Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose (32638 Views)

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by godwinony(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
21. Nairabet odds will decrease sharply.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by ogkrakkid(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Ah..my country nigeria where 85% hates d truth but choose to live in delimma consciously..so pissd mmehn..
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by MDOLOFU: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Oladimejy:
very very sure
I c possibility in some d tins he listed
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by ddeola: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Prophet of doom! Tell Ekiti people what to expect. yeye dey smell
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by salisy: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
illmatic101:
Fayose has said it all, we are expecting worst from the nomadic president.

He who has ear let him hear.
I pray and hope that AYO's prophesies visited you and ur families
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by proprince(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
I just pray Buhari does nt force all of us on some burantashi diet coz he cnt do witout it grin
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Chubhie: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
mescapee:

A friend of mine who is a banker told me two days ago that before December ends the dollar will sit comfortably at N300/dollar.

He said the indices are there; whatever what that means.
The indicators are glaring. Yet,unknown but not hidden
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by grandstar(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2015
He may be on point about this

6. Devaluation: The Naira will continue to have a free fall which will take it to as low as N320 to one Dollar.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2015
illmatic101:

Nigeria will rise again and people like you and the chief wailing thug Governor will be put to shame.
Nomadic or archaic president Buhari will deliver not for anything but for the fact that he got there on the stregnths of the collective resolve of Nigerian's to end the impunity, looting and impoverishment brought on them by wailer's like fayose and the people's destruction party a.k.a pdp.
Last bullet: Folks like you can be described as the boo boys that seat at the back of the crowd to critisize and hate without reason. Its common knowledge that boo boy's like you and Ayo fayose are loser's that should be ignored.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by affigurl5(f): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2015
lol.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by akanbiaa(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
asadike:
i only hope dat buhari will prove u wrong
Not only Buhari but the good People of Nigeria whom i have no Doubt God is in Support.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2015
This is what happens when the real Men of God have turned into forecasters/predictors.

Does this man have any sane individual as an adviser??

This is what will happen to your housewhole Mr. Fayose after they open your case.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by sochima1989(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2015
dear....one thing i know is Fayose has never mentioned a thing and it happened......
although he doesnt speak like a man with a high analytic ability trust me......blowing the trumpet of doom shouldnt come fom the devil.
let politics affect everyone who is in the political system
let everyone in the political system act politics
let our act of politics safe the polity
let the save polity habour us.
Opposition isnt defined as distruction
love u dear
ritababe:

do we have any other choice?
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by akanbiaa(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2015
illmatic101:

You failed to mention that the We means Fayose his supporters like you and the whole of una wailing family that shares same view, so as our own WE rejoice and give thanks giving to God we shall keep tabs on what your own we wish and predict for yourself and pray for you if you need it then.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by ayo2pec(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2015
This man has lost hope in Nigeria.

i dont think anyone should take his ant serious, am sure he is afraid of his shaddow, EFCC should search his wardrobe.

I just pity Ekiti State.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Blackchainz: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=illmatic101 post=41259472]Fayose has said it all, we are expecting worst from the nomadic president.

He who has ear let him hear
i quote u u.M.U.M.U pass fayose
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by binadam: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Foyose, na 2day me i sabi say u no like dis country. Nawa 4u,,,, back 2 sender.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Shakur86(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fayose fayose fayose how many time did i call you? Na your mouth go kill you.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by alrahmanonline(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
illmatic101:

and all what you expect shall befall you..
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Delegate(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fayose when You done prophesying about Nigeria....I would lyk to know what God reveals to you about Ekiti State in 2016
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by JakesJ(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'll Not Do Myself Any Good If I Don't Appreciate And Express My Profound Gratitude 4 This Great Expo Made None 2 Us The Wise Once Of The Almighty God Of Heaven, Thank U My Mentor. God Will Continuously 2 Bless U & I, Amen........
1. Workers Strike: There will be so much industrial unrest, especially in the first quarter of the year.

2. Subsidy: There will be removal of fuel subsidy and petrol (PMS) will sell over and above N100/litre, leaving the masses in more serious hardship. Product will not be available and long queue in petrol stations will persist throughout the first quarter of 2016 and beyond.

