nor go fit win rivers state.
Re: Northerners Wants APC In Rivers? by Oladimejy(m): 5:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Is it their father land?
Re: Northerners Wants APC In Rivers? by cana882(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2015
But wait o! I lyk wike but what tangible thing has he done?? No ongoing project (except road maintenance nt creation), poor sanitation, no job creation for us instead he's approving govt posts & scholarship 4 non-indigins. Canceled RSSDA scholarship & told our brothers & sisters not in final year to return home. He borrowed 100b which he stated that it was to execute projects & not to pay workers, where are the projects??

He has done nothing because we didn't vote for him just to repair pot-holes. Let's leave party aside & let this people rule us with humanity

(1) (Reply)

We Need Police Emergency Short Code Dialling A.S.A.P / Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To Buhari My Foot. Holy Crap!!!! / Caption What Is On Buhari's Mind As He Looks At Some APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.