Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders (1740 Views)

Buhari Tops BBC's Africa's Best Quotes of 2015 / 10 Quote From Evil Leaders / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by remi4ever(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Optimum sunup Nairalanders, I stumbled on this interesting post while surfing the web some hours ago..
I am very interested in the minds of famous evil men. Many of them are very quotable, so I decided to write a list on some of their best quotes. Much ofthe time, their evil shows through their quotes. Other times, it doesn’t. If you have other quotes from famous evil people (not necessarily just leaders) or more from those mentioned here, please include them in the comments.
20. “Death is the solution to all problems. No man– no problem.” – Joseph Stalin

19. “Americans are the great Satan, the wounded snake.” – Ayatollah Khomeini18. “The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.” – Robert Mugabe

17. “Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequenceof the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country.” — Maximilien Robespierre.

16. “Turkey is taking advantage of the war in order to thoroughly liquidate (grundlich aufzaumen) its internal foes, i.e., the indigenous Christians, without being thereby disturbed by foreign intervention.” – Talat Pasha

15. To read too many books is harmful. — Mao Zedong

14. “You cannot run faster than a bullet.” – Idi Amin

13. “I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country.”- Pol Pot

12. “Keep your faith in God, but keep your powderdry.” – Oliver Cromwell

11. “We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the difference between us two.” – Osama bin Laden

10. “Politics is war without bloodshed while war ispolitics with bloodshed.” – Mao Zedong

9. “A man who dreads trials and difficulties cannot become a revolutionary. If he is to become arevolutionary with an indomitable fighting spirit, hemust be tempered in the arduous struggle from his youth. As the saying goes, early training means more than late earning.” – Kim Jong-il

8. “The oppressed peoples can liberate themselves only through struggle. This is a simple and clear truth confirmed by history.” – Kim Il-Sung

7. “One thing I congratulate everyone on is the great explosion which has occurred in Washington’s Black House and the very important scandal which has gripped leaders of America.” – Ayatollah Khomeini

6 “Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.” –Adolf Hitler

5. “Equality means nothing unless incorporated into the institutions.” – Slobodan Milosevic

4. “I didn’t say ‘former president,’ I said ‘president,’and I have the constitutional rights according to the constitution, including immunity from prosecution.” – Saddam Hussein

3. “We need not fear the judgement of history. Who, after all, speaks today of the extermination ofthe Armenians?”
To sum it all up, I must say that I regret nothing.” – Adolf Eichmann

– Adolf Hitler

2. “Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” – Josef Stalin

1. “One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.” – Josef Stalin
source:
http://listverse.com/2011/06/13/20-quotes-of-evil-leaders/
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by Toosure70: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2015
corruption is not stealing - GEJ
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by BALLOSKI: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Number 20 is not evil!
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Toosure70:
corruption is not stealing - GEJ
Corruption is not stealing! Don't act like an illiterate! Corruption is beyond stealing. Its unfortunate Nigerians are myopic in understanding. What GEJ said is what people are calling corruption is actually stealing, leaving out other areas of corruption. So get it into your skull that corruption is beyond looting of funds! A soldier running from duty is not stealing, but its corruption. A passing 6 typist refusing to show u your result until when she deems it fit is corruption but its not stealing. A federal government recruitment done by IM not merit is corruption not stealing. The army shooting at innocent citizens is corruption not stealing. I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by ZUBY77(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
So to your warped useless malfunctioning brain, Mugabe is an evil leader.
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by ZUBY77(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2015
jcmaiah:

Corruption is not stealing! Don't act like an illiterate! Corruption is beyond stealing. Its unfortunate Nigerians are myopic in understanding. What GEJ said is what people are calling corruption is actually stealing, leaving out other areas of corruption. So get it into your skull that corruption is beyond looting of funds! A soldier running from duty is not stealing, but its corruption. A passing 6 typist refusing to show u your result until when she deems it fit is corruption but its not stealing. A federal government recruitment done by IM not merit is corruption not stealing. The army shooting at innocent citizens is corruption not stealing. I rest my case.

80% of Nigerian graduates are still illiterates.. You should have known long ago

2 Likes

Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by ayindejimmy(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Number 20 is not evil!
But The author is
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Number 20 is not evil!
Op doesn't know the meaning of evil. Mugabe is not evil, just because he took back landed properties from whites doesn't make him evil. There is not evil that will ever be greater that parking people like stock fish for months in the name of slavery. Raping many of the woman en route to Europe and throwing the baby into the sea if the victim gets pregnant. Mugabe is mean to those who where mean to them! Those land was taken forcefully too.
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by ayindejimmy(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2015
jcmaiah:

Then GEJ should have said :
"All stealing is corruption, but not all corruption is stealing. "
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by Warlord3000(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Quite interesting and some kinda creepy cry
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by AceJam: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
OP, who told you the leaders are evil?
They only expressed the desires and interests of themselves and their followers. As far as I am concerned, these are great leaders of their people/followers.
Note: No desire or interest is absolutely evil or good, it is a matter of interpretation based on which side of the divide you belong.

1 Like

Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by yapapa: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Idiamin own is personally dedicated to Biafraauuds by me, thank you.
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by Ferdinandu(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2015
jcmaiah:

Leave them they will never understand because they will never read like their Leader who refused to read and later started presenting NEPA bill as WAEC certificate. He just shouted corruption is now stealing without pausing to know the real meaning and they all continue to chorus with him because both the Leader and the Led are all bunch of ignorant Illiterates

1 Like

Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by asadike(f): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood- Buhari An attack on boko haram is an attack on d north- Muhammadu Buhari
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2015
jcmaiah:

Op doesn't know the meaning of evil. Mugabe is not evil, just because he took back landed properties from whites doesn't make him evil. There is not evil that will ever be greater that parking people like stock fish for months in the name of slavery. Raping many of the woman en route to Europe and throwing the baby into the sea if the victim gets pregnant. Mugabe is mean to those who where mean to them! Those land was taken forcefully too.
that's why we celebrate Mugabe. If those that enslaved our forefathers are not more evil, then who is?
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by BALLOSKI: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
asadike:
Dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood- Buhari
An attack on boko haram is an attack on d north- Muhammadu Buhari
go get some education!
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by IAMTHEHERO: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Dogs and baboons will be soaked in the blood - PMB
Boko haram should be granted amnesty - PMB
I will not treat people that gave me 97% equally with the people that gave me 5% - PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by asadike(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
BALLOSKI:
go get some education!
go get some education, u need it more.
Re: 20 Quotes Of Evil Leaders by hitleraldof(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
ZUBY77:
So to your warped useless malfunctioning brain, Mugabe is an evil leader.
he must have copy pasted from one western site...am surprised that Gaddafi is absent

(1) (Reply)

Tweet Of The Day- Apc And Buhari Supporter Regrets Voting Apc- Screenshot / FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber / Katsina Is Fg’s Priority As Airport, Housing Projects Completed Within 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.