3. Electricity: Power generation will drop to the lowest ebb. Still, Federal Government will increase tariff in 2016.

4. Unemployment: Millions of jobs will be lost in 2016 as against the three millio
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by robosky02(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Asebaba1:
op It will only happen to your Nuclear and extended family.

you see a post from a kid you just know it

shmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Bbdot(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
grandgod402:
It is ekiti state that all dis doom will happen 2...not 4 Any nigerian.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB\PYO
God bless APC.
ni agbara olorun
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by exactly77(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
robosky02:

Barely nine days into the new year, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has stated 20 things Nigerians should expect to happen under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government in 2016.

In a statement personally signed by Fayose, yesterday, he said: “Fellow Nigerians, I want you to take note of the followings that will unavoidably happen under the Buhari-led government in 2016.”

1. Workers Strike: There will be so much industrial unrest, especially in the first quarter of the year.

2. Subsidy: There will be removal of fuel subsidy and petrol (PMS) will sell over and above N100/litre, leaving the masses in more serious hardship. Product will not be available and long queue in petrol stations will persist throughout the first quarter of 2016 and beyond.

3. Electricity: Power generation will drop to the lowest ebb. Still, Federal Government will increase tariff in 2016.

4. Unemployment: Millions of jobs will be lost in 2016 as against the three million jobs promised by the APC yearly. Most States and Federal Government will retrench workers as evident in the over 2,000 Federal University workers already sacked.

5. Economic Policy: Most private owned middle-class businesses will fold up because of bad economic policies of the Buhari-led government.

6. Devaluation: The Naira will continue to have a free fall which will take it to as low as N320 to one Dollar.

7. Economy: The Buhari-led FG will have no solution to country’s economic problems.

8. Security: Boko Haram will keep spreading and the Shiite Muslims will get more emboldened.

9. Human Rights: Penchant for dictatorship will rise with rampant human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.

10. Anti-Corruption: Insincerity in the fight against corruption will continue and the fight will not only be selective and political, but targeted more at Southerners.

11. Elections: Attempt to forcefully control any of the South South States of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa by the APC will lead to unprecedented deaths.

12. Economy: Crude oil price will fall to below and about $30 per barrel.

13. Anti-Press Laws: The masses, especially men of the media profession will rise against the FG’s plot to deny Nigerians of their rights to freedom of expression. There will wide condemnations by Nigerians and the International community against President Buhari’s human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.

14. Polity: Renewed efforts will be made to remove Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President; this will not only fail, but will heat the polity.

15. Hardships: Nigerians will experience more hardships. The President himself attested to this (THE SUN newspaper Tuesday, December 15, 2015). This obviously negates the change Nigerians voted for.

16. Elections: Plot by the APC to take control of at least one South South State will lead to death of many people. Particularly, rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States will cause many deaths.

17. Corruption: Halliburton scam may be revisited in 2016.

19. Kogi State: Court will sack Governor-Elect, Yahaya Bello.
Bayelsa State: Governor Seriake Dickson will win the supplementary election.
Taraba State: Governor Darius Ishaku will be victorious at the Court.

20. Politics: There will be subtle political alignment and realignment before the end of the year ahead of 2019 elections.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/20-things-nigerians-may-experience-in-2016-under-buharis-govt-by-fayose/

These shall not be In Jesus name. This budget will be so successful that Nigerians in a long while, will be begin to feel the benefits of good governance. God will strengthen the hands if the president and his team to accomplish this task.

Concerning this budget I declare, that it shall not be by power nor by might but by the spirit if the living God and every great mountain that stands before this administration as before Zerubabbel now becomes a plain in Jesus name.

The zeal of the Lord will accomplish this.

Fellow country men. Don't let hate blind you from seeing the trap the enemy is setting for us. God forbid but if the government fails, it is the masses (you and I) that will suffer. And the devil knows that there's power in the tongue of men. By getting us to speak negatively (in the name of objectivity, but really out of hate), we seal our own doom. A doom we and our children will have to face. It is by the blessing of the righteous that a nation is exalted.

If you feel so bad about the nation, just keep quiet and mutter a prayer under your breath.

God bless Nigeria. I will eat the fruit of a new Nigeria soon. My children will lavish in it.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Jblessing(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
ari3l:
Buhari has a team of corrupt ladies and gentlemen who found favour with him one way or the other. When he has the likes of Tinubu who gives him advices or the likes of Ambode who we don't even hear his name in the news, or even the likes of Rotimi Amaechi, whom he claimed he hasn't seen, no problem, a government that started with lies, will end with lies. Lies can cover up the present, but obviously it has no future.

