Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] (2742 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
You people should not die cos of PMB.

ari3l:

Sovereignty is not Terrorism. Your ISIS brothers kill and maim people in Syria and Iraq. Burying people alive and leaving their heads to stone them. This my friend is terrorism.
You scream Allah Akhbar, and kill people, that my friend is Terrorism.
You force your Quran on people by force or they die, this my friend is terrorism.
What Nnamdi kanu is Fighting for is the sovereign state which you and your Hausa brethren has denied the right to people. Power should be circulated, name who in the ibo tribe has risen to power? This my friend is oppression. Your rant of abject rubbish must seize. Onye ara!
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

kanu terrorizing you in dreams since 2013 grin

Gej killing you psychologically since 2011
Re: Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] by Quelme: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
madridguy:
Jamā'at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da'wah wa'l-Jihād (Arabic: جماعة أهل السنة للدعوة والجهاد‎, "Group of the People of Sunnah for Preaching and Jihad"wink

you are here again.?
Re: Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
As in?
Quelme:
you are here again.?
Re: Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] by DeviIhimself: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2015
[s]
madridguy:
You people should not die cos of PMB.

[/s]

tongue
Re: Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] by Quelme: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2015
madridguy:
As in?
Yusuf the terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live On BBC Africa: Biafra Seccessionists Killed / Nigerian Man Who Posed With Daughter Of Cameronian President Is At It Again.PICS / Even Nigerian Police Officers Can't Spell Correctly (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.