So relax. What we pray for is God to favour us,but expecting anything from PMB, I would say you don't count on it. Buhari doesn't know what he's doing period.
u will Neva experience any gud thing from dis govt in d next 4 yrs ..
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by Bbdot(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
janja weed governor is it by force we dnt want pidpig as our president
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by robosky02(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
lol when ever

FAYOSE

snezz the bubu boys (e-rats) will run out of thier holes

just to give themselv hope chai....

any way this is what opposition does to keep them on thier toes to walk harder
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by ayodele123(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sir how far have you gone in governing your state? Before you remove the speck in PMB's eyes have you removed the log in your eyes? We reject your prophecies and I decree that they will not stand nor come to pass (Isaiah 7:7) in Jesus name. I pray that God will give PMB the wisdom to govern Nigeria and take her to her Promised Land. PMB promised Change which takes time to effect so we should support him and desist from ungodly destructive criticism. Oga Governor ,please attend to how to offset outstanding salaries and pensions in your state and allow our President do his own work. Or is PMB to be blamed for unpaid salaries?
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by ayodele123(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
robosky02:

Barely nine days into the new year, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has stated 20 things Nigerians should expect to happen under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government in 2016.

In a statement personally signed by Fayose, yesterday, he said: “Fellow Nigerians, I want you to take note of the followings that will unavoidably happen under the Buhari-led government in 2016.”

4. Unemployment: Millions of jobs will be lost in 2016 as against the three million jobs promised by the APC yearly. Most States and Federal Government will retrench workers as evident in the over 2,000 Federal University workers already sacked.

5. Economic Policy: Most private owned middle-class businesses will fold up because of bad economic policies of the Buhari-led government.

7. Economy: The Buhari-led FG will have no solution to country’s economic problems.

8. Security: Boko Haram will keep spreading and the Shiite Muslims will get more emboldened.

9. Human Rights: Penchant for dictatorship will rise with rampant human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.

10. Anti-Corruption: Insincerity in the fight against corruption will continue and the fight will not only be selective and political, but targeted more at Southerners.

11. Elections: Attempt to forcefully control any of the South South States of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa by the APC will lead to unprecedented deaths.

13. Anti-Press Laws: The masses, especially men of the media profession will rise against the FG’s plot to deny Nigerians of their rights to freedom of expression. There will wide condemnations by Nigerians and the International community against President Buhari’s human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.

14. Polity: Renewed efforts will be made to remove Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President; this will not only fail, but will heat the polity.

15. Hardships: Nigerians will experience more hardships. The President himself attested to this (THE SUN newspaper Tuesday, December 15, 2015). This obviously negates the change Nigerians voted for.

16. Elections: Plot by the APC to take control of at least one South South State will lead to death of many people. Particularly, rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States will cause many deaths.

20. Politics: There will be subtle political alignment and realignment before the end of the year ahead of 2019 elections.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/20-things-nigerians-may-experience-in-2016-under-buharis-govt-by-fayose/

In Jesus name, I decree that the above evil prophecies against Nigeria shall not stand nor come to pass(Isaiah 7;7). Who is he that saith a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord had not commanded it (Lamentations 3:37)? Nigeria is my own Jerusalem and I pray for her peace (Psalm 122:6). Nigeria is blessed and I and my children shall eat of the good in the land in Nigeria(Isaiah 1:19.) God will perfect everything that concerns Nigeria (Psalm 138:cool and His counsel for Nigeria will surely come to pass(Isaiah 46:9-10).Where there seems to be no way God will make a way for Nigeria to move forward (Isaiah 43:18-19) in Jesus name,amen. Those who are digging evil pits for Nigeria will fall into their own pit(Ecclesiastes 10:cool.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by robosky02(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
ayodele123:

In Jesus name, I decree that the above evil prophecies against Nigeria shall not stand nor come to pass(Isaiah 7;7). Who is he that saith a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord had not commanded it (Lamentations 3:37)? Nigeria is my own Jerusalem and I pray for her peace (Psalm 122:6). Nigeria is blessed and I and my children shall eat of the good in the land in Nigeria(Isaiah 1:19.)

amen
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by BiafranFirstSon(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oladimejy:
A retire thug is now a prophet...EKITI people praise GOD
Tinubu was his mentor.
Re: 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose by holiboy: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
robosky02:

fayose might be right, he's not speaking for himself but for the voiceless majority, so please don't attack him. Some will be true take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance'' / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm / Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.